Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hero Academia: Rise Above Max Omega! [My Hero Academia RP/Co-Hosted by Chaos Sonic and Yui/pg-13/IC/NA]

Best RP 2018

• Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Monokubs

• 807 posts
    Last Visit 32 minutes ago
  • Spouse:ur mom

s06t3UC.png

"Yeah!  And you can't even talk when you're a snake!!"  Ino laughed before suddenly stopping, cocking her head.  "Wait... can you talk while you're transformed?"  Isami also cocked his head, before nodding his head.

"Of course!" Isami said, pointing at himself. "I can talk just as well as I can now." He thought about demonstrating it right then and there, but was distracted by Asuka, who had muttered something. Isami wasn't really paying attention, but it was apparently super lame. He didn't feel too bad about missing it.

As the three of them tried to come up with cool names, the ride eventually stopped. "That was a lot of fun!" Isami said as they were getting off of the ride. Before anyone else could say anything, however, a green hair girl with a pet Komodo Dragon came up to them from the line.

"WOWEE!  I can't believe I got a chance to see you in the scales!...Flesh?!  Ohhhh I wanna see you do the thing!  Can you show me the thing?!" The girl seemed very interested in meeting them. No, more interested in him? He blushed a bit, flattered by this as Shiki introduced herself.

"I have a fan?" Isami said, shaking the girls hand. "I didn't think I did that well..." His mind drifted off before coming back. Right, the thing. He assumed she meant his quirk. "Yeah... I can do the thing!" He said, stretching a bit and making sure he had room. Suddenly, the boy transformed into a giant snake, his scales shimmering in the sun. "I hope thisss isss the thing you were talking about!" He said, his forked tongue flickering as he spoke.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,486 posts
    Last Visit 27 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

h1v7t2f.png

"Why you... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" And in the single most aggressive bite of ice cream Sayuri had ever seen, Gin chomped down on the ice cream. Which in turn prompted Sayuri to scoop out another bite for Gin. This process was rinsed and repeated a few times in silence - bar whatever sounds of rage Gin was likely to make - until the chocolate ice cream was devoured entirely. Now Gin could take that nap he wanted.

Good night, Sayuri signed, before getting up to her feet and picking up what still remained of her lemon ice cream in one hand, and the leftover bowl and spoon from Gin's ice cream, as well as the cardboard "tray" she'd brought them in on, in her other hand. She tucked her whiteboard under the arm with her own ice cream, and on her way out of the room, she tossed Gin's trash and the piece of cardboard in their respective cans, before leaving, and shutting the door behind her. I've never really seen anyone be able to eat ice cream and keep that sort of face, Sayuri mused to herself, as she took a small scoop of her own frozen treat. Well, he's still Gin...

...I forgot to tell him off for almost killing another student. Oops. There would be time to do that after the tournament, right? Even if she admired Gin's mindset of "I'll get injured so nobody else has to", that didn't change the facts. If his X-Caliber hit Terro, the boy would have most likely died. That would be murder, plain and simple. And as (almost) everybody knew, murdering people was simply not okay. For some reason, it reminded her of the chicken game from the first day of school, when he'd threatened to maim Isami.

...did Gin get a haircut since then? Something about him looked distinctly different compared to when Sayuri had first seen him. Sayuri shrugged the thought off, instead heading back to the stands to get a live look at the remaining semi-final fight She'd have to make sure to sit way at the back though.

lmHWTAK.png

"Definitely skip the Otoma! He's not the guy you approach without proper equipment, like ear plugs or somethin'. Jeez. Let's see...Vibration Station? Shake Quake? Magnitude 8? This is a lot harder than I thought..."

Ino didn't seem to have much going in the way of attack names either. "Maybe it's something we'll get better at as we get older?" Asuka suggested, though she didn't sound entirely confident in the idea herself. Attack names weren't really necessary, so hopefully everyone would be able to become perfectly competent heroes even without them. They were mostly there to be flashy, right? As the ferris wheel came to a stop, however, Isami's positive comment on it - as well as what was soon to follow - changed Asuka's focus away from something as trivial as that.

"WHOA! Is that THE Isami Koboyashi! WOWEE! I can't believe I got a chance to see you in the scales!...Flesh?! Ohhhh I wanna see you do the thing! Can you show me the thing?!"

"Uhm...are you a studen-"

"No! I'm a fan! I just came to cheer on the big event! My name is Shiki! Shiki Lu! Nice to meet you! I guess it's cool that I got to meet his cheerleaders too."

Cheerleaders? Asuka was plenty of things, but a cheerleader was not among them. Was she rooting for Isami during his fight against Akira? Maybe a little, but that didn't mean she was just blindly cheering for Isami.

"I have a fan? I didn't think I did that well... Yeah... I can do the thing! I hope thisss isss the thing you were talking about!"

And just like that, Isami had turned into a snake! It wasn't a flashy Quirk, but that didn't make it any less impressive. And he was even capable of speaking while transformed! Shiki certainly seemed pleased now that Isami had done the thing.

Posted Image

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,682 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku
Goutetsu watched from his seat, arms folded and sighing to himself as he watched the fight. It seemed this 'Val' would be a challenge for his grandson. She wasn't immediately life threatening like Gin, but heat exhaustion was nothing to sneeze at. In theory, Terro would be able to overwhelm her with his mastery of the earth, but that wasn't Terro's way. He would fight honorably, fist to fist. The old man closed his eyes. Perhaps teaching his grandson martial arts was a mistake. As much as it had them bond and let his teachings pass on to a new generation, he knew that those same martial arts training was getting in Terro's way, blinding him to the possibilities of his quirk. 

"You were gifted, my boy...," He muttered to himself. "Start fighting like it!"

"Hey, Terro, that's a pretty good shell you got. But ya know when it comes to nature the best predators know how to get to the soft underbelly. Check this one out!" Terro looked on as Val shoot at the ground and... began to fly over his defensive pillar of rock. When she reached the peak of her flight, she fired down a stream of flame aimed directly at him. 

Thinking quickly, Terro broke down some of the pillars, making them into stone gauntlets around his arms, and crossed them over his body, blocking the flames. Val fell from her jet vault, hitting the ground and rolling away. She quickly got back up, but then Terro held up a finger, the rock gauntlets crumbling. Curious, Val stopped, watching to see what Terro would do. 

Terro reached down, grabbing his belt and undoing it, letting his gi top come free. He quickly took off his top, causing Val to raise an eyebrow. He then took his undershirt, throwing both articles of clothes out of the stage. He then got back into his stance, staring down at Val, his chest bare, muscles on display for all to see. Val just whistled at the sight in front of her.

"Don't know what the rules say about this but if you wanna fight like that I'm not gonna stop you," Val commented as she got ready to attack once more. Terro created a new stone gauntlet, using it to block her flame punch without hurting himself. With a grin, Terro pushed back, the two getting back into position and staring each other down. This time, Terro dashed forward, throwing a punch that Val easily dodged, but the martial artist pivoted on his foot, spinning around and nailing her with an elbow to the side. 

Val took the hit, ignoring the pain and answered the elbow with a spinning kick to the face, causing Terro to stumble back. Val then went to press her advantage, but didn't expect Terro to grab her, falling to the ground and using his foot to launch her behind him. She hit the ground, rolling away before she managed to get back to her feet. She held her hands behind her and fired a blast of flame, propelling herself at Terro. With a grin, Terro lowered himself to the ground, readying a fist. 

"Shin!!" He called out as he drove his fist into Val's gut. He spun around, ready to try to drive his shoulder into her. Val, although reeling from the pain, managed to cross her arms in front of her, managing to block most of the attack, although it still drove her back into the air. Terro still spun around, making his giant rock fist to drive into her chin. "Kohry---," However, Val managed to place her hands on the fist, flipping on top of the fist and jumping down, driving her knee into his face. Terro reeled back, the rock fist collapsing.

"You'll have to do better than that!" She stated with a grin. Terro groaned and wiped his lips, looking at the blood streaked across his fist. He grinned and got back into his stance. 

"Guess now it's time to bring my A-game!"   

Posted Image

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Elite Members
  • 1,428 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:04 PM

Hadley watched Aaron's hand for a few more seconds, before finally uncrossing hr arms, allowing herself to breathe again. She did not take his hand to shake it, though.

"Well, I appreciate tha' at least. Nah, I dunno those blokes... Otama is kind of a homework assignment, ye could say. Him and a bunch a' others tha' aren't in the tournament no more." She sighed, leaning against the wall, sliding down it to sit, knees up, arms bent awkwardly to accommodate her gauntlets. They weren't shaking anymore, but Hadley was looking at them despondently nonetheless.

"Sayuri's alright tho, I guess... She had me come along 'fer ice cream, she's one of tha good one, I 'spose. Crazy to think Otama's anything less than some mad bastard, tho. Did you SEE his last attack?" She closed her eyes, trying to fight off the headache that was coming in the wake of her panic attack. "People like him are why I'm glad I didn't make it to the hero course. Not if I could end up like tha'."

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates

Me when people ask me to review their cards

Me when people don't review my cards

TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,006 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

This was it. She hadn't been in such an intense fight before and she could feel it.

And so would Terro. The dim aura of flame that had surrounded her intensified. Turning into a full blown blaze around her body. "It's all or nothing time!" She shouted out and fired two separate flames out of her arms towards Terro who was within several feet of her. The close range attack had heat far beyond the temperature she was pumping out before.

Terro watched in awe as the flames had finally ignited around Val into a full blown inferno. She was pumping out an intense heat, enough that it caused Terro to take a step back. As she fired off her flames, Terro threw up a rock barrier to block it. It did little to help against the heat though, and he could see the flames were beginning to melt through it.

Gritting his teeth, he stomped, trying to break the ground under Val's feet and throw her off balance.

Valerie felt the ground under her shatter and she stumbled and almost fell down to a knee in her surprise. One of her arms lowered and the flame struck the ground at Terro's feet instead. The other, however, stayed focus on Terro's shield. But it wasn't enough. Never enough. She had to go, go, GO!

With a shout Valerie pushed off the ground and charged forward. Pushing the flames forward with her. She just needed one moment. One opening. One direct shot to end this.

Terro grunted as he heard Val shout. He had to make sure she didn't find an opening in his defense while finding it in hers. He willed the earth under him to move, causing it to shoot up and launch him into the air, soaring over Val's head, and causing him to land behind her, tumbling on the ground as he landed. He had to get out of that corner.

With a grunt, he tore multiple rocks out of the ground, launching them all at Val, although a good portion of them actually went around her and didn't even seem to be aimed at her.

The girl began to turn. The flames seemed to almost push against her as she turned so she forced them to die down as she moved to face Terro.

She crouched to dodge the rocks but hesitated. They weren't all angled to hit her. She knew something was up but she still had to stop the ones that were heading her way. So she put both her hands up, together, and fired off one more column of flames down the center towards Terro. Intending to both clear the rocks heading towards her and strike him in the process.

8PBUpdp.gif

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,771 posts
    Last Visit 21 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Pizza

Mike

"Hey Mike." Ichiro had cracked the door open, quietly, and just enough for him to step in and waved as Mike looked away from the TV screen. "How're you holding up? Really looks like Akira put you through the ringer..."

"Oh! I'm doing okay I guess. I'm still pretty sore and everything feels really stiff, but I think I'll be okay for the finals," Mike replied with a smile, somewhat surprised someone besides his parents was visiting. "Pretty nervous for the next match, though. Akira was tough, but I only took advantage of a weakness. I can't really see anything like that with these two." Mike had done his best to pay attention to Terro and Val's quirks and moves, but all he could tell that Terro seemed to be holding back somewhat, and that Valyrie was still very much focused on the close range. "I think I can move too fast for Valyrie, but Terro's got me scared. I can't really see any downsides to his quirk, plus he actually knows how to fight."

In all truth, Mike had trouble enjoying the match, and realized that looking at the contest from the perspective of simply an observer rather a competitor must be a very much different and more fun experience. "Anyways, sorry! Not really a fun convo to start up on, I just didn't really think I would make it this far, especially with someone like Akira as an opponent."

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Super Green

• Legendary Members
  • 19,421 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:15 PM

F7eoyPD.jpg

iU8EggM.png

"Oh! I'm doing okay I guess. I'm still pretty sore and everything feels really stiff, but I think I'll be okay for the finals. Pretty nervous for the next match, though. Akira was tough, but I only took advantage of a weakness. I can't really see anything like that with these two. I think I can move too fast for Valerie, but Terro's got me scared. I can't really see any downsides to his Quirk, plus he actually knows how to fight."

Ichiro nodded as Mike spoke. He could understand the reasoning for Terro making him scared, then again, from what he caught in glancing over from the TV in the room, it was seeming like Terro was just playing around rather than actually doing something. But eh, to each their own. As for Valerie, it's obvious why...the girl was as fiery and competitive as her Quirk.

"Anyways, sorry! Not really a fun convo to start up on, I just didn't really think I would make it this far, especially with someone like Akira as an opponent."

"It's fine." Ichiro chuckled lightly, shrugging some. "It's just conversation in general, so it's fine. Oh, speaking of Terro, he and I watched the match and he wanted me to let you know that he thought you did amazing out there against Akira. And to be honest, he is right. I mean, after you took me out, I kinda expected you'd do well in the tournament...but to knock out Akira? That...that's actually amazing!"

He chuckled again, before glancing over at the TV and watching the match between Valerie and Terro continue on, and it seemed like Terro finally got serious and started bringing his A-Game...least from what it was said from the guy. Still, it looks like they were both evenly matched...and Mike had a point, either way...one of those two would be fighting against him in the finals.

"Truth be told, while I don't know Valerie at all, I think it would be pretty cool if the finalists were from Class 1-A." he smiled, before looking back at Mike. "Oh...before I forget...Mike...is there a possibility, I could get a rematch with you sometime?" Ichiro looked at his working arm and clenched his fists. "I wanna try and beat you next time."

HQiOaTA.png?1

Class B Squad

These people are still cheering for Valerie...nothing more to report on this front.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,362 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

HE70W3a.jpg?1

Good night

That was the last thing he saw Sayuri sign, before he turned over in his bed. 

Good night

When was the last time he heard that?  

Good night

He repeated the phrase in his own mind for quite some time.

Good night

"I wonder what she sounds like..."  Gin muttered incoherently, before dozing off.

HQiOaTA.png?1

Ed751i6.jpg

"I have a fan? I didn't think I did that well... Yeah... I can do the thing! I hope thisss isss the thing you were talking about!"

Shiki looked on, transfixed on the process as he turned into his reptilian shape.  She jumped up and down, making some sort of strange squealing noise to show her amusement.  Her tail swayed from side to side as well, reminiscent to what Sayuri did.  

"AH!  WOWEE!  YOU'RE AMAZING KOBOYASHI!  CAN I CALL YOU ISAMI INSTEAD?!"  The girl continued to jump up and down.  The display was quite amusing, so Ino decided to laugh.  The noise prompted Shiki to switch from glee to gaudy.  She stared at Ino, raising an eyebrow.  "Oh...so you think you can just laugh at me?  It's not everyday one gets to meet their heroes."  The girl crossed her arms, and stuck her nose up at the two girls.  "Well...I guess it's a common occurrence for you Hero Coursers, am I right?  You get to meet those guys on the daily!  You're all pieces of work."  Shiki then shot up to Isami's side, hugging him around his tubular body.  "Except Isami!  He's one of the coolest, even if he is a Hero Course student!  Ain't that right, Rex?"  She turned to her pet, who in turn nodded his head. 

"Oh..so you can talk to reptiles?  And they can talk to you?"  Ino reluctantly asked.  She was now getting used to the death glare that she received every time she tried to interact with this girl.

"Yeah!  It ain't really useful for a hero type, so I work with my parents instead!  Exotic Pet Shop!"  The girl replied.  "That's how I got Rex!"  Shiki then stuck out her tongue.  "I bet if Isami had faced either of you in the tourney, he'd win in a flash!  Right, Isami!?"  

• Yui likes this

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,682 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku
Terro gritted his teeth as he saw the pillar of flame roaring and flying at him. He willed a pillar of his own to rise up and block the attack. The defensive rock formation came up barely in time, the flames hitting it and splitting, two large shots of fire soaring past Terro. He could feel their searing heat, which just caused him to grit his teeth more. When the attack died down, he could see the top half of his pillar had melted away, something like magma leaking to the floor.

"This isn't good...," he thought as his breathing was getting heavy. He wasn't going to be able to stand this heat for long. Slowly, he cupped his hands by his side, the remainder of the pillar breaking apart and gathering between his hands. With a yell, he thrusted his hands forwards, firing a large compressed ball of stone at Val.

Valerie couldn't help but be impressed by her own flames. They seemed even hotter than before. So did that mean that her flames, too, could increase in temperature as she went on? Though it also seemed that this heat was taking its toll on her body. She could feel herself growing colder and this time her suit wouldn't be able to help her. She already felt parts of it melting, unable to withstand the fire due to being made to handle high temperature alone.

Which just meant she had to end this fast.

As Terro sent the ball forward, reminding Valerie of an old show she used to watch, she dove to the ground and lay flat as she could on the ground so that the ball would soar overhead. From her lower position she fired off another wave of flame from both hands.

Terro's breathing was getting heavier as he watched Val dodge under his attack. He could see her moving to counter, see her fire off flames, but his body felt heavy. His muscles were rebelling, acting like stones weighing him down as his mind screamed he had to dodge. The toll bending the Earth and the heat were taking on him finally made itself known. It took a great deal of effort, but he managed to jump out and out of the way... only for his legs to give out from under him as he landed, the martial artist falling to the ground. 

It was too early. He didn't want to resort to this, but if he didn't distract Val, then she would get him while he was down. He made a fist, and his plan went into action. Every rock he had thrown at Val, every one that had missed had been floating behind her. Normally, Terro would make more of an effort to hide them, but he knew Val would be completely focused on him... and he was willing to use that to his advantage. 

The rocks began to spin around, surrounding Val in a barrier of stones. For a few seconds they kept spinning, faster and faster, until they froze in midair, completely surrounding Val. Terro grinned a little as he closed his other fist, the rocks responding by all rushing in on Val.

• Yui likes this

Posted Image

(⌭)

(⌭)

something pretentious

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,122 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

Ee9cS21.png

c9SYpcu.png

Akira sat on a hospital bed, slumped up against the wall. He had managed to walk here from the arena floor, and a few quick injections from Nurse Neko took care of his minor injuries. Apparently, he had cracked a few ribs when he was hit by that last attack, but he didn't get any serious damage. According to the nurse, he was in better shape after his fight than just about any of the others had been. But he lost anyway.

Reaching over, he grabbed his shirt, a simple white v-neck, and pulled it over his head, covering what remained of the bruise on his chest. He doubted anyone would be interested in visiting him, but the thought of the possibility made his stomach churn. Rising to his feet, he slipped out of the small room. He glanced at his phone, noticing the battle underway between students from the two different classes. For two people so obnoxiously motivated, they both seemed to be holding back. Or maybe they were each just weaker than they seemed. Shrugging, he dropped his phone back into his pocket, making his way through the corridors to reach the stadium gift shop. He kept his eyes focused on the ground to avoid any unneeded attention, but even so, he heard whispers the entire way.

“How could someone so strong lose like that?”

“Did he throw the match because he was afraid of the finals?”

“You'd think with that kind of quirk he would know how to block.”

“No amount of power could stop those two from losing to stupid mistakes.”

“If I had a quirk like that, I'd do so much more.”

“What a waste.”

The words echoed around him, but he did everything he could to stop them from piercing past the surface. None of them understood the burden of power. He felt his jaw clench in anger, as his hands repeatedly balled into fists, knuckles cracking as he forced them to stretch back open. Just before he thought he would whip around explain to them all how wrong they were, he had arrived at the gift shop. Probably for the better.

He made a beeline to the sunglasses racks, only to find that they were inexplicably out of the generic style he preferred. Glancing through the windows of the gift shop, he saw various people wearing the sunglasses and black hoodies, apparently trying to emulate his appearance. They are fans of the wrong guy. After short deliberation, he grabbed a somewhat goofy pair, with thick white oval-shaped frames, tilted inward. On his way to the counter, he picked up a simple hoodie, with UA’s logo on the back. These items were far from his personal sense of fashion, but they would have to make due.

The cashier rung him up, and just as he was about to pay, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Akira ignored it. A few seconds later, the attempt to gain his attention was repeated. Concluding that this person wouldn't leaving him alone no matter how much he ignored them, Akira looked back over his shoulder, refusing to move his feet toward the bother. In front of him, or, more accurately, behind him, stood what seemed to be a man in his thirties. He was a bit overweight, and wore the all-too-popular “Akira ensemble”.

“Procyon! That fight was amazing! And the fact that you let the other guy win so that he could move forward was so noble!” The man's delusion was almost enough to make Akira sick on the spot. “And that wing! What an awesome special attack! How did you even do that?” This question was one Akira himself didn't know the answer to, but luckily the man didn't seem to expect and answer, instead continuing on, “oh, and I came up with a new title for you! You should be the Shining Star Hero!”

Akira waited for a few moments to make sure the man was finished speaking. He quietly paid for his purchase, and slipped the hoodie on before responding. “If you wanted to dress up like one of the students, you'd be better off wrapping your arms in bandages. It seems to be a popular trend. As for the name suggestion…” Akira lifted the sunglasses up to his face, covering his glowing eyes for the first time since his fight. He walked out of the gift shop, addressing the man as he walked past him, “That's just not my style.”
  • Yui likes this

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,006 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Try as she might she couldn't turn her flames fast enough to catch Terro as he lay on the ground. His last maneuver had left him vulnerable and, given that she’s running low on time if she planned to keep it up through the finals, she wanted to take him out in her next shot. Unfortunately she wouldn’t be able to do so from down here.

She began to stand, instead, to better twist her body. From there she would be able to launch an attack.
That's when she noticed the stones around her. Too late to avoid them but fast enough to see them coming in. They slammed against her body and entrapped her in a rocky tomb.

Darkness. It was dark in the middle of all this stone. And warm. Her own heat was trapped inside of it with her and even though her body was getting cold she could still feel the heat on the outside. It was an uncomfortable feeling. Worse still was all the rock pressed up against her body. Its rough texture rubbing on her exposed skin and pushing against her. Threatening to crush bone at any moment. She was stuck. Unable to move. Hardly able to breath.

It was silent for a few moments and it almost seemed like that was the end of it. That the match would soon be called. But then a keen observer could notice steam coming from the cracks between the stones.

A few more moments passed and the rocks were sent flying off Valerie’s body, each of them half-melted, and Valerie stood with her body blazing with a flame which extended five feet in each direction and a dozen feet in the air. She was breathing heavily and shuddering, her body now battered, but she was still standing. With a smirk she raised a hand in Terro's direction. "You’re strong, Terro, but I’m going to be the greatest hero! Nothing is going to stand in my way. Whatever you throw at me I’ll just keep coming back as strong as ever!”

Valerie started to bend down to prepare to move forward. She couldn't let him catch her like that again. Which meant she would have to get close once again. It all came back to that didn't it? She rushed forward with her flaming body, launching a column of flame overhead and down towards Terro.

He was moving slower than before. The heat had increased even from the intensity at the start of the match. She just needed to reach him and get in one good hit. This fight was hers!

8PBUpdp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users