Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hero Academia: Rise Above Max Omega! [My Hero Academia RP/Co-Hosted by Chaos Sonic and Yui/pg-13/IC/NA]

Best RP 2018

• Please log in to reply
565 replies to this topic

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 879 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:14 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

s06t3UC.png

"Yeah!  And you can't even talk when you're a snake!!"  Ino laughed before suddenly stopping, cocking her head.  "Wait... can you talk while you're transformed?"  Isami also cocked his head, before nodding his head.

"Of course!" Isami said, pointing at himself. "I can talk just as well as I can now." He thought about demonstrating it right then and there, but was distracted by Asuka, who had muttered something. Isami wasn't really paying attention, but it was apparently super lame. He didn't feel too bad about missing it.

As the three of them tried to come up with cool names, the ride eventually stopped. "That was a lot of fun!" Isami said as they were getting off of the ride. Before anyone else could say anything, however, a green hair girl with a pet Komodo Dragon came up to them from the line.

"WOWEE!  I can't believe I got a chance to see you in the scales!...Flesh?!  Ohhhh I wanna see you do the thing!  Can you show me the thing?!" The girl seemed very interested in meeting them. No, more interested in him? He blushed a bit, flattered by this as Shiki introduced herself.

"I have a fan?" Isami said, shaking the girls hand. "I didn't think I did that well..." His mind drifted off before coming back. Right, the thing. He assumed she meant his quirk. "Yeah... I can do the thing!" He said, stretching a bit and making sure he had room. Suddenly, the boy transformed into a giant snake, his scales shimmering in the sun. "I hope thisss isss the thing you were talking about!" He said, his forked tongue flickering as he spoke.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,590 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:10 AM
  • Alias:Yui

h1v7t2f.png

"Why you... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" And in the single most aggressive bite of ice cream Sayuri had ever seen, Gin chomped down on the ice cream. Which in turn prompted Sayuri to scoop out another bite for Gin. This process was rinsed and repeated a few times in silence - bar whatever sounds of rage Gin was likely to make - until the chocolate ice cream was devoured entirely. Now Gin could take that nap he wanted.

Good night, Sayuri signed, before getting up to her feet and picking up what still remained of her lemon ice cream in one hand, and the leftover bowl and spoon from Gin's ice cream, as well as the cardboard "tray" she'd brought them in on, in her other hand. She tucked her whiteboard under the arm with her own ice cream, and on her way out of the room, she tossed Gin's trash and the piece of cardboard in their respective cans, before leaving, and shutting the door behind her. I've never really seen anyone be able to eat ice cream and keep that sort of face, Sayuri mused to herself, as she took a small scoop of her own frozen treat. Well, he's still Gin...

...I forgot to tell him off for almost killing another student. Oops. There would be time to do that after the tournament, right? Even if she admired Gin's mindset of "I'll get injured so nobody else has to", that didn't change the facts. If his X-Caliber hit Terro, the boy would have most likely died. That would be murder, plain and simple. And as (almost) everybody knew, murdering people was simply not okay. For some reason, it reminded her of the chicken game from the first day of school, when he'd threatened to maim Isami.

...did Gin get a haircut since then? Something about him looked distinctly different compared to when Sayuri had first seen him. Sayuri shrugged the thought off, instead heading back to the stands to get a live look at the remaining semi-final fight She'd have to make sure to sit way at the back though.

lmHWTAK.png

"Definitely skip the Otoma! He's not the guy you approach without proper equipment, like ear plugs or somethin'. Jeez. Let's see...Vibration Station? Shake Quake? Magnitude 8? This is a lot harder than I thought..."

Ino didn't seem to have much going in the way of attack names either. "Maybe it's something we'll get better at as we get older?" Asuka suggested, though she didn't sound entirely confident in the idea herself. Attack names weren't really necessary, so hopefully everyone would be able to become perfectly competent heroes even without them. They were mostly there to be flashy, right? As the ferris wheel came to a stop, however, Isami's positive comment on it - as well as what was soon to follow - changed Asuka's focus away from something as trivial as that.

"WHOA! Is that THE Isami Koboyashi! WOWEE! I can't believe I got a chance to see you in the scales!...Flesh?! Ohhhh I wanna see you do the thing! Can you show me the thing?!"

"Uhm...are you a studen-"

"No! I'm a fan! I just came to cheer on the big event! My name is Shiki! Shiki Lu! Nice to meet you! I guess it's cool that I got to meet his cheerleaders too."

Cheerleaders? Asuka was plenty of things, but a cheerleader was not among them. Was she rooting for Isami during his fight against Akira? Maybe a little, but that didn't mean she was just blindly cheering for Isami.

"I have a fan? I didn't think I did that well... Yeah... I can do the thing! I hope thisss isss the thing you were talking about!"

And just like that, Isami had turned into a snake! It wasn't a flashy Quirk, but that didn't make it any less impressive. And he was even capable of speaking while transformed! Shiki certainly seemed pleased now that Isami had done the thing.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku
Goutetsu watched from his seat, arms folded and sighing to himself as he watched the fight. It seemed this 'Val' would be a challenge for his grandson. She wasn't immediately life threatening like Gin, but heat exhaustion was nothing to sneeze at. In theory, Terro would be able to overwhelm her with his mastery of the earth, but that wasn't Terro's way. He would fight honorably, fist to fist. The old man closed his eyes. Perhaps teaching his grandson martial arts was a mistake. As much as it had them bond and let his teachings pass on to a new generation, he knew that those same martial arts training was getting in Terro's way, blinding him to the possibilities of his quirk. 

"You were gifted, my boy...," He muttered to himself. "Start fighting like it!"

"Hey, Terro, that's a pretty good shell you got. But ya know when it comes to nature the best predators know how to get to the soft underbelly. Check this one out!" Terro looked on as Val shoot at the ground and... began to fly over his defensive pillar of rock. When she reached the peak of her flight, she fired down a stream of flame aimed directly at him. 

Thinking quickly, Terro broke down some of the pillars, making them into stone gauntlets around his arms, and crossed them over his body, blocking the flames. Val fell from her jet vault, hitting the ground and rolling away. She quickly got back up, but then Terro held up a finger, the rock gauntlets crumbling. Curious, Val stopped, watching to see what Terro would do. 

Terro reached down, grabbing his belt and undoing it, letting his gi top come free. He quickly took off his top, causing Val to raise an eyebrow. He then took his undershirt, throwing both articles of clothes out of the stage. He then got back into his stance, staring down at Val, his chest bare, muscles on display for all to see. Val just whistled at the sight in front of her.

"Don't know what the rules say about this but if you wanna fight like that I'm not gonna stop you," Val commented as she got ready to attack once more. Terro created a new stone gauntlet, using it to block her flame punch without hurting himself. With a grin, Terro pushed back, the two getting back into position and staring each other down. This time, Terro dashed forward, throwing a punch that Val easily dodged, but the martial artist pivoted on his foot, spinning around and nailing her with an elbow to the side. 

Val took the hit, ignoring the pain and answered the elbow with a spinning kick to the face, causing Terro to stumble back. Val then went to press her advantage, but didn't expect Terro to grab her, falling to the ground and using his foot to launch her behind him. She hit the ground, rolling away before she managed to get back to her feet. She held her hands behind her and fired a blast of flame, propelling herself at Terro. With a grin, Terro lowered himself to the ground, readying a fist. 

"Shin!!" He called out as he drove his fist into Val's gut. He spun around, ready to try to drive his shoulder into her. Val, although reeling from the pain, managed to cross her arms in front of her, managing to block most of the attack, although it still drove her back into the air. Terro still spun around, making his giant rock fist to drive into her chin. "Kohry---," However, Val managed to place her hands on the fist, flipping on top of the fist and jumping down, driving her knee into his face. Terro reeled back, the rock fist collapsing.

"You'll have to do better than that!" She stated with a grin. Terro groaned and wiped his lips, looking at the blood streaked across his fist. He grinned and got back into his stance. 

"Guess now it's time to bring my A-game!"   

05uIRqd.gif

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Elite Members
  • 1,485 posts
    Last Visit 19 minutes ago

Hadley watched Aaron's hand for a few more seconds, before finally uncrossing hr arms, allowing herself to breathe again. She did not take his hand to shake it, though.

"Well, I appreciate tha' at least. Nah, I dunno those blokes... Otama is kind of a homework assignment, ye could say. Him and a bunch a' others tha' aren't in the tournament no more." She sighed, leaning against the wall, sliding down it to sit, knees up, arms bent awkwardly to accommodate her gauntlets. They weren't shaking anymore, but Hadley was looking at them despondently nonetheless.

"Sayuri's alright tho, I guess... She had me come along 'fer ice cream, she's one of tha good one, I 'spose. Crazy to think Otama's anything less than some mad bastard, tho. Did you SEE his last attack?" She closed her eyes, trying to fight off the headache that was coming in the wake of her panic attack. "People like him are why I'm glad I didn't make it to the hero course. Not if I could end up like tha'."

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates
Me when people ask me to review their cards
Me when people don't review my cards
TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,374 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:46 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

This was it. She hadn't been in such an intense fight before and she could feel it.

And so would Terro. The dim aura of flame that had surrounded her intensified. Turning into a full blown blaze around her body. "It's all or nothing time!" She shouted out and fired two separate flames out of her arms towards Terro who was within several feet of her. The close range attack had heat far beyond the temperature she was pumping out before.

Terro watched in awe as the flames had finally ignited around Val into a full blown inferno. She was pumping out an intense heat, enough that it caused Terro to take a step back. As she fired off her flames, Terro threw up a rock barrier to block it. It did little to help against the heat though, and he could see the flames were beginning to melt through it.

Gritting his teeth, he stomped, trying to break the ground under Val's feet and throw her off balance.

Valerie felt the ground under her shatter and she stumbled and almost fell down to a knee in her surprise. One of her arms lowered and the flame struck the ground at Terro's feet instead. The other, however, stayed focus on Terro's shield. But it wasn't enough. Never enough. She had to go, go, GO!

With a shout Valerie pushed off the ground and charged forward. Pushing the flames forward with her. She just needed one moment. One opening. One direct shot to end this.

Terro grunted as he heard Val shout. He had to make sure she didn't find an opening in his defense while finding it in hers. He willed the earth under him to move, causing it to shoot up and launch him into the air, soaring over Val's head, and causing him to land behind her, tumbling on the ground as he landed. He had to get out of that corner.

With a grunt, he tore multiple rocks out of the ground, launching them all at Val, although a good portion of them actually went around her and didn't even seem to be aimed at her.

The girl began to turn. The flames seemed to almost push against her as she turned so she forced them to die down as she moved to face Terro.

She crouched to dodge the rocks but hesitated. They weren't all angled to hit her. She knew something was up but she still had to stop the ones that were heading her way. So she put both her hands up, together, and fired off one more column of flames down the center towards Terro. Intending to both clear the rocks heading towards her and strike him in the process.

8PBUpdp.gif

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,813 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Mike

"Hey Mike." Ichiro had cracked the door open, quietly, and just enough for him to step in and waved as Mike looked away from the TV screen. "How're you holding up? Really looks like Akira put you through the ringer..."

"Oh! I'm doing okay I guess. I'm still pretty sore and everything feels really stiff, but I think I'll be okay for the finals," Mike replied with a smile, somewhat surprised someone besides his parents was visiting. "Pretty nervous for the next match, though. Akira was tough, but I only took advantage of a weakness. I can't really see anything like that with these two." Mike had done his best to pay attention to Terro and Val's quirks and moves, but all he could tell that Terro seemed to be holding back somewhat, and that Valyrie was still very much focused on the close range. "I think I can move too fast for Valyrie, but Terro's got me scared. I can't really see any downsides to his quirk, plus he actually knows how to fight."

In all truth, Mike had trouble enjoying the match, and realized that looking at the contest from the perspective of simply an observer rather a competitor must be a very much different and more fun experience. "Anyways, sorry! Not really a fun convo to start up on, I just didn't really think I would make it this far, especially with someone like Akira as an opponent."

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,499 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:44 AM

F7eoyPD.jpg

iU8EggM.png

"Oh! I'm doing okay I guess. I'm still pretty sore and everything feels really stiff, but I think I'll be okay for the finals. Pretty nervous for the next match, though. Akira was tough, but I only took advantage of a weakness. I can't really see anything like that with these two. I think I can move too fast for Valerie, but Terro's got me scared. I can't really see any downsides to his Quirk, plus he actually knows how to fight."

Ichiro nodded as Mike spoke. He could understand the reasoning for Terro making him scared, then again, from what he caught in glancing over from the TV in the room, it was seeming like Terro was just playing around rather than actually doing something. But eh, to each their own. As for Valerie, it's obvious why...the girl was as fiery and competitive as her Quirk.

"Anyways, sorry! Not really a fun convo to start up on, I just didn't really think I would make it this far, especially with someone like Akira as an opponent."

"It's fine." Ichiro chuckled lightly, shrugging some. "It's just conversation in general, so it's fine. Oh, speaking of Terro, he and I watched the match and he wanted me to let you know that he thought you did amazing out there against Akira. And to be honest, he is right. I mean, after you took me out, I kinda expected you'd do well in the tournament...but to knock out Akira? That...that's actually amazing!"

He chuckled again, before glancing over at the TV and watching the match between Valerie and Terro continue on, and it seemed like Terro finally got serious and started bringing his A-Game...least from what it was said from the guy. Still, it looks like they were both evenly matched...and Mike had a point, either way...one of those two would be fighting against him in the finals.

"Truth be told, while I don't know Valerie at all, I think it would be pretty cool if the finalists were from Class 1-A." he smiled, before looking back at Mike. "Oh...before I forget...Mike...is there a possibility, I could get a rematch with you sometime?" Ichiro looked at his working arm and clenched his fists. "I wanna try and beat you next time."

HQiOaTA.png?1

Class B Squad

These people are still cheering for Valerie...nothing more to report on this front.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,402 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:27 AM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

HE70W3a.jpg?1

Good night

That was the last thing he saw Sayuri sign, before he turned over in his bed. 

Good night

When was the last time he heard that?  

Good night

He repeated the phrase in his own mind for quite some time.

Good night

"I wonder what she sounds like..."  Gin muttered incoherently, before dozing off.

HQiOaTA.png?1

Ed751i6.jpg

"I have a fan? I didn't think I did that well... Yeah... I can do the thing! I hope thisss isss the thing you were talking about!"

Shiki looked on, transfixed on the process as he turned into his reptilian shape.  She jumped up and down, making some sort of strange squealing noise to show her amusement.  Her tail swayed from side to side as well, reminiscent to what Sayuri did.  

"AH!  WOWEE!  YOU'RE AMAZING KOBOYASHI!  CAN I CALL YOU ISAMI INSTEAD?!"  The girl continued to jump up and down.  The display was quite amusing, so Ino decided to laugh.  The noise prompted Shiki to switch from glee to gaudy.  She stared at Ino, raising an eyebrow.  "Oh...so you think you can just laugh at me?  It's not everyday one gets to meet their heroes."  The girl crossed her arms, and stuck her nose up at the two girls.  "Well...I guess it's a common occurrence for you Hero Coursers, am I right?  You get to meet those guys on the daily!  You're all pieces of work."  Shiki then shot up to Isami's side, hugging him around his tubular body.  "Except Isami!  He's one of the coolest, even if he is a Hero Course student!  Ain't that right, Rex?"  She turned to her pet, who in turn nodded his head. 

"Oh..so you can talk to reptiles?  And they can talk to you?"  Ino reluctantly asked.  She was now getting used to the death glare that she received every time she tried to interact with this girl.

"Yeah!  It ain't really useful for a hero type, so I work with my parents instead!  Exotic Pet Shop!"  The girl replied.  "That's how I got Rex!"  Shiki then stuck out her tongue.  "I bet if Isami had faced either of you in the tourney, he'd win in a flash!  Right, Isami!?"  

• Yui likes this

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

• Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit
Terro gritted his teeth as he saw the pillar of flame roaring and flying at him. He willed a pillar of his own to rise up and block the attack. The defensive rock formation came up barely in time, the flames hitting it and splitting, two large shots of fire soaring past Terro. He could feel their searing heat, which just caused him to grit his teeth more. When the attack died down, he could see the top half of his pillar had melted away, something like magma leaking to the floor.

"This isn't good...," he thought as his breathing was getting heavy. He wasn't going to be able to stand this heat for long. Slowly, he cupped his hands by his side, the remainder of the pillar breaking apart and gathering between his hands. With a yell, he thrusted his hands forwards, firing a large compressed ball of stone at Val.

Valerie couldn't help but be impressed by her own flames. They seemed even hotter than before. So did that mean that her flames, too, could increase in temperature as she went on? Though it also seemed that this heat was taking its toll on her body. She could feel herself growing colder and this time her suit wouldn't be able to help her. She already felt parts of it melting, unable to withstand the fire due to being made to handle high temperature alone.

Which just meant she had to end this fast.

As Terro sent the ball forward, reminding Valerie of an old show she used to watch, she dove to the ground and lay flat as she could on the ground so that the ball would soar overhead. From her lower position she fired off another wave of flame from both hands.

Terro's breathing was getting heavier as he watched Val dodge under his attack. He could see her moving to counter, see her fire off flames, but his body felt heavy. His muscles were rebelling, acting like stones weighing him down as his mind screamed he had to dodge. The toll bending the Earth and the heat were taking on him finally made itself known. It took a great deal of effort, but he managed to jump out and out of the way... only for his legs to give out from under him as he landed, the martial artist falling to the ground. 

It was too early. He didn't want to resort to this, but if he didn't distract Val, then she would get him while he was down. He made a fist, and his plan went into action. Every rock he had thrown at Val, every one that had missed had been floating behind her. Normally, Terro would make more of an effort to hide them, but he knew Val would be completely focused on him... and he was willing to use that to his advantage. 

The rocks began to spin around, surrounding Val in a barrier of stones. For a few seconds they kept spinning, faster and faster, until they froze in midair, completely surrounding Val. Terro grinned a little as he closed his other fist, the rocks responding by all rushing in on Val.

• Yui likes this

05uIRqd.gif

(🕷️)

(🕷️)

Spectacular

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,215 posts
    Last Visit 50 minutes ago
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

Ee9cS21.png

c9SYpcu.png

Akira sat on a hospital bed, slumped up against the wall. He had managed to walk here from the arena floor, and a few quick injections from Nurse Neko took care of his minor injuries. Apparently, he had cracked a few ribs when he was hit by that last attack, but he didn't get any serious damage. According to the nurse, he was in better shape after his fight than just about any of the others had been. But he lost anyway.

Reaching over, he grabbed his shirt, a simple white v-neck, and pulled it over his head, covering what remained of the bruise on his chest. He doubted anyone would be interested in visiting him, but the thought of the possibility made his stomach churn. Rising to his feet, he slipped out of the small room. He glanced at his phone, noticing the battle underway between students from the two different classes. For two people so obnoxiously motivated, they both seemed to be holding back. Or maybe they were each just weaker than they seemed. Shrugging, he dropped his phone back into his pocket, making his way through the corridors to reach the stadium gift shop. He kept his eyes focused on the ground to avoid any unneeded attention, but even so, he heard whispers the entire way.

“How could someone so strong lose like that?”

“Did he throw the match because he was afraid of the finals?”

“You'd think with that kind of quirk he would know how to block.”

“No amount of power could stop those two from losing to stupid mistakes.”

“If I had a quirk like that, I'd do so much more.”

“What a waste.”

The words echoed around him, but he did everything he could to stop them from piercing past the surface. None of them understood the burden of power. He felt his jaw clench in anger, as his hands repeatedly balled into fists, knuckles cracking as he forced them to stretch back open. Just before he thought he would whip around explain to them all how wrong they were, he had arrived at the gift shop. Probably for the better.

He made a beeline to the sunglasses racks, only to find that they were inexplicably out of the generic style he preferred. Glancing through the windows of the gift shop, he saw various people wearing the sunglasses and black hoodies, apparently trying to emulate his appearance. They are fans of the wrong guy. After short deliberation, he grabbed a somewhat goofy pair, with thick white oval-shaped frames, tilted inward. On his way to the counter, he picked up a simple hoodie, with UA’s logo on the back. These items were far from his personal sense of fashion, but they would have to make due.

The cashier rung him up, and just as he was about to pay, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Akira ignored it. A few seconds later, the attempt to gain his attention was repeated. Concluding that this person wouldn't leaving him alone no matter how much he ignored them, Akira looked back over his shoulder, refusing to move his feet toward the bother. In front of him, or, more accurately, behind him, stood what seemed to be a man in his thirties. He was a bit overweight, and wore the all-too-popular “Akira ensemble”.

“Procyon! That fight was amazing! And the fact that you let the other guy win so that he could move forward was so noble!” The man's delusion was almost enough to make Akira sick on the spot. “And that wing! What an awesome special attack! How did you even do that?” This question was one Akira himself didn't know the answer to, but luckily the man didn't seem to expect and answer, instead continuing on, “oh, and I came up with a new title for you! You should be the Shining Star Hero!”

Akira waited for a few moments to make sure the man was finished speaking. He quietly paid for his purchase, and slipped the hoodie on before responding. “If you wanted to dress up like one of the students, you'd be better off wrapping your arms in bandages. It seems to be a popular trend. As for the name suggestion…” Akira lifted the sunglasses up to his face, covering his glowing eyes for the first time since his fight. He walked out of the gift shop, addressing the man as he walked past him, “That's just not my style.”
  • Yui likes this

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,374 posts

Try as she might she couldn't turn her flames fast enough to catch Terro as he lay on the ground. His last maneuver had left him vulnerable and, given that she’s running low on time if she planned to keep it up through the finals, she wanted to take him out in her next shot. Unfortunately she wouldn’t be able to do so from down here.

She began to stand, instead, to better twist her body. From there she would be able to launch an attack.
That's when she noticed the stones around her. Too late to avoid them but fast enough to see them coming in. They slammed against her body and entrapped her in a rocky tomb.

Darkness. It was dark in the middle of all this stone. And warm. Her own heat was trapped inside of it with her and even though her body was getting cold she could still feel the heat on the outside. It was an uncomfortable feeling. Worse still was all the rock pressed up against her body. Its rough texture rubbing on her exposed skin and pushing against her. Threatening to crush bone at any moment. She was stuck. Unable to move. Hardly able to breath.

It was silent for a few moments and it almost seemed like that was the end of it. That the match would soon be called. But then a keen observer could notice steam coming from the cracks between the stones.

A few more moments passed and the rocks were sent flying off Valerie’s body, each of them half-melted, and Valerie stood with her body blazing with a flame which extended five feet in each direction and a dozen feet in the air. She was breathing heavily and shuddering, her body now battered, but she was still standing. With a smirk she raised a hand in Terro's direction. "You’re strong, Terro, but I’m going to be the greatest hero! Nothing is going to stand in my way. Whatever you throw at me I’ll just keep coming back as strong as ever!”

Valerie started to bend down to prepare to move forward. She couldn't let him catch her like that again. Which meant she would have to get close once again. It all came back to that didn't it? She rushed forward with her flaming body, launching a column of flame overhead and down towards Terro.

He was moving slower than before. The heat had increased even from the intensity at the start of the match. She just needed to reach him and get in one good hit. This fight was hers!

8PBUpdp.gif

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 879 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:14 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

s06t3UC.png

Isami chuckled at Shiki's excitement, before transforming back to his normal form. A slight blush on his face appeared as he rubbed the back of his head; the boy was not used to this. His smile, however, quickly faded as his fan girl seemed to tell off Ino for laughing, taking it rather personally. She seemed to have something against Hero Coursers... except for him, of course. He was amazing, or so he had been told. 

"Yeah!  It ain't really useful for a hero type, so I work with my parents instead!  Exotic Pet Shop!"  The girl had the ability to talk to reptile, apparently - something that, he admit, he wish he could do.  "That's how I got Rex!"  Shiki then stuck out her tongue.  "I bet if Isami had faced either of you in the tourney, he'd win in a flash!  Right, Isami!?"

Uh oh, he was on the spot now. "W-Well..." He sheepishly chuckled. "These two are pretty tough, and well... I'm not quite the best at the whole fighting thing..." He shrugged. "So you can talk to reptiles? That's really cool! I wish I could do that." He smiled at the girl, hoping that maybe he could try and defuse the tension between her and his friends.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

• Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit

Terro took some deep breaths as he watched the rocks collapsed on Val. The heat wasn't as bad anymore, but it wasn't going to help too much now. He took a minute to catch his breath, but very quickly noticed that steam was coming between the cracks. He took his stance once more, taking some deep breaths. To his surprise though, a flaming aura exploded from the rocks, sending them flying in every direction. Val's body was covered by the inferno aura, a smirk across her face as she pointed at her opponent.

"You’re strong, Terro, but I’m going to be the greatest hero! Nothing is going to stand in my way. Whatever you throw at me I’ll just keep coming back as strong as ever!” Valerie bent down, rushing forward with her flaming body, launching a column of flame overhead and down towards Terro. Terro moved to the right, trying to get out of the way, but the flames managed to get on his left pant leg, igniting it on fire. He let out of cry as the fire began to ate his pants. He quickly undid his pants, kicking it them away before the flames ate them away to nothingness. 

His left leg was now hurting, the skin discolored from a burn. It wasn't the worst, but now he definitely now couldn't move that well anymore. The boxers-clad martial artist decided it was best to stand his ground, since moving would probably just leave him wide open. Val threw a massive punch, which Terro managed to block, but he wasn't ready for Val to hit him with an uppercut to his chin, causing the weakened boy to be launched back, hitting the ground and rolling away, ending up at the middle of the arena.

"You done yet?" Val asked as she watched Terro try to stand up, the martial artist coughing a bit as he did. A thought ran through his mind. Was he done yet? His leg was injured, his body taken to its limits. For the first time in his life, his martial arts couldn't help him, with his quirk and his control over it not being enough... There was no way he could win in a straight fight. But then a thought came to him.

They weren't in a straight fight.

Terro forced himself to a knee, panting and wiping the blood from his mouth once more. Despite his heavy breathing, despite his injuries, he was smirking, something having clicked in his head. "You may become the greatest hero, Val, but you still are gonna have to get me ice cream!"

Against all odds, a real man fights

Terro clenched his fist, raising it over his head, gritting his teeth before he smashed into the stadium with all his might, cracking the stage horizontally, making a large, clean crack from one side to the other. Afterwards, he slowly stood on his feet, legs wobbling, but still supporting him. He raised a fist, and a rock wall was summoned right in front of the crack, easily twice as tall as either of them and stretching the length of the stage. 

With that done, he fell back onto a knee, ignoring the pain in his leg as he reached into the crack and grabbed on the best he could. It was only right though... to yell his new attack's name. 

Hissatsu!! Haō Kohryuu-jin!!!  Using his quirk and pulling up with his arms, he began to lift the stage, which rumbled as it was slowly unearthed. He slowly stood up adjusting himself so he was pushing the stage, tilting it more and more. He gritted his teeth as he stood, doing his best to ignore the pain... but his left leg sent a sharp pang of it through his body, causing him to fall back to his knee. He couldn't let it end now. He got this far, Val pushing him to an extent no one had before. He couldn't let it end here, he had to rise above... he had to keep pushing forward!

"Chabudai Gaeshi!!" With one final yell, he stood back up to his feet, pushing the stage up with both body and quirk, before he used his quirk to make sure the stage tipped straight up, perpendicular to the ground. He stood, both hands over his head, using the very last reserve of his strength to stay standing. If he fell over, he wouldn't get back up, he knew that. So he stood, breathing hard, waiting for either a call of victory or for Val to tip him over. No matter the outcome, he knew he had used all he had... and in the end, that was what mattered, right?

Sustained by the strength of his will

05uIRqd.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,590 posts

lmHWTAK.png

"AH! WOWEE! YOU'RE AMAZING KOBAYASHI! CAN I CALL YOU ISAMI INSTEAD?!"

There are people besides me who don't call him Isami? Asuka had loosely figured everyone was just inexplicably close friends with Isami. Or maybe Isami was one of those people who preferred being addressed by his given name instead of his surname? She'd have to ask about that. Come to think of it, am I the only student that calls my classmates by surname? Maybe it's some sort of dying tradition? Whatever it was, it could wait. Shiki's Quirk apparently allowed her to communicate with reptiles - that was actually rather interesting

"I bet if Isami had faced either of you in the tourney, he'd win in a flash! Right, Isami!?"

"W-Well... these two are pretty tough, and well... I'm not quite the best at the whole fighting thing. So you can talk to reptiles? That's really cool! I wish I could do that."

"It's an impressive Quirk," Asuka added, nodding in agreement with Isami's assessment of Shiki's Quirk. "It's nice that you're using it to help your parents at their shop too. It may not steal the attention like destroying a doomsday device or arresting a major villain, but a hero's job is ultimately to help people. Even if it's just your parents and their store, doesn't that make you a hero in your own way too?"

h1v7t2f.png

Sayuri watched from the furthest-back row of seats. With what she understood about Valerie's Quirk, that wasn't a fight Sayuri wanted to sit anywhere near. Why couldn't it be ice powers? Or both?

...that sounded like a good idea for a manga character, actually.

"Hissatsu!! Haō Kohryuu-jin!!!"

Meanwhile on the stage, Terro was doing... something. Sayuri didn't entirely get it. The wall was impressive, and probably not something Valerie would be able to climb over, but giving her enough time meant she could probably just melt her way through it, right? Terro's next move, however, indicated that there probably wasn't going to be enough time for Valerie to get through.

"Chabudai Gaeshi!!"

The boy let out a battle yell as he stood up, flipping the stage up onto its side. Is that even allowed? He's technincally still on the stage but... still, he deserves props for that. Pretty creative solution to the problem of having to fight Valerie. Hopefully he doesn't do it in the finals against Mike. That would be boring.

As Sayuri - and the rest of the audience for that matter - waited for the referee's call on Terro's latest move, Sayuri was pretty sure she could hear at least three different girls in nearby seats squealing. And one phone taking a photograph.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,813 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Mike

"It's fine," Ichiro chuckled lightly, shrugging some. "It's just conversation in general, so it's fine. Oh, speaking of Terro, he and I watched the match and he wanted me to let you know that he thought you did amazing out there against Akira. And to be honest, he is right. I mean, after you took me out, I kinda expected you'd do well in the tournament...but to knock out Akira? That... that's actually amazing!"

"Oh! I mean, I don't want to say it was nothing, because it obviously wasn't," Mike said, motioning to his previous broken foot and the bruises that covered his body. "But it was just a couple tricks I did, I mean like... if we had a rematch I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pull it off again."

Ichiro chuckled again, before glancing over at the TV and watching the match between Valerie and Terro continue on. The match seemed to just escalate more and more as the thing went on, and as Terro pulled off progressively bigger and bigger moves, he could feel a drop of sweat slide down his cheek as he watched the screen.

"Truth be told, while I don't know Valerie at all, I think it would be pretty cool if the finalists were from Class 1-A." he smiled, before looking back at Mike. "Oh... before I forget... Mike... is there a possibility, I could get a rematch with you sometime?" Ichiro looked at his working arm and clenched his fists. "I wanna try and beat you next time."

Mikr looked over at Ichiro and smiled, clenching his fist and feeling a pang from the stiffness. "Yeah! I think that'd be great, I'd love to see how well you can do when you know your quirk better!"

"Chabudai Gaeshi!!"

"Flipping the wha--" Mike snapped back to the television screen and his jaw dropped as he watched the match go on. Terro had managed to break the stage from the ground and raise it into the air. As the fear for Val's well being cleared, along with the sheer awe of what was going on, Mike forced himself to pay closer attention to what was going on. The cameras panned and focused on Terro, and the sheer exertion and effort needed to perform this move was written across his face. Mike's jaw un-dropped itself and his eyes lit up as he found himself unable to tear them away from the screen. "I think I know how to beat him..." Mike said, low and under his breath, as his lips curled into a smile.

They had one hell of a final match ahead of them.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,374 posts

bgm

Turns out Terro wasn't done at all. He was persistent that was for certain. She knew that she just had to keep going though. She could win out if she just pushed him a bit farther. She was the master of persistence after all. It was how she got this far. From nothing she became the best of her class. She didn't do it by giving up with even literal walls in front of her. Her Quirk wasn't powerful. Her parents were regular people. Everything she had she got by studying harder. Training harder. And fighting harder than anyone else. "I'm not going to stop! Not now! Not ever!"

This wall before her was larger than previous ones in more ways than one. But no matter the size she just had to break through. Valerie braced herself. With her stance wide and low she thrust her arms out and slammed her flames into the wall. She would burn through it and reach Terro on the other side. She had this there was no way she'd let him win after coming this far!

That was the plan, at least.

When she felt the ground shift beneath her she didn't think much of it. He would of course try to attack her but she didn't think he could do much more after creating this wall. And it would only take a bit more time before this wall came down...

Except that time wouldn't come.

The stage itself began to move. Valerie realized too late what was happening. Somehow Terro was managing to lift the stage itself in an attempt to make her simply fall off the stage.

She couldn't let that happen! She still had fight in her and she refused to let something like this stop her. So she ran forward, or rather upward, trying her hardest to stay on the stage and continue her fight.

She even reached her arms back to shoot her flames backwards. Trying to give herself a boost.

bgm

But the ground, at this angle, was too far away. Without making contact with anything the flames couldn't propel her forward and, after one more step, she lost her footing.

"No, no no no, NO!" Valerie shouted, trying her hardest to defy gravity and physics itself. Trying to get her feet back onto the stage. She even managed to place a foot on it and, through immense effort, moved forward another step.

But it was too late now. The stage was completely vertical and not even her determination could change that. Her eyes widened as she felt herself falling down. That...was it? She didn't think she could lose. She was certain that she had worked hard enough to win any fight she came across! Was it not enough? Did she really have that much farther to go?

She closed her eyes as she fell through the air. "Sorry, mom, dad, looks like I'm not the best just yet." She thought as her back hit the ground and the buzzer sounded.

WINNER: TERRO KHIKYU

8PBUpdp.gif

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

• Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit

Terro smiled as he heard the buzzer sound, signalling his victory. He had done it... he had won the fight, sending him to the finals, and, as an extra bonus, he had won free ice cream. That was good too, he really needed it after all this heat he had endured. It was like he he had fought through hell, if hell was a spunky friendly girl that was both fun to fight and a nightmare to fight. 

It made him feel so alive. 

But it didn't instantly recover his strength.

"Oh no... I have fell," He mumbled to himself as he fell back, his back hit the ground with a loud THUD. His eyes closed, the exhaustion causing him to pass out, peacefully snoring on the stage's floor.

05uIRqd.gif

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,499 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:44 AM

F7eoyPD.jpg

iU8EggM.png

"Oh! I mean, I don't want to say it was nothing, because it obviously wasn't. But it was just a couple tricks I did, I mean like... if we had a rematch I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pull it off again."

Ichiro nodded, understanding what Mike was saying. It seemed, least to him, that he wasn't a huge conversationalist either. Well, one thing they both had in common, Ichiro supposed. He was going to say something else, but was stopped, when Mike responded to his challenge.

"Yeah! I think that'd be great, I'd love to see how well you can do when you know your Quirk better!"

"Yeah...I'm hoping it'll be ten times different this next time." Ichiro said with a nod, before glancing over at the TV and was literally at a loss for words at what he saw.

"Chabudai Gaeshi!!"

"H-How is that even legal?!" he asked, just at a loss for words. Terro literally picked up a piece of the arena and flipped it...like it was a table. He thought his Tatami move was one thing...but this was on a whole different level. "J-Jeez...knowing my luck...there will be a rule in regards to that next year..." Nevertheless, the match was over and Terro was declared the winner. Ichiro let out a sigh, before glancing at Mike, who mentioned he knew how to beat Terro. "Well, looks like you'll be up against him next." He held out a hand towards Mike, making a fist. "Wishing you good luck in the final match."

HQiOaTA.png?1

Class B Squad

"COME ON!!! This isn't even right!!" Aina shouted, dropping herself into her seat, glancing to see Shin and Casey both on the ground, ever slightly getting back up. "I'm blaming the both of you for this."

"W-What?! Why us?!" Casey grumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "If it's cause we didn't cheer loud enough, that's your fault. You bashed our heads when Valerie basically put herself on fire..."

"H-He has a point..." Shin sighed, rubbing his head as well as his neck. "And to be precise, it was right after Casey mentioned how 'hot' that was...still don't know why you even hit me..."

Aina rolled her eyes before scoffing. "Whatever. Now this finale isn't worth watching...it's just a huge 1-A show. ...oh shit...1-B lost...all of us."

Right now, Casey and Shin looked at each other and both had a small vision of a certain sharkified human, cracking his knuckles and glaring at the entirety of the class. They lost, meaning Mako would most likely be giving them an earful about 'discipline'. At this moment, all three began to gulp, realizing that this was probably not going to end well.

"We're sooooooooo screwed..."

• Yui likes this

(🕷️)

(🕷️)

Spectacular

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,215 posts
    Last Visit 50 minutes ago
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

Ee9cS21.png

c9SYpcu.png

"Chabudai Gaeshi!!"

Akira was just stepping outside when he felt the ground rumble. Not quite a full-on earthquake, but it was clear that something was happening. Is it that idiot with the vibration quirk? Looking forward, he could actually see said idiot ahead of him, speaking to some lizard girl, the snake he beat earlier that day, and... Asuka. She is probably going to want to talk to me about my loss. But there were more pressing matters at the moment. like what the hell was making the ground tremble? It wasn't the vibration girl, her magnitude seemed well-managed at the moment. That would leave...

Akira took inventory of all the quirks he had seen at the school, and quickly realized who was responsible: The rock-thrower.

Threat to His Power

In the middle of the crowd of people in which he stood, Akira formed a pair of platforms from his hard light, each barely larger than the soles of his shoes. Pushing himself upward as quickly as he could without snapping his shins in half, Akira left behind two pillars of light, trailing upward with him to the sky. Once he reach a sufficient height, a pair of spheres appeared in his hands, and he gripped them tightly to stabilize. Looking down upon the stadium, peering over the walls into the central arena, Akira saw something that he had trouble comprehending. Terro had lifted the entire battlefield, and turned it on its side to drop his opponent to her defeat.

For a moment, Akira simply stared down at the spectacle, his jaw left agape. The pillars beneath him slowly dissolved upward, until he was left standing on a singular platform, hundreds of feet above the ground. "So... this is what the school has to offer." The display of force was truly unlike anything he had seen so far from any of his classmates. Gin had fired off the X-Caliber in the previous round, but that was uncontrolled, he had simply let his quirk loose like a fool. This... this was leveraging all the strength he had into victory.

Akira's mind flashed back to the move that had won Mike the fight: a full-force assault at exactly the right moment. As Mike was explaining from his infirmary bed at the exact same time, Akira knew that he had only lost because of a few clever tricks. If there were a rematch, it wouldn't turn out the same way. As he descended slowly, he wondered if Mike would be able to dodge his way to victory in the coming match. Touching down near the group of his classmates, as well as the lizard girl, Akira approached them as casually as a person who just flew down on a platform of golden light could, injecting himself beside Asuka, before addressing her directly. "Down to just the finals, now. I assume you visited him after our fight?"

• Yui likes this

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,590 posts

lmHWTAK.png

To say Asuka noticed the ground rumbling as Terro made the finishing move in his fight would be a lie. Even if she'd noticed, it was something she would have just passed off as being Ino's doing. Never did it occur to her that, just inside the arena, where she couldn't see and wasn't watching, Terro was flipping the entire stage up. However, that had already happened, and while she never did see just how, Asuka did hear the announcement that Terro had won, effectively moving him up to the finals. So it was going to be just him and Mike? That would be a fight to see.

A lot of them in this tournament were, come to think of it.

And then, a voice addressed her and the others, clearly directed at her in particular. "Down to just the finals, now. I assume you visited him after our fight?"

"Ah, I haven't gotten the chance yet. Hopefully I'll be able to before the finals. ...did you visit him? It was surprising to see you lose, and I know the rest of the stronger students in our class would visit whoever beat them."  Even if not all of them would be to congratulate the winner.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users