Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hero Academia: Rise Above Max Omega! [My Hero Academia RP/Co-Hosted by Chaos Sonic and Yui/pg-13/IC/NA]

Best RP 2018

• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,443 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

8tOKosA.jpg?1

"Huh, you're lighter than I thought. Try not to buzz too much. I don't know how much application you have when you're in the air, but if you try to buzz me, I'll probably get dizzy. Unless there's something else you can do, I'll probably have to carry our team. Both figuratively and literally.  And make sure you hold on tight.  I guess we're ready, Cell Phone. Now let's talk strategy."

As Ino was hoisted onto the boy's shoulders without a second thought, she couldn't help but release a slight vibration that shook her very legs.  Nobody else had got up on each other's shoulders, and were trying to figure out who to partner up with still. 

"Well...I can just vibrate people off of one another!  Pretty simple!  But that's all for a strategy I've got."  She said, bonking herself on the head with a light fist.  "Maybe if you place one of those launch pad thingies underneath someone, you can shoot them up so they lose balance.  But it would probably be a good idea to not shoot them too high up...student casualties aren't allowed on the first day."

"Are they allowed, ever?"  Suna whispered under his breath, eavesdropping on the duo's conversation.  

Meanwhile, everyone else had already chosen a partner, besides two individuals who had yet to talk to one another.

hNqzNzP.jpg?1

Gin's hand was slapped into the air.  When he looked to who had the gull to do such a thing, it was the wolf girl.  His eyes sharpened at her, as if he had just gained the Hawk quirk.  Who in the hell did this girl think she was!

"I'll happily team up with you next time - just don't threaten me like that, please. I'm sure we can get along with we talk."

"W-what?"  Gin stuttered.  This was rejection?  Didn't this imbecile want to win?!  He groaned as he turned his back on Isami.  "Tch...you better hope we aren't paired up against each other, snake boy.  I don't care if you can grow back limbs or not...I've got a hypothesis to delve into."  He walked away to find another partner, but it seemed as if someone had already scouted him out.  It was the girl who created crystals.  

"I'll be your partner if you can hold me up on your shoulders.  We seem to be the only ones in the class with projectile-based Quirks, so with my crystals and your finger gun, we'll be virtually untouchable. It's an easy road to a perfect score. How about it?"

"I was more concerned about mobility...but it seems like you've got the right idea in mind."  Gin knelt down and presented his back to the girl.  "Now hurry up and get on."  He groaned, aggressively.  "Just make sure you fill snake boy, and wolf girl up with all kinds of crystals."

Suna sighed, as he looked among the crowd.  Only two of the students remained, and they weren't even looking close to pairing up with each other.  

"You have got to be kidding me...it's the first day and you both have cold feet."  

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  A familiar voice rang out through the gym room.  Lady Law flung the doors wide open, a student right by her side.  Lady Law proceeded to glance around the gym, craters and holes in each part of the room prompted a vein to pop out of her head.  "SUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  She yelled.  The homeroom teacher couldn't help but break a smile.  

"Listen, it's not my fault Hinata...I blame the students and their powerful Quir-"  A book was thrown at Suna's head, clocking him against the scull, causing him to fall over.  

"This happens every year Suna!  Gym repairs on the first day don't come cheap!  You'll pay for your crimes later!"  Lady Law cleared her throat before presenting the student beside her.  "It seems we have had a mix-up in applications this year!  This boy was meant to be in your class, but their paperwork was mixed up with another student."  She pointed a finger at Asami.  "You!  Come with me!  You are now a member of Class 1-B!"  As Asami and the new student swapped places, Lady Law pointed towards the new boy.  "This is Terro Khikyū!  Treat him as you would Asami!  That is all!"  

And as soon as she had entered, Lady Law left with Asami in tow.  Suna rose up from playing dead, and picked up the book that was thrown at him.  

"The U.A. Student handbook?  I didn't know this thing was so thick."  Suna snapped back into his teaching role.  "So...Terro is it?  Guess we have a surprise contender in the ring."  He looked to Ichiro, who had yet to find a partner.  "You will be matched up with young Ichiro, over there.  This game is a game of Chicken.  I'll give you credit for the first test, seeing as you weren't here."  Suna scratched his cheek before continuing.  "Man...I didn't account for this.  So instead of rounds...this just became a free for all game!"

Gin's eyes almost lit up with glee, as Ino gulped.  

"Uhm..." Ino said, vibrating.  "How many of those launch pad thingies can you make again?"  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,567 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:22 AM

F7eoyPD.jpg

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

Ichiro witnessed the...altercation occur...if you want to call it an altercation anyway. Either call it that, or call it the fact that his homeroom teacher literally got chewed out for the damage caused in the gymnasium...and by Lady Law no less.

Nevertheless, apparently the real reason Lady Law was here was to swap a student out. Apparently the invisible girl wasn't supposed to be in their class and swapped her for another student named Terro Khikyu. To be honest, Ichiro let out a small sigh of relief. If this little convenient occurrence didn't happen, he would've been stuck with Asami and probably had to do all the work...and in the process break his body even more... Ichiro only shuddered at the sheer thought of it.

"You will be matched up with young Ichiro, over there. This game is a game of Chicken."

The downside to this...unfortunately...

I have no earthly idea what the heck his Quirk even is... he thought, watching Terro making his way towards him. Well, hopefully I'll have enough time to figure it out...

Ichiro looked at Terro and extended his hand out to him. "Ichiro Adachi..." he said. "Not going to lie...if your Quirk is good, then you might've just saved me from injuring myself again."

Dad

Dad

We give no fucks about the way that you feelin'.

• Juice

• 14,749 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:54 AM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Sitting alone twiddling his thumbs, Langley had done everything he could think of.  He'd tidied every student desk, and tidied his own too.  Every bit of paperwork was in order:  signed, dated, stapled, and organized by topic in alphabetical order and date.  His file cabinet was reorganized, and he had made room for a new semester of students.  He swept his own classroom floor, and even mopped. . .twice.  The floors were sparkling clean.  They were so clean, in fact, you could eat off of them.  He polished his shoes, straightened his bow tie, and freshly ironed his cape with his handy, personal iron and ironing board that he kept tucked neatly away in the classroom.  He cleaned the windows, straightened his many books in his classroom's miniature library, and cracked the windows to let in the cool spring breeze.  But he was not satisfied.

". . .well.  This is boring," he said to himself, now that all of his chores were complete.  Langley got up from his desk, pushed in his chairs, and made his way down to the teacher's lounge.  

On his way, Langley heard quite the ruckus coming from the school gym.  He paused, wondering if it was the class he was hoping it was.  Langley suspiciously whistled, tip-toeing over to the gym's doors.  He slowly creaked them open, just wide enough so that he could peer inside.  And it was!  It was class 1-A!  He snapped the doors shut quickly, a grin crossing his face.  He wasn't sure just how long the students had been engaging in teamwork activities, but he couldn't help but want to see them in action for himself.

He zipped over to the teacher's lounge, where he nabbed a bag of popcorn, and shoved it into the microwave.  He pushed a few noisy buttons, and patiently--not-so-patiently waited for it to finish.

"Comeon,comeon,comeon!" he demanded of the microwave.  He tapped his foot furiously as he awaited his treat.

D I N G!

"Finally!"  Langley snatched open the microwave, and pulled out the bag of popcorn.  "Ooh, ooh, hot!" he swore to himself.  He juggled the popcorn bag for just a moment, catching it by its dangling edges.  "Wait.  Why am I holding this?" he asked aloud to himself.  He manipulated the bag's gravity and then snatched a soda from the teacher's fridge.  Skipping over to the exit, Langley entered the hallway, then made a beeline for the school gym.

He slowly creaked the gym doors open once more as he returned, hoping not to disturb the students too much.  Closing them silently behind him, Langley took the furthest side of the gym, away from the action, and floated up into a corner.  He ripped open his bag of popcorn -- as silently as he could manage -- and shoved a giant handful of the popped kernels into his mouth, as he observed from afar.  "Best seat I could have asked for!" he thought to himself.  Now how long would it be until he was the victim of a practice accident?  Or worse?  Kicked out of the gym.  Langley gulped.  He would have to enjoy this as much as he could.

Who should he root for?

He shook his head.  "No one!  I'm a teacher!  I can't have favorites!"  Though, sooner or later he would have a student he adored, that much was for sure.  

Drowning in your silence.

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:38 AM
  • Alias:Saiku

Terro was... slightly overwhelmed and confused, to be honest. He came to the school, and sat through a... very enthusiastic opening ceremony. It was quite different from the quiet and restrained ceremonies back home. It was something he would most definitely have to get used to. People in general just seemed louder outside of the forest.

He then followed the rest of the herding students into the school, where he quickly realized... he had no idea where he was going. He'd never been a building this big. Where the heck was he supposed to find 1-B? He wandered the halls, attempting to ask for help, but most people just brushed him off in their rush. People were... very different than what he was used to around here. After wandering for a bit, he was stopped by a lady in a police uniform and taken promptly to the office. 

As it turns out, there was a mistake in his paperwork. 1-B wasn't where he was going at all! Nope, it was 1-A. The lady in uniform took him to the gym, and to his surprise, the place was pretty torn up.  Still, if he had to show off his powers, it would do nicely for him. The small debris was a lot easier to use than huge hunks, after all.

"So...Terro is it? the teacher asked him, to which he nodded.

"Hai! It's very nice to meet all of you!" He said as he bowed at the class... despite not knowing any of their names. He would have to fix that later.

"Guess we have a surprise contender in the ring."  The teacher looked around the room as Terro tilted his head in confusion. Contender? Where they having a tournament? On the first day of school? ... Cool.  "You will be matched up with young Ichiro, over there.  This game is a game of Chicken.  I'll give you credit for the first test, seeing as you weren't here." Terro felt kinda bad about that. Just because his papers were mixed up, he didn't have to do as much work as everyone else. That seemed unfair. "Man...I didn't account for this.  So instead of rounds...this just became a free for all game!" Oh yeah, that reminded him. He had no idea what was going on.

The boy he was supposed to be teamed up with looked over him before extending his hand for a handshake. "Ichiro Adachi..." he said. "Not going to lie...if your Quirk is good, then you might've just saved me from injuring myself again." Terro blinked before taking Ichiro's hand into his own.

"Your Quirk... injures you?" He asked in a confused tone. That seemed counterproductive. Then again, Terro didn't know much about Quirks, so he wasn't really in a place to talk, was he? "Well... my quirk does...," It was probably easier to show him then explain. He looked over to the debris and focused, some of them beginning to levitate and float over to Ichrio, clumping together and making a disc-like shield. "Since you hurt yourself, a shield would be good, right? He hoped he helped his partner. "So... um... can you tell me what exactly is going on...?"

Posted Image

~*Winter*~

~*Winter*~

カウは毎日うんちを食べている。

• Members
  • 50 posts
    Last Visit Nov 04 2018 01:50 PM

MX55gTQ.png

“Well...I can just vibrate people off of one another! Pretty simple! But that's all for a strategy I've got.”

“Well, don’t hurt yourself thinking about it too hard, kiddo. Let’s look at who else we’re gonna face.” Creed looked around at the teams that had formed. The two animal students had paired together, unsurprisingly. It seems that Hot Topic had tried to pair with the snake boy, but was unsuccessful in his attempt; the fuzzy one had smacked him away angrily. “Well, the boy with the snake tail, I forget his name, might pose a bit of trouble, but his range still looks limited. And I don’t think his friend would pose any threat to us at all.”

Moving along, he looked at Mike, the boy with the green flashing Quirk, who had paired himself with the electric student that moved the block after him. “Now that’s an interesting pair. Electricity and some kind of force, huh? They’ll probably be a threat if we let them in close. It’d be best to keep our distance.”

Creed’s eyes fell on Hot Topic, who had paired himself up with the ruby girl after being refused by the animal kids. “To me, those two seem like the only real issue. Ruby girl’s crystals paired with his laser will make it very difficult to fight against them. I guess it’s lucky, though, that it’s just that team that we have to focus on. It’d have been unfortunate if I had to focus on more than one team.” Creed counted a total of eight crystals hovering around the girl, and thought back to how quickly she could create them. “It looks like she has some form of telepathic control over it too, so smacking them away or stopping them with pads won’t do much. Looks like we’ll have to just avoid it, unless you can break them somehow. Laser-face probably can’t shoot in anything but a straight line, but I wouldn’t bank on that.”

Creed was really only worried about one of the three--- ‘Three? Wait, plus myself and Cell Phone… Did I miss someone?’

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!”

The school’s head of security, Lady Law, made her appearance with another student in tow. According to her, the school had mixed up applications or student files or something, and the invisible girl was actually in Class 1-B. “Weird how such a prestigious school like U.A. would mess up something as trivial as that,” Creed wondered aloud. Regardless, it didn’t affect him. Although it would have been nice to keep her; it didn’t seem like she’d be a threat at all. But now the gym had an unknown factor. This new student, introduced as Terro, was completely unknown to the class, and Creed had no idea if he was ranged or not. The teacher paired Ichiro with the new student, and for some other reason, changed the chicken game to a single free-for-all round. Creed watched the pair as Terro showed his Quirk to Ichiro. Pieces of concrete debris that had been created by the crater Creed formed earlier floated up and formed a shield in front of Ichiro. "Tch. This'll probably be an issue now."

Ino buzzed on top of him nervously, prompting him to hit her thigh to get her to stop. “Uhm..." Ino said, "How many of those launch pad thingies can you make again?"

“I can make a total of five at a time,” he responded, “Which should be plenty.”

Creed moved back to his analysis after answering Ino’s question. The boy who blew the block away with broken hands, and the hidden character as a team was another thing Creed would have to worry about. “Alright, so our final set of opponents is Ichiro and Terro. Ichiro’s power is absolutely incredible, and we probably won’t be able to do much if he uses his Quirk. Although it looks to me like Ichiro is rather averted to doing exactly that. And in what is simply a game of chicken, with not that much to lose, Ichiro using his Quirk seems like an unlikely event, especially with what he did to his hands.”

With all four opponents revealed, Creed went into a recap over their opponents for Ino’s sake, in case she didn’t get it, as well as so he could think about things much more clearly. “Alright, Cell Phone, here’s the plan. Hot Topic and Miss Ruby over there are our biggest targets. With both of them having ranged Quirks, it’ll be nearly impossible to keep away the entire match. If we can get them out first, it’ll be an easy run from there. The new kid, Terro, appears to have a ranged Quirk too, so we'll need to focus on them next. Ichiro probably won’t use his Quirk again here, but it’s not guaranteed. Dog and Snake aren’t that much of a threat, but it looks like his tail will reach pretty far. And he’ll be harder to knock over since he’s not on two legs like everyone else here. It looks to me like that's his biggest advantage here. And Duracell and Glowstick over there look pretty powerful in close range, so if we keep our distance from them, it’ll be fine.”

Having all of his opponents fresh in his mind, Creed began to formulate the battle plan. Keeping an eye out for eavesdroppers, Creed laid out his plan to Ino. “Okay, Cell Phone, up there, you’re going to be my radar. Keep an eye around me and keep my blind spots covered. Buzz me really quick if someone’s coming up on us. Starting with Ruby and Laser, I’m going to try to use a launch pad to knock them off balance. If that doesn’t work on them, we’ll have to move in close to knock them out. Once I can get in, knock Ruby down for me. Buzz her as much as you need to, and let me know if you’re losing. Once that’s done, we’ll move on to Ichiro and Terro. Terro has a ranged Quirk, so we’re going to have to do the same thing, although we really need to watch out for Ichiro. If he uses his Quirk on us, it’s pretty much game over there. Once we’ve knocked them out, it’s an easy ride from there. My plan is to launch up to that hole I made earlier and hang up there until one of the remaining two teams has knocked the other one out. After that, we’ll come back down and engage. If it’s Duracell’s team, I can probably use Launch Pad on them, but if it’s Snake and Dog, we’ll have to grapple directly.”

Creed looked up at Ino, who he was worried might have been overwhelmed by the massive amount of information he just gave. “Did you need me to repeat anything, Cell Phone?”

MiserableDependentLemur-max-14mb.gif

scooterulez

scooterulez

My Voice gives me super strength!

• Advanced Members
  • 215 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:16 PM
  • Discord:scooterulez#1311

"Yeah, I think it could work, and I got a few ideas too!"

“Yeah, I also have a few ideas of my own. So I have excellent bal-“

Before he can finish, some Officer lady came through the door with a disgusted look on her face and another student in tow. She proceeded to harass Mr. Suna for ruining the gym, again, and announce to the entire class that there was a mix up in the classes. The new student, Terro, was assigned to Ichiro, and the whole 1v1 chicken fight changed to a free for all. Man, that sucks. I hope Asami does well in her new class though. As soon as Lady Law, as what everyone keeps calling her, started to go back out the door, Aaron turned his attention back to Mike. “Ok, so like I was saying before we were interrupted; I can keep us balanced with my electricity if we get pushed, we can levitate which can lessen our chances of falling over. While it is good for my sake, this wood isn’t a good conductor for spreading my electricity to everyone, but if we get close enough, I can shoot out bolts. They tend to go wherever they want, except at close range near a conductible source, like another student. The game will probably start with everyone away from each other, especially finger gun’s team. Also, if you remember how if a chain of people is connected to an electrical source, the electricity will spread through everyone and shock others if touched. If you are willing, we can do that, otherwise, it will just be all me dealing it out, which is fine. Now with a new player in the fray, we won’t know to expect from him.”

Aaron then proceeded to crouch down, as to signal Mike to get on. “Let me here your plans Mike. Maybe we have the same goals in mind, or we can combine them. Also, I noticed your Japanese is a little different than some of the other students. Are you like me, a transfer from outside Japan?”

giphy.gif

TF2 Pics

League Of Legends

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,838 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:42 AM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Mike

“Yeah, I also have a few ideas of my own. So I have excellent bal-“

Lady Law's yell rang through the gym, forcing Mike to cover his ears at the shear volume. He wasn't sure why she was yelling for them to stop; nobody was using their quirks or doing anything just quite yet. Lady Law proceeded to chew Suna out for not only messing up the gym, but for proceeding with the wrong student in his class. Soon enough, Asami was lead out of the class and a new student replaced her. Suna then announced that the game of chicken was going to be a free-for-all.

"Well there go some of my ideas," Mike muttered under his breath.

“Ok, so like I was saying before we were interrupted; I can keep us balanced with my electricity if we get pushed, we can levitate which can lessen our chances of falling over. While it is good for my sake, this wood isn’t a good conductor for spreading my electricity to everyone, but if we get close enough, I can shoot out bolts. They tend to go wherever they want, except at close range near a conductible source, like another student. The game will probably start with everyone away from each other, especially finger gun’s team. Also, if you remember how if a chain of people is connected to an electrical source, the electricity will spread through everyone and shock others if touched. If you are willing, we can do that, otherwise, it will just be all me dealing it out, which is fine. Now with a new player in the fray, we won’t know to expect from him.” Aaron explained his game plan, and Mike nodded, looking at each of the groups and taking mental notes. “Let me here your plans Mike. Maybe we have the same goals in mind, or we can combine them. Also, I noticed your Japanese is a little different than some of the other students. Are you like me, a transfer from outside Japan?”

Mike looked over, and chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his head in a bit of embarrassment. ""I mean, my name's Michael, I'm... well, I'm white, and my accent is bad. I think it's a little obvious."" Mike looked back at the teams, and organized his thoughts better. "Anyways, that team there, the wolf girl and Isami I think his name is, it looks like Isami is going to be on the bottom and the wolf girl on the top. I think they're counting on the wolf girl's ability to cling to Isami's back as he uses his own quirk as their offensive ability." Mike then looked at the crystal girl and the angry boy. "That guy's quirk is really strong, but I doubt he's going to use it on anyone. If he made it into U.A. he's probably not stupid, so I doubt he's going to use it and get himself expelled for injuring a student. Now if he can control how hard it can hit, I'm more or less banking on the other students to gang up on him. He's going to take us down before we can get close enough to do anything." Mike then pointed at the new student and Ichiro. "The new student's quirk has me concerned because he's a wild card, but with how badly his partner can injure himself I don't know how well they'll do." Finally, he turned to Ino and Creed. "The hyper girl, Ino I think, and the guy she's with, I think I'm the most worried about them. Her vibrations are going to be really strong in close range; we basically can't let her touch us. Her partner's quirk, though, I think he makes some sort of space of..." Mike started humming a bit as he tried to think of the Japanese words for what he was trying to say, but eventually just gave up. ""He makes a sort of bounce-pad on the ground or something. If he launched the two of us in the air, considering how high he launched the block, I don't think either of our quirks are going to save us.""

At this point, Mike was beginning to ramble a bit as he muttered, assessing the situation. ""So if everyone teams up on the ranged group, that gives us time to assess the chaos. We can see who makes it out, and then if either the angry guy's team falls down or Ino's team falls down first, we can move in and take down the other really quickly. Otherwise I think our close-range advantage puts us on a strong footing against the other two remaining teams and that'll be game for us."" Mike realized he was rambling and made a quiet "Oh" sound. ""I mean, I guess what I'm saying is that we need to take down those two teams first. I can also use my quirk to help keep our balance, so we just need to get in close when they don't notice us.""

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • 942 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:08 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

s06t3UC.png

As he was making his way towards the teacher, he noticed the others had also formed teams. He also noticed that none of them seemed to be going to the teacher. "Oh." He stopped, turning around to the other students. As he did, however...

A familiar voice boomed through the room, causing Isami to flinch. Apparently, there were two students who managed to get into the wrong classes. The one that made the block disappear was replaced with a kid named Terro. Isami was rather confused about the whole ordeal, especially when the teacher announced that the game would now be a big game of chicken. "This is all too much..." He looked around him as all the other teams seemed to be speaking among themselves, probably planning for the future game. This wasn't Isami's strong suit. He turned his head up towards Sayuri. "Any plans?" He asked, before remembering that she was mute. "Oh, right...Well I'm not much for planning..." He turned to the scary kid, who seemed to leer back at him. "...let's try and avoid that guy..."

• Yui likes this

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,676 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:39 AM
  • Alias:Yui

lmHWTAK.png

"I was more concerned about mobility...but it seems like you've got the right idea in mind. Now hurry up and get on. Just make sure you fill snake boy, and wolf girl up with all kinds of crystals."

"Got it," Asuka complied, climbing up her new partner's shoulders and getting used to the new height she was at. She glanced around, stopping at the two students who showed no signs of teaming up. Suddenly, a voice boomed throughout the hall. One Asuka had already heard this morning, and one she wasn't exactly eager to hear again. A pair of crystals forming from her arms quickly retracted as the voice of Lady Law boomed through the gym.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Asuka watched as Lady Law went on to explain the situation. Apparently the gym damages weren't easy to fix, and the teacher had gotten an earful about this in the past. Just not willing to change his ways perhaps? Not that it mattered any; what mattered right now was that the school had managed to mix up the paperwork for a couple of students. Asami - the girl who had probably teleported the block or something - was not supposed to be in this class. Instead, it was supposed to be this Terro boy. Wait, Terro? Not Taro? ...weird. Maybe he was only half-Japanese? Asuka didn't really have much time to think about the weird name before the teacher spoke up, announcing his new "plan" for the class.

"Man...I didn't account for this. So instead of rounds...this just became a free for all game!"

The boy carrying Asuka grinned. "Go for the Terro boy," Asuka suggested, glancing down to her partner, as a few pairs of crystals began to form from her arms. Two, four, six, eight...twenty crystals. Asuka reached into the bag hanging from her shoulder, and pulled out another water bottle, gulping down half the bottle before putting the cap back on and returning the bottle to its proper place inside the bag. "We should take out the wildcard first so that he can't catch us by surprise." She may not have been too proud of the source of the knowledge, but Asuka knew a thing or two about how to win efficiently.

h1v7t2f.png

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Sayuri nearly fell off Isami's shoulders at the sudden voice that boomed through the gym, clamping her hands over her ears for the fourth or fifth time that morning. My head hurts... It felt as if someone had punched her in the forehead. With a big rock. Sayuri wanted to go home at that moment, but that wasn't exactly an option, much less a practical one. She'd just have to power through the headaches. Instead of paying attention to the situation at hand beyond a super-vague outline of it - somebody wasn't supposed to be here and got swapped with somebody else - Sayuri put the pads of her hands up against her forehead and rubbed softly. I wish the school website would have warned me everyone was so loud here. I would have brought earplugs. She'd have to buy some today, Sayuri noted.

"Any plans?"

She was pulled away from her thoughts of earplugs by the voice beneath her. At least Isami wasn't super-loud all the time, and didn't give her a splitting headache on day one. She removed her hands from her head to sign out a plan, but...Oh, right.

"Oh, right...Well I'm not much for planning..."

That's fine.

"...let's try and avoid that guy..."

Sayuri responded with a nod of agreement, and a thumbs-up to show she approved of Isami's course of action. Avoid the kid who had just threatened to maim Isami. That was a solid plan, though she'd missed her opportunity to fill the teacher in on what had gone down between the two boys just earlier. That would have to come later, Sayuri ultimately concluded. For now, she tightened the grip her legs had on Isami's shoulders, pressing her footpads against him but taking care not to dig into his skin any with the claws on her toes. She didn't expect her footpads to do much if she took a direct hit, but she was confident they'd at least help a bit.

• Dad likes this

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,443 posts

'Tch...these kids are too strategic for their own good...haven't they heard of just going with the flow?"  Suna-sensei groaned, as he simultaneously eavesdropped on every conversation.  "These students...they're all shooting for the top...but maybe they're trying a bit too hard...after all..this is only a game of chicken."  Suna-sensei walked into the middle of the class, and raised his left hand straight into the air.  

"Alright!  That should be enough time.  You all have partners, now it's just time to ride or die."  one corner of Suna-sensei's mouth perked up a tad.  "As soon as you get on each other's shoulder's, it'll be time to go."  His arm still raised in the air, Suna-sensei took a look around the room, waiting for the students to follow the directions.  

Ino nodded, as she already sat atop of Creed, trying to absorb all the information and strategy he had relayed to her.  

"A bloodbath on the first day?  This is the best school ever..."  Gin looked on among the others, a sick grin displayed on his face.  His hands started to radiate a red like aura.  

Suna took one more look among the group, waiting for the stragglers to get atop their partner.  As soon as everyone had done so.  The hand that was raised in the air, finally dropped down, slicing through the thick atmosphere like a one-thousand degree knife through butter.  

"And.....BEGIN!"  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

~*Winter*~

~*Winter*~

カウは毎日うんちを食べている。

• Members
  • 50 posts

MX55gTQ.png

“Did you need me to repeat anything, Cell Phone?” Creed glanced up at Ino, who only nodded in return, but not as if she needed anything repeated. Creed thought she might have short circuited her brain. "I hope you understood at least some of that, Cell Phone. I don’t have enough time to repeat all of that.” Creed looked over at the teacher, who raised his hand, signaling he was ready to begin the game. “Alright, Cell Phone, once the game starts, I’m going to try to see what Laser Finger over there wants to do first. It’ll be easier to take him out if he’s not focusing on us.” He looked at Gin, who was displaying a grin that could be described as psychotic. Gin’s hands began to glow with a red aura. “I’ll watch Smiley over there, keep an eye on Terro for me, alright?” Creed lightly hit Ino’s thigh again, signaling his readiness to begin. The remaining students had formed their teams and climbed up onto each other’s shoulders. Signaling the beginning of the game, the teacher’s hand dropped down as quickly as the block came crashing through the gynasium’s ceiling.

“And….. BEGIN!”

Creed initialized his Quirk and started executing his game plan. He glanced over and materialized a launch pad about a foot or so in front of Gin’s feet, at a slight angle as to send him up at a high backwards arc. A second one was placed at an angle towards them, right in line between Gin and Isami’s team, which would launch at a similar backwards angle. Both launch pads were just strong enough that the ruby girl should just barely be able to reach the ceiling if they stepped on it. They were rather faint, too, as the energy required to launch two people about 10 meters or so wasn’t that high. He began to try to predict where they’d land, just in case Asuka manages to stay on top when they land. ‘Sticking a landing like that might just outright shatter his knees completely, though. Maybe I should have toned it down,’ he thought, thinking back to a time where he did exactly that to himself. It was a very painful ordeal, and Creed was unable to walk for two entire weeks before he could get proper treatment done. Luckily, the school had a nurse that would be able to fix Gin if he did break his knees, although Creed wouldn’t be too excited if she made another appearance in the gymnasium. His throat began to itch a little bit at just the thought of it.

Returning to the game, he looked up to track their predicted trajectory, when an odd sight distracted him. Just below the ceiling, in the corner of the gym, a figure floated above everything. It was the eccentric old man who barged into the classroom before Suna. He was hovering in the upper corner of the gym, munching away at a bowl of popcorn. ‘Weird old dude,’ Creed thought to himself, ‘Atomic something, was it? I wonder if he’s actually here to do something, or just mess around.’ Creed gave him a quick nod, then went back to his previous action. He followed the trajectory to land a few meters away from the wall with the door. ‘Hope I’m right on that. Although I think smacking them into the wall will work just as well.’ Creed laughed to himself at the thought of Gin being thrown at a wall like a ragdoll or a crash dummy.

With both launch pads set, Creed began to think how much further he could go. ‘I could surround them with two more, but that would leave me with only one to use for myself. And if they manage to move without triggering one, then I can’t make any more until those pads get triggered. So, leaving two will be just fine.’ Moving on, he looked over at the other teams. Sparky Green Team was a decent distance away, and they’d have difficulty closing the gap between them and Creed. The Snake and Dog were a little further away, but they’d have an easier time maneuvering around a launch pad due to Isami’s tail. If they went after Creed, he’d have to run instead of engaging. Ichiro and Terro were the closest, with Gin’s team being slightly further that them.

“Cell Phone,” Creed tapped her thigh, “buzz me if Terro starts approaching.” He began moving slowly away from them to widen the gap. “If he starts coming toward us, I’ll put a launch pad under his foot. I’ll keep an eye on the other three.”

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,567 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:22 AM

F7eoyPD.jpg

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

"Since you hurt yourself, a shield would be good, right? So... um... can you tell me what exactly is going on...?"

A shield made of rocks and earth itself? Ichiro was astonished that a Quirk could even do something like this. Not only this, he was able to control it...this Terro guy was pretty impressive!

"As for what's going on..." Ichiro started, holding the rock shield Terro handed him. "It's pretty much a lot of tests to see what we can do....I guess. Anyway, right now, it's a game of Chicken...last ones standing win, pretty much."

Though right now it was a matter of which of the two would be the bottom portion of this little tower and which was the top. Ichiro rubbed the back of his head a bit, trying to figure out what to do. They had a bit of time to think and figure their teams out...ri-

"And.....BEGIN!"

....shiiiiiiiiiiiit.... Ichiro thought, hearing Suna shout this, as he looked at Terro. "No time to waste. Get me on your shoulders real quick!" he said, holding up the earth shield. "I think I can find a way to knock out some of the competition...keyword is think mind you..." he said to Terro.

• Dad likes this

scooterulez

scooterulez

• Advanced Members
  • 215 posts

""I mean, my name's Michael, I'm... well, I'm white, and my accent is bad. I think it's a little obvious.""

"Anyways, that team there, the wolf girl and Isami I think his name is, it looks like Isami is going to be on the bottom and the wolf girl on the top. I think they're counting on the wolf girl's ability to cling to Isami's back as he uses his own quirk as their offensive ability. That guy's quirk is really strong, but I doubt he's going to use it on anyone. If he made it into U.A. he's probably not stupid, so I doubt he's going to use it and get himself expelled for injuring a student. Now if he can control how hard it can hit, I'm more or less banking on the other students to gang up on him. He's going to take us down before we can get close enough to do anything. The new student's quirk has me concerned because he's a wild card, but with how badly his partner can injure himself I don't know how well they'll do. The hyper girl, Ino I think, and the guy she's with, I think I'm the most worried about them. Her vibrations are going to be really strong in close range; we basically can't let her touch us. Her partner's quirk, though, I think he makes some sort of space of..." 

""He makes a sort of bounce-pad on the ground or something. If he launched the two of us in the air, considering how high he launched the block, I don't think either of our quirks are going to save us. So, if everyone teams up on the ranged group, that gives us time to assess the chaos. We can see who makes it out, and then if either the angry guy's team falls down or Ino's team falls down first, we can move in and take down the other really quickly. Otherwise, I think our close-range advantage puts us on a strong footing against the other two remaining teams and that'll be game for us. I mean, I guess what I'm saying is that we need to take down those two teams first. I can also use my quirk to help keep our balance, so we just need to get in close when they don't notice us.""

Mike was right about how at least 2 teams were big threats overall, however, knowing that Mike’s quirk can be used defensively made their combination more of a Tank Status to those who may be more offensive pushers. As Aaron stood up, Mike was quite light on Aaron’s shoulders. ““Good thing I’m on the bottom, you wouldn’t be able to pick me up, we should be able to be more mobile than I anticipated. I am more of a ‘wait til the last minute’ player. So, if we play it like dodgeball, we will dodge most of the time, but only throw when we have the opportunity to do so. Also, I have met plenty of white Japanese natives, it is not too rare, but still, I had to ask.”” Everyone was quite spread out, making it harder to approach the long-range teams, but hopefully, if they stay out of their range, Aaron and Mike can survive a bit longer than the close-range teams. ““I feel we are the only mid-range team, but that may change depending on how the game progresses. Let’s do!””

“And.....BEGIN!"

Gripping onto Mike’s legs, Aaron backed a little further away from the group in hopes that gun/crystal and launch pad teams don't reach them. The room was at a standstill, except for Terro’s team, who wasn’t ready when Mr. Suna began the game. If I shoot off a warning shot, some of the groups may react to attacking us instead of each other, but being the only archer in our team, I must save my electricity for closer attacks and especially escaping from others.

““Should I give off a warning shot, or should we wait till someone else makes a move? I want to disrupt this standstill, but I don’t want to disturb this Hornet’s Nest in chance of getting stung in the process.””

giphy.gif

TF2 Pics

League Of Legends

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,838 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:42 AM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Mike

““Good thing I’m on the bottom, you wouldn’t be able to pick me up, we should be able to be more mobile than I anticipated. I am more of a ‘wait til the last minute’ player. So, if we play it like dodgeball, we will dodge most of the time, but only throw when we have the opportunity to do so."" Aaron explained as the other groups began to get together and put together the final touches to their plans.

""Right, so the longer we lay low the better, and once the remaining people are all tired out, we can move in for the kill,"" Mike responded with a smile, but his face quickly turned another light shade of pink. ""F-figurative kill, I mean! We're not... really gonna hurt someone that much... hopefully...""

""Also, I have met plenty of white Japanese natives, it is not too rare, but still, I had to ask.””

""Makes sense.""

““I feel we are the only mid-range team, but that may change depending on how the game progresses. Let’s do this!””

"And.....BEGIN!"  Mr. Suna announced as everyone got into position. However, nobody was moving quite yet. Mike kept his eyes on the teams that he felt were the biggest threats, but so far he couldn't shake the feeling of the wild-card team of Ichiro and Terro. Hopefully they would be dealt with soon; Mike wasn't too keen on coming up with any new plans on the spot.

““Should I give off a warning shot, or should we wait till someone else makes a move? I want to disrupt this standstill, but I don’t want to disturb this Hornet’s Nest in chance of getting stung in the process.”” Aaron asked Mike. Mike scanned the room, but then let his eyes wander to the floor. There, and not quite as opaque as what he had seen before, he noticed squares similar to the one that had launched the iron block into the air.

""Someone beat you to that punch. C'mon, let's get closer to the group with the girl that vibrates, and watch your feet. That guy's quirk is placing, I dunno, launch pads or something. They're not hard to spot if you know what to look for, though."" Mike's plan was to keep those two on their toes. If he could keep them distracted, they wouldn't have time enough to set up more of those launch pads. Either they get the opening to take them out, or they keep their attention long enough that someone else does. Either way, as Mike and Aaron moved in closer, they'd soon have their hands full.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,676 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:39 AM
  • Alias:Yui

lmHWTAK.png

"A bloodbath on the first day? This is the best school ever..."

"Don't shoot to kill," Asuka sternly replied. "We're here to become heroes, not murderers. Aim for the knees or something."

"And.....BEGIN!"

And thus the game had started. As if on cue, four of the crystals hovering around Asuka shot forth, bound for the snake boy's midsection. Even if they weren't the biggest threat, they'd probably be the hardest to take down overall thanks to the snake boy - he said Isami was his name when he introduced himself in the classroom, right? - having an entire tail to balance on instead of just two legs. Meanwhile, the remaining sixteen moved to a position more in front of Asuka as opposed to being at the sides or behind her.

h1v7t2f.png

"And.....BEGIN!"

The teacher was relatively quiet compared to everyone else today. As the teacher issued the order to start the game, Sayuri placed her hands on Isami's cheeks, and turned his head to face the super-strong boy and the new arrival before pointing toward them. She wanted them out of the picture first, partially because she just had no idea what the new student was capable of. Mostly because she didn't want that strong kid to do another one of those super-loud claps.

Although, I guess every team here is dangerous in their own way. Launch pads, electricity, the finger-gun kid, there were all sorts of crazy powers in this room. And then there was the team of Sayuri and Isami. I sure hope you can slither faster than they can run.

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • 942 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:08 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

s06t3UC.png

Isami felt the grip around him tighten as the teacher announced the start of their game. As the game started, Sayuri grabbed his face and turned it to the team with the new kid and the one with the self-destructive quirk. He noticed that the one with the self-destructive quirk had a large, flat rock with them. "Them?" Isami asked as the wolf girl started pointing at them. "What do you...oh!" His expression turned from one of confusion to realization. "Sure." He hadn't planned to be the first to start things, but Sayuri seemed to want them out of the picture. Plus, going for them meant they were getting away from the scary kid. Speaking of which, he turned his head to the person he was trying to run away from to see what they were up to. As he did, however, he saw the flurry of crystals coming at him from the girl on his opponent's shoulders. "O-oh!" Instinctively, he swung his tail at the crystals, swatting away two of them. The remaining 2 crystals slammed into Isami's tail, causing the boy to wince. "They're already going for us...what should we..." He took a deep breath. "I'm going to get away from them. Warn me if they're going to attack us." He began slithering towards their original targets, making sure to get as far away as possible from that deadly duo.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:38 AM
  • Alias:Saiku
"As for what's going on..." Ichiro started, holding the rock shield Terro made him for him. That made the forest boy grin. He was definitely helping! "It's pretty much a lot of tests to see what we can do....I guess. Anyway, right now, it's a game of Chicken...last ones standing win, pretty much." Terro tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm not sure how being a barnyard animal would help us test our---,"

"And.....BEGIN!" The teacher suddenly called out. Ichiro looked at Terro.

"No time to waste. Get me on your shoulders real quick!" he said, holding up the earth shield. "I think I can find a way to knock out some of the competition...keyword is think mind you..." he said to Terro. Terro blinked, but nodded.

"Right, get on," he said, helping Ichiro onto his shoulders. He looked around, thinking to himself. Which group looked the most dangerous to him? There was a snake man and a puppy girl. Well... The snake might be dangerous... But there was a puppy. It made him think of home and gave him warm fuzzy feelings. He couldn't hurt the puppy!

There was another team, one with a scary looking guy carrying a girl... That was looking at them. Terro raised his hand, causing debris to hover around him, very specifically pointed at that team. "Heads up, Ichi," he said. "We're being targeted by a group," with that, he threw a punch towards the team of Asuka and Gin, launching about 4 stones of varying sizes at them.
  • Yui likes this

Posted Image

scooterulez

scooterulez

• Advanced Members
  • 215 posts

""Someone beat you to that punch. C'mon, let's get closer to the group with the girl that vibrates, and watch your feet. That guy's quirk is placing, I dunno, launch pads or something. They're not hard to spot if you know what to look for, though.""

““Sounds like a plan then. Also, it looks like we won’t have to worry about the other 3 teams right now, but keep an eye out just in case. I’m hesitant about Crystal Gun team though.”” Aaron assessed the gap between his group to the ones they were to attack, but it seemed too easy to just dodge them and attack. The other teams seem to be just having a 3-way war between each other, so this gives Aaron and Mike the perfect opportunity to fake out the defensive launchpad team. I must be careful of this guy’s quirk, I don’t know the trigger radius of his pads, so I got to keep some distance from them otherwise we will be out for sure. Though I don't understand the girl's role in their team though, it is very troublesome, but no matter.  Focusing on his quirk, Aaron prepared a lightning kick to get them out of their little bubble from a safe distance. Gripping Mike's legs, Aaron took off towards Creed’s group at a mild running pace in hopes of not wearing himself out, especially with the extra weight on his shoulders.

The other groups started to pelt each other with crystals and tails, totally ignoring what Aaron's and Creed's groups are doing. This is a perfect opportunity to strike them, but this group already has their eyes on us. Can't stop now! ““I hope this works. Hang on Mike, going to kick!”” At about 8 feet from the nearest pad to them, Aaron swung his foot across the gym floor in order to achieve the speed needed to create a straight bolt for a few seconds. At the point of impact to release, a bolt of lightning raced towards Creed and Ino as if his was kicking a Soccer ball. Aaron kicked so hard that he almost fell, but managed to stay balanced. ""Sorry Mike, I didn't realize I kicked too hard. I'll try not to do that again, for now.""

giphy.gif

TF2 Pics

League Of Legends

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,443 posts

8tOKosA.jpg?1

As Creed placed launch pads near every team in the attempts to trip them up and dismantle them from their teammates, Ino couldn't help but admire the boy's quirk.  It truly was incredible, and in this game, it sure was handy.  Good thing she chose him after all!

“Cell Phone, buzz me if Terro starts approaching.  If he starts coming toward us, I’ll put a launch pad under his foot. I’ll keep an eye on the other three.”

Ino nodded, there was nothing she could do from this range...but if they were to get in close, it would be a different story.  She looked around the gym, as Creed made his way around, trying to avoid the other groups.  However, when Ino took another scope of the scene, she realized that a bolt of lightning had come straight there way...probably launched by that one kid.  It was strange that it looked like a soccer ball...could electricity even do that?  Snapping herself out of her questioning trance, Ino let off a quick buzz from her thighs...now the only problem was dodging lightning.  

"Uhm...paging Mr. Creed!  The weather forecast predicts lightning!"  

hNqzNzP.jpg?1

Gin smiled, as the crystals made their mark.  Even if they had caused a slight tinge of pain in Isami, it was good enough.  But the hard part would be trying to knock him off balance...without killing him of course.  Gin decided to step up his movement.  To his dismay, though, he figured out that he wasn't the strongest member of the class.  Lugging around this crystal toting chick was more of a workout than he had had in his entire life.  With his slower pace, he was able to pick up on a launch pad that had been placed by that albino kid.  

"So he can put down more than one...clever...but it won't work on me."  He said, sidestepping the kid's quirk, and running towards the snake and wolf-girl.  Before they could intercept that team, however, Gin was hit in his leg, and ribs, with two rocks.  Gin looked to the impact's direction, and noticed two more heading his way.  Instinctively, the red glow in his hand went straight towards his middle and pointer fingers.  Aiming at the two rocks with his respective fingers, Gin's hand was sent reeling backwards, as if he had just shot off a pistol with some sloppy handling.  The two rocks burst in midair, as dust got on his uniform.  

"Change of plans Asuka...kill those guys..."  By now, he was staring at Terro and Ichiro with ferocity.  He said, his whole hand turning a burning red.  This time, the glowing color fleeted to the underside of his hand, as he smacked the air in front of him.  Below the ground, in front of Terro, there would appear a gash in the ground that looked like a hand print had been drug through the gym floor, stopping about three inches deep.  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

~*Winter*~

~*Winter*~

カウは毎日うんちを食べている。

• Members
  • 50 posts

MX55gTQ.png

While Ino kept watch over Ichiro and Terro’s team, Creed had kept his eyes on the other three for any movements. The Ruby Girl started out by firing four of her crystals directly at the animal friends, although Isami used his tail to block the incoming attack. Gin moved forward towards Isami’s team, although since he was slowed down by the girl he was carrying, he managed to notice Creed’s Launch Pad and step past it. Ichiro had decided to target Gin as well, and preemptively fired off four bits of concrete towards him. Gin was struck in his leg and midsection, although he managed to stay standing, and retaliated by obliterating the other two chunks with his Quirk. He quickly changed his target to Terro, and once again used his Quirk, this time channeling the red energy throughout his entire palm. He swiped at the ground in front of Terro, leaving a decently sized gash in the floor.

‘At least he’s still not targeting us. But I think I’m starting to understand what his Quirk does. I just need to figure out how to play around it.’

With the game playing out this way, the only team left without a target was Green Sparky. That is, until Creed watched Mr. Electric start trying to run towards them. He ran with a slow, heavy pace, as he was carrying an extra 120 to 140 lbs., tacking onto his already heavy-looking build. Both him and the top were keeping an eye on the ground. It was likely that they were watching for Creed’s Launch Pads. It was at that point that Creed realized that everyone here had only seen him place pads on the ground, so it was likely that they were assuming that’s the only place they could go. Which, ideally, would work out in Creed’s favor. Creed looked back over at Gin for a moment to see what he could do, since he’d have to retrieve those two pads at some point.

Ino buzzed Creed to get his attention back. "Uhm... paging Mr. Creed!  The weather forecast predicts lightning!" Sparky made their team’s first move. Stopping a decent distance away from them, he swung his foot along the ground and shot out a bolt of electricity headed straight for Creed. Sparky had almost knocked himself over from the force of his own kick, which was amusing. The fact that the team had a ranged option caught Creed by surprise, although he was still able to react by using a launch pad to bounce about half a meter into the air. He landed about a meter to his left, recoiling for about a second from landing with the extra weight he was carrying. He stood up straight, with his body at an angle towards Green Sparky team. Creed maintained direct eye contact with the team’s base, with a taunting gaze that said, ‘Do that again, I dare you.’

“Cell Phone,” Creed said, lightly hitting her thigh again, “New plan. Keep watch over the other three teams for me. We’ve got a new challenger.” Creed changed his stance to become more grounded, in an attempt to protect himself from being knocked down by stray attacks. His eye contact with the electric boy never broke, and Creed was hardly blinking at all. He still had 3 Launch Pads to place down, and if Sparky started moving towards them again, they would be turned into a projectile and be out of the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users