Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hero Academia: Rise Above Max Omega! [My Hero Academia RP/Co-Hosted by Chaos Sonic and Yui/pg-13/IC/NA]

Best RP 2018

• Please log in to reply
606 replies to this topic

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Elite Members
  • 1,774 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:53 PM
  • Alias:Saiku
In his experience, Ichiro would have told him something about the law, but he seemed more occupied with talking to Asuka... so he'd let them do it. Isami seemed to be in the same boat. So maybe it wasn't common knowledge?

"Yeah... I didn't know that either..." Isami responded, scratching the back of his head. "I just... kinda assumed we were already heroes, ya know?" He said, laughing softly. Aaron turned around as Isami piped in confused by the laws of Quirks too.

"Terro, there are 'Quirk' laws that were established a generation or so ago to help keep the peace and common ground, however, they have been seen to be a double-edged sword to a majority of people, especially those who turned to the life of crime. For example, we legally can defend ourselves and others with quirks, but as soon you 'hurt' someone in the process they'll be on you like vultures because you are 'displaying your quirk to the public.' But that's only if they catch you, so say goodbye to Valentine and Samaritan Laws if you have a Quirk. . . It's hard to live in this super society when there are laws telling you can't use something that is a part of you early in life, it's frustrating, you know?"

Terro blinked at that confusion etched on his face.

"So... you're telling me that if we use our quirks to help someone, but helping includes fighting... we'll get in trouble?" He paused, letting the thought stew in his mind. He never was ever in a situation where there was another answer besides fighting... could they do that? "It doesn't matter the situation? We'll just get in trouble?" Is that why they wanted to know what happened with Gin? "That's so... backwards... if you have the power to protect someone, you should do it, right? You city folks are so weird...," He had to get his mind off of this.

His eyes lit up as he realized something. "Oh, yeah, I heard you actually took down a villain by yourself Aaron! I guess you got in trouble for that... but... I think that's awesome, for what it's worth!" He said, grinning and giving a thumbs up. "Actually, come to think about it... I really don't know what happened back at the stadium... I was attacked by a villain and that was really distracting...,"

05uIRqd.gif

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,829 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Spouse:Pizza

Mike

BGM

Mike had trouble remembering the rest of the night that the stadium was attacked, just recalling a few bits and pieces: lying on a stretcher, doctors examining his vitals, his parents shouting at... someone. Everything was blurred and muddled together and felt more and more like a dream the harder he thought about it. When he awoke the next morning on a hospital bed, the image of Bloodstone pointing her gun at him with those cold, lifeless eyes staring down at him was burned into his mind and Mike had startled the medical staff by shouting as he had bolted upright.

The next week had gone by painfully slow. Mike had been discharged from the hospital soon enough once he was back on his feet. With the week off, the dorms were quiet. The other students had gone home to their own families, while Mike had spent that time by himself, most of it playing and replaying what few videogames he had managed to bring with him to Japan. He hadn't bothered to get in touch with anyone and sent nobody any messages. If he did spend any time outside his room, it was simply to get some food or attempt to get some training in, attempts that, each time, would fall flat and be cut short.

Truth be told, it wasn't long after Mike had been discharged that he had gotten into a fight with his parents. In wake of the attack, his mother had gotten on the principal's case for the safety of the students and having them be subject to such a dangerous political environment. With students missing and many people either injured or even dead from the attack, she threatened to sue and pull her son from the school. It wasn't long after Mike was discharged that she had gotten on his case, either. Mike was thoroughly chastised for his reckless behavior, for not going to his parents when things had gotten dangerous, for pushing himself too hard and risking his life needlessly. It was also then that his mother had told him that she planned to pull him from U.A.

And that was when they had fought-- yelling and shouting. Mike had stood his ground, and demanded that he stay and continue his studies, that this was what he wanted to do no matter the risk. But in that moment, his mother had not budged, ending the argument by simply stating that they needed to catch their plane home, and that they would arrange for his return soon. That was how their visit had ended. Soon after they had left, Mike had sent a long-winded and passionate email explaining once again why he wanted to, and needed to, stay.

Over the course of the week, he did not hear back from his parents. The letter was sent to his parents asking for permission that Mike would remain at the school, but even with that no reply had been sent. School administration said that if they did not receive a reply soon, Mike would need to be sent home regardless.

"Although, your enthusiasm has made the board think long and hard, and they have decided to let you all take your License Exam a tad bit early.  Study hard, and be prepared, future heroes!"

"Don't forget about the dorms."

Mike had sat in class with his head in his arms, noticeable dark rings under his eyes from one too many nights spent staying up too late. As the teachers filed out, everyone got back into the swing of things, talking about either what had happened a week ago, or the prospect of everyone staying in the dorms. Mike lifted his head up and stared at his phone, at a text sent to his mom earlier that morning informing her that the school needed to hear back soon, but he had yet to receive a reply.

The idea of getting his license early would have been exciting, but he could only feel numb hearing the news. The opportunity to show everyone else his room would have been exciting, but almost everything was currently packed up, in case he would need to leave soon.

And he desperately hoped that he wouldn't.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,427 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Alias:Hydreigon

Ed751i6.jpg

After the days lesson, Ino picked herself up from her notebook.  Ever since the Tournament, she had felt like she was getting left behind in all sorts of ways.  The way Terro had easily made her submit...her failure to drag Asuka away from her mother...she needed to become a better hero!  Living at the dorms was her next step, and in all honesty she was excited.  Excited to live next to all the other girls in class and talk about lame girl stuff!  However...her mind kept tracing back to Asuka.  Something told her that she wouldn't necessarily be able to talk to her for some time.  She looked towards the girl who had lied to her, and felt something fall to the bottom of her stomach.  It forced her to look back at her notes for the day.  At the bottom was a doodle of Lord D. and Suna holding hands.  She laughed to herself.  

"So... um... anyone know what law they're talking about?"

"Yeah... I didn't know that either..."

Ino laughed at this even harder.  It was totally Terro and Isami's thing not to know things!  Aaron gave a lofty description that made her head spin, but she just decided to smile and nod.  He made some good points though.  

"Welcome to the dorm life. Looks like we'll be neighbors starting today. Just don't get any dumb ideas like Terro over there, and we should get along well enough."

Ino jumped up, and made a strange "Eep!" sound, only to find Sayuri in front of her desk.  It was weird having that device speak for her, but she couldn't help but see how irresistibly cute this girl was!  She made a break to pat the girl's head, but stopped herself mid pat.  It might seem a bit rude to just start patting someone.  And she was no patting deviant.  She placed her hands flat against each other and smiled.

"I'm so excited!  They made the walls between my room out of some weird liquid that won't vibrate the building as a whole, so don't worry about me getting too excited!"  Ino laughed.  In the back of her mind, she remembered her mother's bittersweet expression as she packed all of her belongings.  Would she be alright by herself?  Shaking the thought.  "I'm actually really glad you are too!  I've always wanted a big group of friends ever since starting school here!  I thought you all would hate me for shaking around so much..."  She laughed again, before turning around to the other person she wanted to talk to.  However...he kind of looked like.

"Poop."  Ino blurted out towards Mike.  "You look like Poop." 

HQiOaTA.png?1

HE70W3a.jpg?1

Lord D...his name didn't mean much to Gin...only his position as Number 2 Hero.  He sat back in his chair far enough to tip the seat, balancing himself with the one foot on his desk.  This last week had been especially rough...his mind had wandered somewhere else during class.  The moment his mother had hugged him...it was the first time she had in over 10 years.  He was finally able to push it to his old man...with the help of...

"So... um... anyone know what law they're talking about?"

"Yeah... I didn't know that either..."

"These Idiots."  Gin groaned.  His left arm was still in it's sling...still so numb.  After that last attack...after he had used X-Caliber and continually used his Quirk...the feeling hadn't come back to it.  The only thing he could feel was how heavy it was.  

"Gin, we need to talk."

Gin looked to Akira, who was wheelchair bound.  He smirked, sad at the fact that Gin himself wasn't the one who put him there.  The guy turned away without waiting for a response, only to roll out of the classroom.  Gin turned away to look at the front of class for a moment, only to kick off the desk and pick himself up to follow Akira.  As he walked towards Sayuri, who was talking to Ino, he couldn't help but think of how this chick had scolded him for doing the right thing.  The broad had to turn up her volume on the speaker to even get a chance to shout over him.  Annoyed at the memory, he yanked on her tail as he passed behind her.  After leaving the room, he found Akira.  He crossed his arms, and looked down on him. 

"What?"  He asked, coldly.  "If you're looking for a 'Thanks'...you aren't getting one from me."  He looked to the side.  "I had it handled."   

HQiOaTA.png?1

knZTZIA.png?1

"Well alright then, bloody come out then, now I'm not doin' ya job FOR 'ye... How's the craic, Wendigo?"

"I don't know...if it were up to me, I'd have eaten all four of those guys."  Two large red pupils sprung to life from the ally, where Wendigo emerged.  "You seem to have a handle on handling the low level low life's, 'Miss Founder'.  GAHAHAH!"  He walked up to Hadley and tussled her hair around.  "By the way...what in the hell is craic?"  He asked, before she continued.  

"By the by... When did these dumb fucks learn who tha' 'ell I was, anyhow?"

"What?  You didn't know?"  Wendigo laughed a bit more before pointing to a large television monitor on the side of a building.  It looked as if it were hastily put together by someone, as sparks shot out from the wires.  It clung for dear life against the building it was strapped against.  On it were replays of all the villains best shots against the heroes at the tournament.  The current segment had shown Hadley whipping the crap out of Akira.  "They saw you sticking it to the kid who could've won it all.  One of the strongest of us!  A founder!"  He then crossed his arms and raised a brow.  "Or are you tellin' me you don't watch T.V.  That's weird Hadley.  GAHAHAHA! Another figure had followed Wendigo from behind the shadows.  He was a hunched over teen, about Hadley's age, and wore a metal plated hockey mask.  

"Oh!  I've been meanin' to introduce you to Fix!"  He said, pushing the kid up to meet her.  However, she would only be met with the dark abyss of the Hockey Mask's eyes that led nowhere.  "He's the guy who made those gauntlets for ya!  He makes all of our support gear!  He's technically a founder too!"  Fix nodded, before looking down to at his inventions, only to become visibly distressed when he saw the rather large dent in them.  He began to nervously scratch at his arms.  

"D-D-D-Do you need me to f-f-f-f-fix them?  I would like to f-f-f-f-fix them."  

"It's kinda his thing."  Wendigo whispered into Hadley's ear.  If she looked back to the Television from before, it was now placed on a device that was screwed into the wall, and the wires had been neatly arranged.  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

scooterulez

scooterulez

My Voice gives me super strength!

• Advanced Members
  • 213 posts
    Last Visit 51 minutes ago
  • Discord:scooterulez#1311

After the explanation, Terro seemed very concerned about this whole thing, just contemplating with himself over the complexity of government minds. It should've been at least taught growing up in grade school. "America is a little different on how they teach kids about when to use Quirks and what is acceptable and what's not, Japan is just a little strict about it I guess."

"Oh, yeah, I heard you actually took down a villain by yourself Aaron! I guess you got in trouble for that... but... I think that's awesome, for what it's worth! Terro replied giving Aaron a thumbs up for this achievement of his. It would've been something worth looking back to if the police weren't so threating about it being a huge mistake, which made Aaron a little embarrassed just thinking about it.  "Actually, come to think about it... I really don't know what happened back at the stadium... I was attacked by a villain and that was really distracting...," 

"Oh! Well. . . yeah. . ." Aaron scratched the back of his head wondering how he knew this. He didn't really spend much time around his own class during that whole time, mostly with 1-B, maybe everyone got asked about it during the interviews. "To be honest, I actually spent more time with 1-B during the attack and I really didn't see anyone else from our class, except for Akira for like 2 seconds. But the villain I captured was on top of the giant lizard monster, her name was. . . 'Shiki' I think? She has like greenish-blue hair, small horns coming from her head, a lizard tail, and looks like someone our age or younger, maybe older. She was controlling the monster because she screamed out 'REX' as I took her away, which in turn made it spew out fire into the stadium. . . But other than that, I really didn't know what really happened in the stadium, just helped 1-B and they helped me." Though he could mention the photos and video, Aaron felt best to leave that out for best intentions and quickly changed topics to get a better mood in the room. "So, what rooms are you guys in? I'm on the top floor."

giphy.gif

TF2 Pics

League Of Legends

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

The OOZE is back!!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,544 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago

F7eoyPD.jpg

iU8EggM.png

"I've been better. I wanted to train my Quirk, but haven't had much time to do that. And yourself? Not too bad, I hope?"

Ichiro could hear the hoarseness in Asuka's voice, and it really looked like she wasn't here mentally at all. Jeez...guess I picked the wrong time to talk then. he thought, rubbing the back of his head some. "I've...been alright, I guess. I mean, arms healed up again and I'm not too achy like I was." he said, smiling lightly, trying to make some sort of conversation but failing at it. "Sooooo...not exactly get too much rest, I take it?"

OH MY GOD, ICHIRO STOP!!! ...this isn't a conversation about her sleep schedule! JEEZ! he mentally scolded himself. Then again, he really didn't want to talk about the incident. The bulk of the students were already on edge because of it and were still feeling the effects from this whole situation, would probably be beneificial to all parties involved if he chose not to talk about it.

He could overhear a few things regarding Terro and Isami asking about the "rules" that Lord D. was mentioning, but thankfully Aaron answered their questions on it. Then again, after that, Aaron did make mention of a few things.

"But the villain I captured was on top of the giant lizard monster, her name was... 'Shiki' I think? She has like greenish-blue hair, small horns coming from her head, a lizard tail, and looks like someone our age or younger, maybe older. She was controlling the monster because she screamed out 'REX' as I took her away, which in turn made it spew out fire into the stadium..."

Ichiro glanced over at Aaron, before clearing his throat. "Wait...you took the dinosaur's controller out? That's why it went into a frenzy?" he started, sighing greatly. "Jeez, what were you think-...nevermind...I just remembered I'm only in this situation cause I knocked the T-Rex out and...put some civilians in harms way in the process. Lord D. actually stopped the thing from falling...still can't believe Sayaka and Kaito shanghaied me into that..." he sighed again, rubbing the back of his neck. Great...he was talking about the incident.

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,829 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Spouse:Pizza

Mike

"Poop," Ino blurted out from behind Mike. "You look like Poop."

Mike looked up the bare minimum amount in order to see Ino standing before his desk before his eyes returned back to the glaring screen of his phone. "I guess it's kinda obvious, huh," he muttered. "Sorry, I'm just kinda tired. I have a lot on my mind." At this point it had been long enough without hearing any response that he turned the screen off and the let the phone gently flop down onto the desk.

When he had come to class that day, he didn't really want to talk to anyone about what was going on. Or rather, he didn't really want to talk to anyone at all. But as he lay there with his head down in his arms, any part of him that really cared what was going to happen had long since died. "My parents haven't gotten back to the school about letting me stay since the attack yet," he said with a defeated finality. "Last I talked to them it sounded like they didn't want me here anymore. I tried to talk 'em out of it, but it doesn't seem like it worked."

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,647 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:28 PM
  • Alias:Yui

h1v7t2f.png

"I'm so excited! They made the walls between my room out of some weird liquid that won't vibrate the building as a whole, so don't worry about me getting too excited! I'm actually really glad you are too! I've always wanted a big group of friends ever since starting school here! I thought you all would hate me for shaking around so much..."

Massage chairs also vibrate a lot, and people love those things. I do, anyway. They were relaxing to sit in. Though, comparing a person to a piece of furniture probably wasn't fair. Her gut feeling said Ino might have appreciated the sentiment, but it felt smarter to keep it to herself despite that. It'd be like comparing herself to a decorative rug, or Akira to a lamp. Before she had much more time to think about it, Sayuri felt something yank on her tail. She flinched, jumped up a bit, and sharply turned to see who it was. Gin. The temptation to run her claws across his face was awfully high in that instant, but quickly passed as he and a crippled Akira left the room.

Before the conversation could get much further, Ino turned toward Mike, and commented on just how awful he looked right now. Which, indeed, he looked pretty bad right about now.

"I guess it's kinda obvious, huh. Sorry, I'm just kinda tired. I have a lot on my mind." That made sense. Who didn't have a lot on their mind right now? The attack at the tournament, Starkiller City, the upcoming exams, not to mention most of the class being whisked away from their homes to live in dorms. It was a lot of stuff all happening at once. "My parents haven't gotten back to the school about letting me stay since the attack yet. Last I talked to them it sounded like they didn't want me here anymore. I tried to talk 'em out of it, but it doesn't seem like it worked." The wolf girl's ears perked up at this newest development. While Sayuri's parents hadn't really talked about the idea of pulling her out of U.A. - not to her, anyway - a conflict of interests was definitely something she could relate to.

"Keep talking to them," she quickly commented. "If you end up doing something just to please your parents without making your feelings perfectly clear, you'll regret it. Trust me."

lmHWTAK.png

"I've...been alright, I guess. I mean, arms healed up again and I'm not too achy like I was. Sooooo...not exactly get too much rest, I take it?"

"You could say that. As it turns out, screaming until you pass out only works for a couple of days before it wears your throat out, but it also helped me deal with the majority of the shock from recent events, so that's something." The last few days had been less of trying to get over what had happened, and more coming to terms with what it all meant, both in the now and in the future. Villains having a sanctuary of their own couldn't mean anything good, especially not when its denizens included the villains from the Kashyyyk incident, and even worse, Bloodstone herself. She didn't know what horrid schemes could be running around in Starkiller City, and she wasn't especially eager to find out.

Not while she was still working everything out in her head, anyway.

She opened her mouth to speak with Ichiro some more, but... he was already talking with Aaron now. That was fast. Just as well. Asuka had to go see someone anyway. Getting up from her desk, Asuka stepped out of the classroom, and turned toward 1-B's classroom. She stepped up to the door, opened it up, and said "Pardon the intrusion. I'm looking for Valerie Clark."

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users