Hero Academia: Rise Above Max Omega! [My Hero Academia RP/Co-Hosted by Chaos Sonic and Yui/pg-13/IC/NA]

Mr. Hyde

Ed751i6.jpghNqzNzP.jpg?1

"We're...WE'RE STUDENTS OF U.A!!!!" 

The battle cry shook the other students.  Behind the group, even Gin could be seen with a wicked look in his eye, but a cheesy grin on his face.  Ino couldn't help but nod, still hanging onto Mike.  But he soon left her as a building toppled over in the distance.  Her legs still shook, but she was now convinced that she had to act...after all, Ichiro act gave them the opening of a lifetime, and he had broken his leg because of it!  Her vibrations started to contain themselves, as Ino's entire body became blurry.  

"I won't be left behind!"  She said, as she ran towards Wendigo.  

Wendigo knelt in pain, but was able to catch a glimpse of one of the student's right beneath him.  The student landed an uppercut on the beast's chin, as a bolt of green energy followed close behind.  The attack brought Wendigo straight up, his face pointed towards the sky.  Not much farther behind the boy was a blurry girl.  Was he vision that blurred now?  The girl also landed a punch in his gut that nearly shook him to his core, and his was blown back a couple of more inches.  This time, he held his gut, as his arms quivered.  

"N-no ... I won't be beaten by little kids!"  Wendigo gave off a mighty roar, as his pupils became like that of a predator's on the hunt.  Wendigo swatted Ino away, but it felt like he was hitting a brick wall.  However, that brick wall landed into the side of a building with a slam.  Wendigo then cocked a punch that was aimed for Mike, when the punch landed in front of something between the too.  

"You haven't gotten the best of me yet, monster!"  Dragon could be heard shouting, as his double landed another punch in Wendigo's stomach.  This time, Wendigo seemed unphased, as he turned his head behind him to meet the gaze of Dragon, who took a battle stance.  This time, without mercy, Wendigo turned around in an instant and slammed Dragon in the face.  The man's expression turned blank as his entire body was slammed into the ground.  It seemed as if the hero was totally unconscious now.  Wendigo grabbed the knocked out man by his arm, and raised him to eye level.  He licked his bony lips.  From the roof of a nearby building, a shout could be heard.  

"Good job Wendy!  Oh geez...did they make you go berserk?  I haven't seen that in a while.  This generation sure is somethin' ain't it."  On the building was the man with the device on his stomach, and Masque.  However, this time, both of them were wearing Masque's masks.  He pointed towards the destroyed building before laughing.  "If it weren't for Masque, I probably wouldn't have gotten outta there so easily...maybe would've had to go atomic."  He jumped down from the building, landing on the street behind Wendigo.  Masque however, stayed atop the building.  Wendigo growled, as he looked at the man he held like a rag doll.  He threw Dragon up to the roof where Masque stayed.  Masque knelt down, shed a Masque from her face, and placed it on the unconscious man.  With a thought, Dragon was now gone.  "Now that we've got what we came for, it's time for cleanup."  He said, gathering grey energy in one palm of his hand.  

"What have you done with Dragon!"  Blaze shouted from the dust.  He had gotten caught up in the rubble that was created from the building collapse.  

"Let's just say...he's in safe hands."  The man grinned.  "I can't say the same for you lot though..."  The man adjusted his device again, as it now glow a brighter red.  Blaze shot out a geyser of flames from his hand, only to be met with the man's hand, who held the flames back with merely his energy covered hand.  The flames that bounced off of his hand had flickered over to Wendigo, setting patches of his fur ablaze.  The beast, in his rage, smacked his skin to put out the flames.  Getting away from the flames, and closer to the student's, Wendigo dashed towards the most helpless of the group, the one who had kicked him between the legs earlier.  

"sheet!"  Gin exclaimed, before firing off more bolts of blue energy from all of his fingertips, but the reload timing became longer between shots.  They all pierced Wendigo, but he seemed unphased.  The beast was on a warpath now.  

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F7eoyPD.jpg

iU8EggM.png

"N-no ... I won't be beaten by little kids!"

Ichiro was shocked, seeing that after his little assault on Wendigo, the other students seemed to be following suit right after him. G-Guess they just needed a bit of...of a push to get them to move. he thought, still doing his best to move away from the battle.

However, at this point, he noticed that Double Dragon was down...down and unconscious. After that, it seemed Wendigo was going into a rage. More than just a primal rage, like most animals...no...this was a berserker rage. The kind that was written down in the pages of history books when regarding those in the old wars and pillaging days of certain warriors, such as the Norse vikings. ...only reason Ichiro even knew what that looked like was when Rei would show him things he was interested in.

But right now, Ichiro had more dire things to worry about. Mainly, the rage that Wendigo was in and on a warpath...headed directly towards him. He started scrambling to move, only resulting in feeling the strong pain. Although Gin, surprisingly, was firing off shots at Wendigo...the beast was unfazed.

S-sheet...sheet!! Ichiro thought, still trying to move away. T-That kick to the groin might've...b-been too far...sheet and I broke my right leg in the process. I can't get up and run!!!

Mike

"N-no ... I won't be beaten by little kids!" Wendigo roared. He swatted Ino away like a fly, who flew into a building with a loud crash and a shower of debris.

"INO!" Mike shouted, starting in her direction to help, until he saw Wendigo pulling his arm back and letting it fly in Mike's direction. He had no time to dodge, and flung up his arms, squeezing his eyes tight as he waited for the inevitable pain...

...that never came.

"You haven't gotten the best of me yet, monster!" Mike heard Dragon's voice shouting. He peaked out from his cowering position only to see Dragon take a hard hit and get pushed into the ground. The next few events were a blur; the adrenaline that Mike felt from landing a successful attack on Wendigo wearing off and now the sheer terror of everything finally setting in once more. he watched as the one with the masks made Dragon disappear, and suddenly he felt as if it was all his fault; if Dragon hadn't been protecting him...

"sheet!" Mike heard Gin cry out. Mike snapped out of his stupor, and saw Wendigo make a charge at the injured and helpless Ichiro. They had to act, and quick.

Mike braced his legs and pushed himself to use his quirk more; shooting off in Wendigo's direction with another burst of green energy. Gin's attacks weren't working; he had to do something to make him stop running. Mike did his best to approach Wendigo perpendicularly, cutting him off on his course to attack Ichiro. Mike only had time to throw himself at Wendigo, focusing his quirk on the front of his body. No fancy attack; his entire goal would be to force Wendigo out of the way and immobilize him.

The Beast's Rampage

Terro was in shock. He wasn't sure if he had seen such pure rage form a being, feral or otherwise, before. It had swatted away Ino, and went to attack Mike, but Dragon intercepted... only for him to be knocked around like nothing. To make matters worse, the two villains he had attempted to take out by dropping a building had completely escaped the attack. Was all that for naught?! They somehow teleported Dragon, and that was that... except the man with the device lit on fire, lighting the beast on fire, causing him to rage even more... and he was headed towards...

Ichiro.

Despite the weariness he felt, despite the strain he was feeling, he took off at Wendigo, gathering the earth from the street as he ran, having the rubble gather around his right hand as he ran. He was determined to met this monster in combat, to at least slow him down... Except he saw Mike appearing, using his powers to fly through the air and stop in front of Wendigo, pouring all his power in to stop the monster. So Terro decided to try something else. He instead ran behind the beast, keeping a little bit of distance as his powers finally finished his weapon: An almost comically massive arm and fist made of earth, easily three times bigger than a normal arm would be. At the knuckles popped out giant spikes, ones made to be smashed into a person.

Terro knew he wouldn't have much juice left in him after this one, so he had to make this count.

Using the last of his strength, he had the earth push out, launching him through the air at higher speeds than he could ever muster, flying towards Wendigo's back. He reared back his massive fist, ready to throw a punch.

"ギガンティックアーム!" He screamed out, rocketing down the path, attempting to ram the massive spike covered earth fist into Wendigo, hoping maybe to ram some rocks into the holes Gin had left. This was all he had, this had to work!

Aaron quickly got up from the ground as Wendigo slammed Ino against a wall and beat Dragon into unconsciousness, and as fast as Dragon was beaten, the other villains got out of the collapsed building and kidnapped Dragon with one of mask lady’s masks. Not to be seen, Aaron got behind the bus and looked from around the corner to see flames hitting the belt guy, but they were repelled hitting Wendigo in the process, Gin also shot Wendigo more. Aaron saw Asuka and Creed over at a little convenience store on the street and gave them death stares for just running off and eating candy and water. Aaron turned back to the fight in hopes of coming up with some plan to help.

It seems that Wendigo is being preoccupied with literally everyone else while the other two villains are watching him beat and “slaughter” the pros one after another and throwing out beams and masks as support to him. Belt man won’t be much a problem if I get to him, but mask lady seems to be the more threating if I get close. . . I ‘ll wing it and pray for divine intervention or deus ex machina, maybe both. . . Or maybe use a mirr- Wait! Can condensed light destroy it on impact. . .? I can’t do it by myself!

““This day sucks so much! Why couldn’t we have a normal field trip?!””

Aaron started running towards Wendigo as Terro started to run at him with a ginormous rock arm. Though Aaron was a little away from Wendigo, Terro seemed more likely to it him, but Aaron stayed behind him just in case of a quick disappearing act behind him. As they both got closer, Aaron started to encase his body in a thin layer of electricity as a defense in case Wendigo hits both when he counters.

“I got your back Terro!”

lmHWTAK.png

“Asuka, did you bring your phone? I need you to make a call.”

"Of course I did," Asuka answered, reaching into her clothes and pulling out a small cell phone. "Who goes anywhere without their phones these days? Who am I calling?" With the hand not occupied by her phone, Asuka reached for the waters Creed had bought, holding the cap in her mouth to better turn the bottle and get it off, before taking it between her fingers and drinking down the contents of the bottle. She got about halfway done with the first one before being met with an answer.

"Call the school and tell them what's going on. I have the number if you need it."

Asuka removed her mouth from the half-empty bottle to answer with "Got it. I have the number right here." Asuka wasted no time scrolling through her contacts before hitting the number for U.A. The phone rang, and Asuka took the opportunity to drink down the other half of the water bottle in her hands.

h1v7t2f.png

"Yeah... nothing, like, too deadly or anything, but I've got poison in these fangs. W-Why do you ask?

Sayuri erased her whiteboard, then she scurried away from the commotion as the beast of a man charged at the students. She had a plan, and she'd only get one shot at it. She wasn't allowed to mess it up. And neither was Isami for that matter, but she had faith he could pull it off. The saying was sneaky little snake, right? Once she was safely out of the way of the monster-man's attacks and the students' counterattacks, she began writing out her plan in detail. Her hand flew across the whiteboard, leaving word after word as it darted around. The handwriting was a bit tougher to read due to how hastiliy Sayuri had written it, but it wasn't to the point that it couldn't be read.

I'm thinking of a surprise attack. We'll go past the monster man and hit his backline. I'll put you in my shirt where nobody can see you, then when I jump at the mask lady, you'll slip out and bite her as much as you can. Maybe go big and constrict her if you can? I'll deal with the laser guy while you're loading his lady friend up with venom and whatever else you have to do. You can opt out of course, but I'd like to take out the big guy's support so that everyone can focus entirely on him. Sound good?

Sayuri's plan seemed to be met with hesitation on Isami's end. She really didn't blame him. She didn't quite want to do this herself, but it was better than fighting that monster and she wasn't about to sit there doing nothing while the rest of the class was busting their asses. However, Isami then turned back to face the other students, fighting with everything they had against real-live villains. That seemed to change his mind. Sayuri ultimately got a nod from the snake. She flashed him a thumbs-up, set her whiteboard down on a nearby windowsill - quickly erasing it and scribbling on the words "Please don't touch this whiteboard" - then tucked her classmate into the sleeve of her uniform.

I sure hope he doesn't get motion sickness.

Sayuri got herself down on all fours, knees bent backwards to allow for better running. If it were her parents, this would have been the part where they let out a heroic howl. Sayuri, however, was not able to howl. Instead, she just started darting forward like a fuzzy white gust of wind. Past the students. Past the monster that was all too eager to see them dead, and toward the other two villains. She made for the laser man... then suddenly changed course, leaping instead at the mask woman. That's his cue! Good luck, Isami! Sayuri landed just short of reaching the woman, and a bit to her side. Instead of going for her, however, Sayuri kept dashing around, going around the woman and back on course with the man. She zig-zagged along briefly, before leaping a bit further than she had toward the woman. Her aim was the laser man.

I want a treat if this works out.

s06t3UC.png

I'm thinking of a surprise attack. We'll go past the monster man and hit his backline. I'll put you in my shirt where nobody can see you, then when I jump at the mask lady, you'll slip out and bite her as much as you can. Maybe go big and constrict her if you can? I'll deal with the laser guy while you're loading his lady friend up with venom and whatever else you have to do. You can opt out of course, but I'd like to take out the big guy's support so that everyone can focus entirely on him. Sound good?

Well, it wasn't exactly what Isami thought it was going. It was, however, still insanely dangerous. He hesitated, not wanting to get himself or Sayuri in danger like that. However, there wasn't much else they could do; standing there doing nothing was definitely not an answer. He turned to look at the other students, watching them as they risk their own lives without any shred of doubt. "I guess this is what being a hero is, huh..." He turned back to Sayuri. "It's what my sister would do." He took a deep breath, before nodding in agreement. The wolf girl responded with a thumbs up, before tucking him into her sleeve.

He gripped hard, not wanting to fall as the girl ran pass the students and towards the other two villains. It was hard to see, but he had a general idea of where they were going. She made her way towards the laser-shooting guy before suddenly making a sharp turn towards the masked lady. "This is it!" As the wolf charged towards the lady, he leapt from the cloth pocket towards the villain, baring his fangs. As Isami got closer, he seemingly grew bigger, and as his body wrapped itself around the women, he would constrict her. His fangs landed on her shoulder, injecting the paralyzing poison into her body. "Good luck, Sayuri." He focused on constricting and pumping poison.

MX55gTQ.png

Asuka put her phone up to her ear and waited for the school office to pick up. Creed filled his jacket pockets with various snacks and ran back into the alley to get into the fray. Using his pads, he sped his way in between the buildings until he was next to the one that the masked woman had appeared on. He set up a pad on the ground and put a hard candy in his mouth before using it to launch.

After passing the top of the building, he looked and saw Isami on top of the building as well. Isami took the form of a giant snake and was coiled around the masked woman, while Sayuri had engaged the man with the weird apparatus on the ground. Creed’s target was the masked lady, but he kept an eye out for Sayuri in case she had any trouble.

Isami went to bite Masque, only to have his fangs sink into his own tail. The woman had vanished and reappeared where the other man had thrown a mask earlier. “Hey, Isami! Need a hand?” Creed said as he walked over to Isami. “Stay up here, but keep an eye on your friend down there. She might need some help.”

Creed gave Isami a pat on the… whatever the equivalent of a snake’s shoulder is, and ran straight at Masque. He seemed to be going for a tackle, but wasn’t completely focusing on her. His eyes darted about, analyzing and memorizing everything that was around them, as well as keeping a mental note of where the building’s edges were. Masque shook her head, pulled another mask off her face. She took it in her hand and threw it at Creed, aiming for his face. Creed strafed to the left before it latched onto him, catching the mask as he moved.

With the mask in hand, he stopped running and stood a bit past arm’s length away. He brought it up to look inside, and then looked back at Masque. “If I put this on, where will I go?”

“The arctic… Mt. Everest… across the street… Wherever I deem necessary.”

“Well, I’ve always wanted to try to climb Everest,” Creed quipped. He looked to Masque for a reaction, but she instead vanished immediately. His eyes quickly went to the mask he was holding as he tried to throw it away. The woman appeared instantaneously from the mask before he could throw it, however. She turned and kicked at his face, causing him to stagger back. However, after his back foot hit the ground, he used it to push himself forward, lunging towards the woman’s waist. He managed to grab a handful of the clothing around her waist before she could react, gripping it as tightly as he could. He twisted it around his hand for extra grip power, and readied his free hand to try to intercept any oncoming action.

While he held onto her top, Creed had also made a conspicuous look to the left, turning his entire head towards the remaining commotion, before subtly glancing over to the right when he turned his head back. He set a 40% pad facing directly upwards when he looked back, and held on tightly to Masque as he waited for the pad to activate.

“What are you, stupid?” Masque taunted as she brought her knee into Creed’s stomach. He tensed his muscles to absorb the blow, and then grabbed her wrist with his free hand as she tried to put another mask on his face. He twisted her arm away, pushing it past her shoulder to lock it, forcing her elbow to try to bend in a way that elbows shouldn’t.

“I mean, probably. I could be eating candy and sweets at the convenience store down the road. But here I am instead, dancing with you.” Creed used the arm he had locked to turn her so that her back was facing the now ready pad. He slightly loosened his grip on her clothes, readying this hand to stop her other hand should she try to grab another mask. During this, he began to use the arm he had control of to turn her so that her back was facing the now ready pad.

“I don’t dance, kid,” Masque gave Creed an annoyed look. She dropped the mask she was holding, and Creed began leaning on her. He placed one leg between Masque’s, and leaned back ever so slightly so that he could push her onto the pad.

“If you don’t dance, well then you’re no friend of mine.” Creed noticed the mask beginning to float out of the corner of his eye. He planted his face right onto the woman’s shoulder, trying to avoid landing in… other areas. At the same time, he pushed forward with all his weight. His upper body moved forwards and brought his front leg back in line with the rest of his body, forcing Masque to fall backwards. Creed kept his hold on her arm as both of them fell towards the pad.

Before they hit the ground, a thought passed Creed’s mind. ‘Wait, if I go up with her, she can teleport back to that mask from earlier. And then I get left in the air…’ Acting quickly, he rolled off from on top of her, using the hand that was holding her top to cover his face. Masque launched with great force, and Creed promptly let go before his shoulder was pulled too far. Once she was in the air, Creed got up and hurriedly looked for that mask, which he found lying on the ground. He pulled out one of the extra plastic bags from his pocket that he picked up from the convenience store earlier and placed the mask inside.

“Ah, ah, ah. No souvenirs.” Creed heard Masque’s voice from above him. She was floating about 30 meters up, in a seated position. The mask began to move on its own, and tore through the plastic bag, zipping straight up to Masque’s hand.

Creed took out a packet of sweet bread and opened it. It had gotten crushed while in his pocket, but he still began eating it anyway. While doing so, he backed away towards where Isami was, keeping a close eye on the floating woman. In between bites, he gave some small directions to the snake. “If I give you a mask, I want you to constrict it.”

lSrjYyw.jpg?1knZTZIA.png?1

In all of his rage, Wendigo was focused on his strike against the boy who had used such cheap tactics before hand.  He would kill the boy, tear him limb from limb...although it seemed like the boy had already done a number on himself already.  Wendigo grinned.  If the kid thought he was suffering now, the boy would have to wait until he got a hold of him.  Then the true nightmare would begin.  However, as he approached rapidly, the student who had uppercut him moments before was now standing in the way of the two, only baring his body as a shield.  However, that green light from before welled up inside of the kid's front half.  As Wendigo was inches away, he was suddenly repelled again.  In a rage, he roared and screamed like a wolf who had been rejected it's prey.  He would just have to keep coming, if that was the case.  

However, before he could lift a foot off the ground again, a punch landed in between his shoulder blades, spikes protruding into his back, as he was shoved away, and knocked off his feet.  Before he fell to the ground, he could feel another force ram itself into him, shocking him all throughout his body.  Each nerve cell cried in pain as the shock ran along the system's lines.  The adrenaline was wearing off now, he could only retain berserk mode for so long.  When he got up, he noticed that blood was seeping from multiple wounds from his body.  He ushered himself off of the ground, before coughing up a bit of blood.  

"Geez...I've gotten a number done on me..."  His stomach growled.  The beast was knelt over now...and there was only one thing he could think to do.  He vanished, a cloud of dust appearing from where he had just stood, as he reappeared in front of the collapsed teacher, Suna.  "Hey...you don't mind if you lend me a hand do you?  I know you're good for it."  With a wicked look in his eyes, Wendigo grabbed hold of the teacher's arm.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"  Blaze Bone shouted, aiming some of his fire at the beast.  

"Taking your attention away from me?  Not smart."  A grey beam of energy cut a swathe through the fire stream that Blaze Bone was shooting, now only half as strong as before.  It struck Blaze and shoved him into the side of another building.  The Grey Man didn't even let up, as he continued to pummel Blaze with his grey energy.  

What happened next was the most gruesome scene any of the kids had ever seen.  An act of true horror was inflicted upon Suna, as his arm was torn from the elbow, and was consumed by Wendigo, bone and all.  He let go of the man, who dropped back into his pile of sand, which had now turned red in the center.  Blood dripped down Wendigo's maw, almost making him ten times as intimidating.  His wounds started to heal almost instantaneously as the mass moved down his gullet.  He licked his lips, and started to flex.  Sand started to gather around him as he did so.  

"A little salty...but my sodium levels have been a bit off lately."  Wendigo joked.  Gin looked on in horror, his pupils were shaking at their core.  

"S-Sensei..."  He could hear his voice tremble.  "This...this guy..."  He started to shake.  Were they all going to die here?  Gin couldn't bare the thought.  Three pros were down and out...it was only the students left now.  No.  They were student's of U.A. after all.  With his arm stretched out, an indigo color coated his entire arm.  "Visible Spectrum: End Sniper!"  Gin yelled out.  A large beam of purple energy, the radius of his entire arm, shot out from it, ripping his shirt sleeve in the process.  The beam traveled straight towards Wendigo, and collided with his left shoulder.  The attack blew off Wendigo's whole side from his left shoulder on, including his arm.  The beast suddenly looked to the side, and back to Gin.  With a smirk, Wendigo created another arm and shoulder in an instant.  

"I ain't done digesting yet...nice try though!"  Wendigo reared his arms up, as a tsunami of sand started heading towards the students.  

The line rang for at most 2 times, before being picked up by a familiar voice.  

"Hello, U.A. Offices, Lady Law speaking.  How may I help you?"  

8Udw6so.jpg?1

Masque stayed in the air, perfectly content with the fact that no one was able to reach her up there.  Looking back down at the scene below, she couldn't help but turn away out of disgust.  Maybe she should've masked all of these kids, and taken them somewhere far away.  It would've proved to be a better fate than being food for Wendigo.  

“If I give you a mask, I want you to constrict it.”

These kids were still trying to think of a way to take her down?  It was almost adorable.  

"I've never been caught before...what makes you think you could ever do what pros still can't?"  She asked, dryly.  

Mike

Mike's desperate attempt at protecting Ichiro paid off, and his burst of energy sent Wendigo flying off course. Mike breathed a sigh of relief, as he saw the other student's attacks met their mark, the big beast's rage coming to a halt, the pain from his injuries catching up. Of course, Mike wasn't expecting what he saw next. Wendigo vanished, appearing next to Mr. Suna, and gripping the teacher's arm he...

Mike shook, stumbling to a pile of rubble next to a building nearby. Don't use your quirk... don't use your quirk... Mike coughed repeatedly, a stream of glowing, neon green fluid vomiting from his mouth. Mike groaned, gripping his stomach, continuously dry-heaving at the mere thought of what he just saw. With his eyes shut tight, he did his best to fight through what he saw. They were still in danger, they still had to fight! Problem was, as Mike was soon discovering, that vomiting himself into an empty tank on top of the frequent use of his quirk left him in an exhausted state. Of course, that didn't matter much, as Wendigo began making use of Suna's quirk. Mike couldn't react in time and was caught up immediately in the wave of sand, tossed as like a rag doll. There was a loud, dull thud as the wave stopped and he was dropped onto the road, sharp pain spreading through his body like electricity.

Mike pushed himself to his feet, rummaging through his pockets for any sort of energy gel or bars that he would have on hand, but he didn't expect to be using his quirk so frequently that day. Not only that, in the midst of the sand-wave, his bag slipped off his arms and was tossed a good distance away.

"C'mon... where are the heroes?!" Mike growled through gritted teeth, crawling over to his backpack with a labored effort.

s06t3UC.png

"Ow!" Instead of biting his target, he found himself biting himself in the tail; the masked women nowhere to be seen. Luckily, it was his own poison he was injecting into himself - he was pretty sure that he was fine, although he had never been in this situation before. “Hey, Isami!" The snake boy's head turned around, spotting Creed on the rooftop with him "Need a hand? The snake nodded, the joke flying well past his head "Yeah... I don't know where the masked lady went..." It didn't take very long to find her. “Stay up here, but keep an eye on your friend down there. She might need some help.”

"Sure!" He peered over the roof as Creed made his way towards the masked villain, checking on Sayuri. He wasn't completely sure what was going on, nor did he know what Creed had in mind. However, he seemed like the kind of guy who had whatever he's doing all planned out. So he did as the boy told him, tuning in on Creed and the villain while periodically checking on Sayuri. However, his attention was definitely on the show that was occurring in front of him, watching the two fight. Eventually, after rising to the air, Creed made his way next to Isami. “If I give you a mask, I want you to constrict it.” Isami gave the boy a puzzled look, not fully understanding what his plan was. However, he nodded in response, keeping his eyes locked onto Creed.

F7eoyPD.jpg

iU8EggM.png

"A little salty...but my sodium levels have been a bit off lately."

Ichiro suddenly felt all color from his face fade quickly as he watched Wendigo tore Suna's arm off and it immediately went down his gullet. He literally felt himself getting sick from the sight and as he crawled away from this...he noticed something else...

"I ain't done digesting yet...nice try though!"

His eyes widened as he watched a tsunami of sand started heading towards the students. Wendigo, by apparently eating Suna's arm, gained access to his Quirk. T-Tch...w-w-what kind of Quirk?! he thought, as he was starting to be swept up into the sand tsunami, before taking his arm and holding on for dear life against a light pole.

"D-Damnit..." he groaned, trying to keep himself stationary by use of the light pole. "A-Anyone got a...a freakin' signal to shine...o-or a high-frequency watch alarm to call some heroes?!" Ichiro said in a sarcastic tone, obviously very freaked out right now, along with being extremely upset with himself for not being able to do anything else due to his broken leg and wrists.

Terro landed a hit on Wendigo, and he was not prepared for it. Taking this chance, Aaron ran past Terro as he recoiled his rock arm and rammed himself into Wendy and unleashed a huge charge of electricity into his body. Aaron quickly got off to avoid being hit, though being shocked like that he could react anyways. After gaining some composure, Wendigo went to Suna did the most unexpected thing, tearing off and eating his arm! Blaze, getting more fired up, changed attack at Wendy, but only to get hit by the belt man, knocking him out.

After everyone who witnessed the arm event snapped back into reality, a huge wave of sand started making its way towards the students. It was clear that Suna was not the one controlling the sand, but Wendigo. Aaron turned off his electricity and started to make his way towards some higher ground, but instead stuck himself on the bus to avoid a major part of the incoming sand tsunami.

I hope someone caught wind of this or at least freaking hope Creed and Asuka has called for help! This is getting way out of hand!

lmHWTAK.png

Ring, ring... Asuka kept an eye on the fight while she waited for an answer.

"Hello, U.A. Offices, Lady Law speaking. How may I help you?"

Asuka did her best to sound calm and professional over the line. "Yes, hello, this is Class 1-A, Asuka Ku--" Asuka hesitated. "This is Asuka. We're in the Kashyyyk District and have a villain problem, and Suna-sensei and his partners can't handle them alone. We need hel--"

Asuka froze mid-sentence at the scene that erupted between the monster of a man - more monster than man she imagined - and Suna. It just... ripped his arm off. Just like that. And ate it. Asuka opened her mouth to try and find the words she was looking for. It shouldn't have been that hard. "We need help" was all she had to say, right? All that came out was shocked stammering and half-hearted attempts to start talking again. That feeling of a giant lump in her throat wasn't helping at all. In the end, she was only able to choke out two small words, before hanging up.

"Please hurry."

Click. There, she'd made the call like she had to. Now came the matter of getting away from those villains. Asuka opted to sit on a bench near the store she and Creed had just left, opening up another water bottle and staring at it for a bit, before slowly downing the contents. Those are real-live villains. That's how they act. What kind of people could just be like that, and what's so important to them that they'd do it? I don't get villains, and I don't want to.

h1v7t2f.png

Isami got up to the masked woman, just like Sayuri had planned. Good. That meant Sayuri was able to focus on the laser man. He didn't seem to notice her, making it easy to pounce on and get him, though not before he'd fired off a laser onto one of the heroes. Rather than tackle him to the ground however, she aimed instead to just get a grip on the villain from behind, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Not releasing her grip, Sayuri lifted her hands up by their wrists. Signing like this was tough, but Sayuri was pretty confident she got it right.

Don't move and don't shoot anyone, or next time you see me it'll be from a wheelchair.

Come to think of it, do villains know sign language? Maybe I should have switched villains with Isami. Well, as long as nothing--

Sayuri's ears perked up at a distinct and gruesome snapping noise. Her attention turned to the source. Suna... had definitely seen better days. Wendigo looked fine, and ready to keep fighting. A smell worked its way up to her. She sniffed the air. That coppery scent, it could only be blood right? That delicious aroma-I-I mean, no, pay attention me. I need to hunt kill hu-NO! Aagh, mom and dad never told me about this! I wanna fight, I wanna-BAD SAYURI! If I go in there I'm not eating dinner tonight! Hmph! Deal with who's in front of you!

Sayuri turned her wrists up again, and signed a second message for the villain she was clinging to. Her grip grew tighter, and her hands were shaking. It was probably harder to make out what she was signing this time, if her villain even knew sign language.

If you shOOT ANyone, I'LL bite yOur JUGULAR VEIN.

MX55gTQ.png

Isami nodded as Creed gave him instructions. He then turned back to Masque, who had managed to hear what Creed said to the snake boy.

“I’ve never been caught before… what makes you think you could ever do what pros still can’t?”

Creed’s mind went over everything he had seen her do, and had a good idea of her limitations. He pulled out another bag of gummies from his pocket and began popping them into his mouth one by one. He then paced a bit towards the floating woman, and while he was still chewing, he started to speak.

“You know,” he started, “I’m honestly surprised you haven’t been caught yet.”

Masque remained in the air. “Your words are meaningless to me. The fact is I haven’t. I never will be.”

Creed shrugged. “Ah, well. I mean, I guess it’s harder for you to notice from your perspective, but you have this glaring weakness that’ll probably end up being your downfall. Isami, you’ve noticed it too, right?” He turned to face Isami while asking him, subtly nodding his head while making eye contact to encourage the boy to say yes. Isami returned a slightly confused look, before nodding his head in unison. Creed turned back to Masque, motioning to Isami. “See? He sees it, too!”

“Oh?” She replied with a mocking tone, “There are no flaws in my technique.” Creed looked her in the eye as she glared at him through her mask.

“Of course you would think that,” he replied, staring back at her with a confident look. “But I see one major flaw, and I don’t think you’re ever going to notice it until I tell you.”

“Well then, mister, enlighten me.”

“Now, what good does it do for me to point out your weakness? I’m not here to help you.” Masque laughed, and began to ignore Creed. He could see that her eyes had turned to look at the events unfolding on the streets. When she looked away, Creed set a pad on the ground beneath him, and one directly in front of Masque, facing back to the ground.

“Where are you looking?” He said as he launched himself straight towards her.

“Not at you. I’ll leave that to the others,” she replied after teleporting to another mask that was hovering just above her and to his right. With the woman and the rest of her masks in his periphery, Creed grabbed the first one he could reach, and then hit the second pad to go back to the ground. Without taking his eyes off her, he handed the mask to Isami. However, the mask forcefully ripped itself away from Creed’s hand, before returning to its initial position.

Creed set up another pair of pads, and performed the same action again. He repeated this a couple more times, and every time Masque would teleport to the same relative position. After learning her pattern, he set up a full array using all five pads. With an intricate path that would catch her teleport, he launched himself directly at her.

“My, my… how persistent,” she taunted. As Creed had anticipated, Masque teleported to the same relative position she had before. Rebounding off a pad he had set up behind her, he flew straight at her from behind, striking her with a fist to the back of the head with incredible speed and power. While she recoiled from the hit, Creed bounced off a third pad, aiming for a direct hit to her neck. However, Masque managed to quickly teleport away, as a reaction from the first hit, with Creed’s second attack hitting nothing. He bounced off the remaining two pads and returned to the ground.

“Well, damn, that didn’t work.” His plan wasn’t to catch her. He had hoped to stall her until help from the school could arrive, as she was the villains’ escape route. Either way, he got a hit on a teleporting opponent, which could be perceived as an accomplishment of sorts. The woman’s masks remained floating in the air above them.

An echo sounded from one of the masks that were left behind. “Clever boy. But you will never reach me.” Creed shrugged, and pulled out some more candy. He had bluffed when he told her she had a weakness, although he actually did manage to learn one during their previous exchange. Keeping himself aware of the floating masks, he walked over to Isami and looked over the edge to look at the scene below.

What Creed saw was gruesome. He saw Suna lying motionless on the ground, surrounded by a pool of blood. His arm was just a bloody stump, and the furry monster had traces of blood around his mouth. “Sh*t… Isami, I’m going down. Have fun up here.” Sliding down the side of the building, he stepped out into the street. He took the food out of his jacket pockets and placed the contents by a whiteboard that was left on a windowsill. To his right, he saw Sayuri clinging to the masked man from behind, with her claws out and her hair on end. Creed gave her a thumbs-up and sloppily signed something to the effect of “Keep him in check.”

He turned around to look at Wendigo, whose back was turned at that moment. There was a good bit of distance between them. He took off his jacket and held it out beside him like a matador. “Hey there, Furball!” He called out to the beast. With his makeshift muleta fluttering beside him, he taunted the monster to charge towards him. With his pads strategically placed, he flapped the jacket around as he enticed the “bull” to attack.

“¡Toro! ¡Toro!”

s06t3UC.png

“Ah, well. I mean, I guess it’s harder for you to notice from your perspective, but you have this glaring weakness that’ll probably end up being your downfall. Isami, you’ve noticed it too, right?” Not long after he had given him his first order, Creed was asking Isami something about the villain's weakness. Isami had no idea what Creed was talking about, giving him a confused look. Slowly and subconsciously, Isami's head followed Creed's nodding motion. “See? He sees it, too!” Isami was even more confused. "No, I dont..."  It didn't matter, Creed seemed to have everything under control. He kept to the original plan, preparing to constrict any masked the hero-in-training would toss him.

There was one moment where Creed had got a mask, and attempted to pass it to Isami. Before the snake had a chance to constrict it, however, it snapped right out of Creed's hand and back to where it was originally. The rest of the battle seemed to go on like it had previously; lots of bouncing around and teleporting. Isami let out a sigh of annoyance as the women floated above them. Creed didn't seem too bothered by this, as he pulled out some more candy as he walked over to him. The boy's face seemed to turn into one of disgust for a moment. “Sh​it… Isami, I’m going down. Have fun up here." Confused, Isami turned to where Creed was looking before letting out a gasp of horror.

He saw Suna's limp body on the floor, a puddle of blood forming below it as the scarlet liquid poured out of the stub that was once the teacher's arm. Above the limp body was the giant beast man, his lips and teeth stained in blood. He had only seen the scene in front of him for a few seconds, recoiling in horror as soon as he saw it. And yet, he could remember even the smallest details of the picture that seemed to be burned in his mind. He turned to the ground of the roof, throwing up a little in disgust and horror. His heart started to race. "S... Suna..."

Terro left true disgust for the first time as he watched the massive monster bite off Suna's arm. The sight of blood splattering, the monster devouring his arm... he knew he would see that in his nightmares... He was on his knees, panting as he watched the gory scene in front of them. And then the beast spoke. 

"A little salty...but my sodium levels have been a bit off lately." A joke. It joked about the pain it was inflicted? It made him so angry that he attempted to stand up, but his legs just didn't have the strength. He fell back to his knees, watching Gin blow off the arm, but the appendage just grew back. To make things worse, a wall of sand came their way, sweeping them away. The exhausted Terro stood no chance against the wave, being swept away until he attempted to grab a lamppost for safety. However, his grip slipped nearly immediately, and he was swept away once again. He body slammed against a building, knocking the wind out of him. He was being overwhelmed by force of the sand.

Would he be choked to death by the sand? He just didn't know. He was too exhausted... was this the end for them all?

7uBndPl.jpg?1

"Please hurry."

On the other end of the phone line, it was eerily quiet.  The click right after was almost instantaneous.  

knZTZIA.png?1lSrjYyw.jpg?1

"Man, this guy's quirk is insane!  I might have to chop him up and put him in the freezer for later!  That's an honor only some heroes have gotten!  HWAHAHAHAHA!"  Wendigo laughed triumphantly, as his wave of sand washed over the students.  It was all he could do right now after all.  "With a little practice, I could cause some reallllll mayhem around here.  This is too good for a once only type deal!"  Wendigo moved his eyes over from the students, to the Grey Man.  He now seemed to have a lycanthrope attached to his body.  "W-Whoah!  How'd that little girl sneak up on you Zu-"  

"Shutup."  He said, the girl flailing her arms about in front of him.  "Jeez what the hell are you doing?"

"She said something about biting you...I think."  Gin snickered, his legs still covered up to the knee in sand.  "My guess is that she's aiming for a sweet spot."

"Oh...really?"  He said flatly.  His external body temperature to become like that of an oven, the temperature rising insanely high.  It would be enough to set Sayuri's coat on fire, but being a reasonable animal, she reacted to her Stimuli promptly.  Steam was rising off of the man's body, as he raised an eyebrow at the girl, burn marks scattered across her body.  "You're not a very bright one are you..."  He said, as he gathered a large grey mass of energy in his palm.  He walked up to the wolf girl, and placed his palm inches away from her fair face.  "Well then...sayonara I guess."  With the class still frozen in fear, no one was able to react quickly enough.  However, moments went by that seemed like hours, but the grey man had not unleashed his fury.  

"Well Come on then man!  Waste her!"  

He struggled, but all he could utter was:

"I-I-I can't."  

BGM - Turning Point

"Yahalloooooo!"  A voice shouted from behind him.  He couldn't move his body to see the voice, but he could feel the distinct touch of a soft hand on his side.  However, the students would be able to see this woman who apparently appeared from out of nowhere, a woman clad in that of a prisoners outfit.  The girl saluted the students and gave them a wink.  "No need to worry anymore students!  Your friendly neighborhood parolee, Jailbird, is here!  Hehe!"  She pointed to what seemed to be a black hole on the wall on the side of a cracked building.  "Where is that ink head anyway?"  She looked around for, seemingly, another hero.  Coming from the hole she had pointed to prior, was a man in a spandex suit that covered his face.  

"I had to get the rest you know?!" 

"The rest?!"  Wendigo cried out.  "How did he even get he-"

In a flash, a woman had collided into Wendigo with a clenched fist that sent the Beast flying down the road, farther than the eye could visibly focus.  With a smoking fist, Omega Star brought it to her lips before blowing the steam out.  

"I'm not a taxi..."  She groaned, before looking to Suna, Blaze, and the students.  "There are exceptions however."  She walked over to Suna, her hand blurring like the effect that had shrouded Ino.  When she put her hand against Suna's arm, the wound cauterized immediately.  "Monsters..."  She whispered, kneeling over the fallen teacher.  A crash behind her shook the ground, as Wendigo returned.  His neck was twisted, but it managed to crack back into place after a moment.  His breathing was heavy, but he wore an expression of excitement on his face.  

"Now....Now I get a real fight huh?!"  He said, slamming his fists together.  

"A fight?"  A boisterous voice echoed over the crowded street.  "You have injured our precious students.  No.  This is going to be a massacre."  From the back, Principal Glory stomped onto the battlefield.  Behind him were Madame Mic, Lady Law, Splotch, and Dr. Atomic.  At the sight, Wendigo roared.  

"HAH!  BRING MORE!  I'll take you all on!  LET ME TASTE YOUR QUIRKS!"  Wendigo pounced at the group of teachers, but was interrupted when Omega Star flew into his back from behind.  Splotch and Lady Law ran over to Suna's unconscious body, picking him up and dragging him back towards the black hole in the wall.  

"No..."  the Grey Man spoke, annoyed at the situation.  

"Oh yeah bad boy!  You're going to jail!"  Jailbird announced, rather peppy.  

"NO!"  After his scream, a mask whirred through the air, bouncing right off of Jailbird's hand with a rather harsh pinging sound.  The pain made Jailbird's hand reel back for one instant, but it was more than enough time for the grey man to fire a bolt of grey plasma at the girl.  He missed his mark, but the opportunity gave him an opening to defend himself.  The mask from before ricocheted back to a building where Masque stood, her gaze blasting down on the scene.  The Grey Man's eyes went from her, back to the faculty of U.A..  He gave a smile before waving her off, and in an instant, she was gone again.  

"I've always wanted to let loose against someone."  Grey energy started to gather in his hands again, before he aimed at Dr. Atomic.  "NOW I CAN SHOW YOU HEROES WHAT TRUE POWER IS!"  

President Glory and Madame Mic had decided to rush over to the students, picking up the one's that were most injured, and ushering them back.  

"You've done good now...anyone who's not hurt, grab onto someone and help them get to that portal!  NOW!"  

F7eoyPD.jpg

iU8EggM.png

"Man, this guy's quirk is insane! I might have to chop him up and put him in the freezer for later! That's an honor only some heroes have gotten! HWAHAHAHAHA! With a little practice, I could cause some reallllll mayhem around here. This is too good for a once only type deal!"

Wendigo was only gloating in the fact of using Suna's sand Quirk. It was only getting worse and at this point, Ichiro was losing all hope. He only clung for dear life to the light pole and closed his eyes. What the hell were they going to do now?

"Yahalloooooo! No need to worry anymore students! Your friendly neighborhood parolee, Jailbird, is here! Hehe!"

Ichiro's eyes shot open and he saw Jailbird appear almost out of nowhere. His eyes widened as he not only saw Jailbird, but the hero known as Splotch, and then Omega Star. Then his eyes widened even more... Principal Glory, Madame Mic, Lady Law, and even Dr. Atomic arrived on the battlefield. And like clockwork, the villains in their own ways were already trying to combat the opposition.

T-Tch...they're gonna get everything that's coming to them... Ichiro thought, before noticing that Principal Glory and Madame Mic were beginning to usher those who were injured over towards the portal. He would've felt extremely weird if Madame Mic came to pick him up to help, but thankfully the principal came to his aid before her.

"I've got you." he heard the principal say, lifting him up and carrying him towards the portal. "Injured yourself again I see?"

Oh great.... "Y-You...you know about my-"

"I'm the principal, Mr. Adachi. Everything goes through me first." Principal Glory simply said, with a small nod. "Don't worry. Nurse Neko will be ready and able to take care of your injuries. You did good."

But...but did I really though? Ichiro thought, as he felt himself being put through the portal by Glory. He literally felt himself go through a type of liquid dimension, probably something regarding the holes that Splotch made. Either way, he found himself back at U.A., albeit with some black patches all over his body. He was relieved by being back here...but at the same time...he was absolutely terrified.

He didn't do much to save the others. In truth, he barely did anything. He took out his own wrists against Double Dragon and then broke his leg against that beast. If anything, Ichiro was the one who accomplished the least of the students...at least in his own mind.

...Maybe I'm not even cut out to be a hero... Ichiro thought, just laying on the floor as he closed his eyes some.

Langley bolted up right when he was given the news.  "An attack on our students?" he asked, slowly.  The desk beneath his fist began to buckle, before Langley took a deep breath.  "Where?"

The scene was grisly, and Langley was sickened at what he saw.  Students sprawled across the ground, heavily injured and beaten by villains.  Suna lost their arm, and Langley could only hope it could possibly be reattached with the hard work of Nurse Neko.  But for now, student safety was a priority.  Among the rooftops, the enemy stood glaring down over the U.A. students as if they were nothing, hungry eyes filled with malice.  This attack on students was unacceptable, and frankly unprecedented.  It was such a grave moment for them all, that even Principal Glory thought to make an appearance.  And these villains--Langley had never seen them before.  What was the purpose of this attack?  What reason did they have to prey on students--on children?  Surely the students were capable, but this was not something that Langley thought they could have possibly been prepared for.

One was covered in dark red fur, with a skull face.  The other, with no visible pupils, solid white eyes, and what appeared to be some kind of gas mask on his face, pointed a hand at Dr. Atomic.  

"NOW I CAN SHOW YOU HEROES WHAT TRUE POWER IS!"  

Dr. Atomic replied in kind, "I did not become a hero for power.  You are mistaken."  Lowering the gravity around himself, Dr. Atomic rose to the villain's level, standing a few feet at a distance.  Though he floated in the air, Dr. Atomic was unsure of what the enemy was capable of.  The way the villain aimed his hand at Dr. Atomic meant that he was prepared to attack.  But with what?  Thankfully, Dr. Atomic was now no longer in range of the students immediately.  Any attack on him should hopefully not harm the children below.  Atomic pointed a hand back at the villain, and prepared to remove the gravity from around his enemy.  A simple, straight forward tactic that would hopefully tell Atomic all that he needed to know.

If the force of the enemy's attack was great, they would be subject to repulsion, and likely force themselves from the ground.  This would give Atomic more than enough time to react to the attack.  If the enemy's attack was more controlled, Atomic would simply restore his own gravity at a controlled rate.  That is, enough to fall beneath the attack and avoid it, without falling to the ground.

"You will not harm another student here, today," Dr. Atomic declared.

h1v7t2f.png

"W-Whoah!  How'd that little girl sneak up on you Zu-"

"Shutup. Jeez what the hell are you doing?"

"She said something about biting you...I think. My guess is that she's aiming for a sweet spot."

Sayuri nodded in response. She wanted to sign to Gin that he wasn't supposed to tell the villain that, but didn't have much time to start signing before the villain's body got hot. Way too hot. Thin though it may have been, Sayuri's fur was starting to catch fire, not to mention her clothes. Not good! Sayuri pushed herself off the man's body, patches of burned skin and blackened fur scattered around her body. The man walked up to her, with a whole lot of grey energy in his hand.

"You're not a very bright one are you... Well then...sayonara I guess."

I messed up. Looks like I'm not getting that dinner either way.

"Well Come on then man!  Waste her!"

"I-I-I can't."

"Yahalloooooo! No need to worry anymore students! Your friendly neighborhood parolee, Jailbird, is here! Hehe!"

Sayuri's eyes locked on behind the man, to Jailbird. And in what seemed so fast, so many other heroes were on the spot. Splotch, Omega Star, Madame Mic, Lady Law, Dr. Atomic, and even Glory himself were on the scene! What timing! It wasn't long before Glory issued the order for anyone uninjured to help get the injured through the portal. While Sayuri wasn't in peak condition herself at the time, what she'd taken was nothing compared to the others who were hurt. Sayuri wanted to help Suna back to U.A. at first, but another quick sniff of the air around her warned her that probably wasn't the best idea.

Not to mention she wasn't even near them. With the villains now distracted fighting real heroes though, fixing that was easy! Sayuri got down on all fours, and broke out into a dash, running the long way around the fighting to get to the other students. She'd seen one get caught in the sand. She never saw him get out. This was clearly a job for her superior sense of smell. It was Terro right? He smelled like generic bath products, and also dirt. It was a pretty easy combination of scents to pick up on, and as Sayuri sniffed around while checking around in the sand, she smelled it. He was still in the sand.

Right... there!

Sayuri started digging into the sand as fast as she could, before reaching in and starting to pull out a hand. Then an arm. Madame Mic had to step in to give the final pull up that got Terro out of the sand, hoisting one of his arms up over Sayuri's shoulder. Thank you, she quickly signed, at least to the best of her abilities with an entire person's weight being on her. With that, she started toward the portal.

lmHWTAK.png

The silence on the other end of the line left Asuka on edge. The click didn't help much. However, not long after she'd heard it, heroes started arriving on the scenes, seemingly out of the woodworks! So many of the school staff got here so quickly. Asuka watched in awe as the tables turned on the villains, before hearing Glory order anyone who wasn't injured to round up the injured and get them out of here as best they could. Asuka looked at herself. She was definitely uninjured. She'd have to help get the other students out of here then; if she couldn't fight the villains, she could at least do that much.

Asuka quickly gulped down the contents of the water bottles near her. She didn't want to waste them and leave them behind, and carrying them would just slow her down while she tried getting others out of here. She was only able to take down five bottles before feeling the onset of that distinct "I drank too much at once" feeling, and decided she'd have to come back and hope they were still there. Asuka, with that, took a deep breath, and started at full speed toward the other students. She'd never been the best runner, but she was decent. More importantly, as she started toward her fellow students, crystal started emerging from Asuka's body. Two, four, six... eight would be plenty, she figured.

Students and staff alike were already helping out, so Asuka glanced around at who nobody seemed to be picking up. She noticed Ino, unconscious and with no sign of anyone heading toward her in particular. Asuka's crystals moved out, gliding just above the ground ahead of Asuka, before skiding into it to scoop Ino up from all sides, lifting her up to where Asuka could grab her without really stopping. Wow, she's lighter than I thought! Asuka started toward the portal, carrying an unconscious Ino over her back with the aid of four crystals.

Along the way, she turned her attention to the villains. For good measure, she fired the other four at the man with the lasers.

Mike

Mike finally reached his bag, panting and out of breath as he reached out and tried to down more of his energy gels. This time his efforts were more labored; each sip was soon followed by a strong effort to suppress a persistent gag reflex. Eventually, however, he was able to get a good amount of the stuff into his system and his breathing slowed down more. It didn't seem like any of the villains were paying attention to him, and this gave him a moment's respite before he planned on how to escape. Yet, as he watched the scene before him unfold, the entire situation felt more and more hopeless.

"Yahalloooooo!" Jailbird's voice rang through the streets as she appeared before the students, giving them all a quick salute. "No need to worry anymore students!  Your friendly neighborhood parolee, Jailbird, is here!  Hehe!"

Mike stared in somewhat disbelief, unaware of how slack his jaw was. "I feel like you shouldn't be this up-beat right now..." Mike muttered to himself. Yet, he could understand why as Omega Star and other teachers burst onto the scene. Mike's disbelief turned to awe as he watched the heroes work. It was incredible how calm they worked under pressure; despite the threat and how much harm it had caused to the people they knew, the heroes worked with confidence. Even a smile. Mike's fist clenched. Even as well as they did before, they still had so much to learn as students. Being a hero wasn't just about quirks or ability, and he could see that now.

The teachers started helping the injured students make their way to the portal, and Mike glanced around frantically at the others to see who needed help. He couldn't see Asuka, but he did spot and Ino and make his way over to her. Of course, he then noticed familiar red crystals hoist her off the ground and stopped in his tracks to watch for a moment. He looked over and spotted a winded Asuka making her way to the other students. It seemed like everyone had made their way. Mike paused at the portal and looked back at the fight that was going on, before entering. Part of him wished he could stay to watch it unfold, but he knew that wouldn't be wise.

s06t3UC.png

Isami was still trying to process what had just happened, before remembering that Sayuri was fighting one of the villains. He looked over to where the two were fighting, and things were not looking up for his friend. It didn't seem to be going well for her, as the steaming man pointed his arm at the small wolf girl. "Sayuri!" There was no way for him to get to her in time, but that didn't stop him from slithering towards the edge. He winced as he expected the blast to hit the girl, but it never came. Instead, he awkwardly stood there. Isami was confused until he heard someone shout.

"Yahalloooooo!" He turned to the hero that seemed to have appeared out of thin air. "No need to worry anymore students! Your friendly neighborhood parolee, Jailbird, is here! Hehe!" He wasn't sure how they knew where they were, nor did he particularly care. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw the other heroes roll up. They had made it clear that the students were to go through the portal, picking up anyone that was injured. Isami nodded, before realizing there was a small issue. He was stranded on the roof and, while there was a ladder on the roof, it was partially broken. He doubted he could safely use it to get back to the ground. He looked around, seeing all of the other students starting to move, when he noticed the gutter. He let out a sigh, clearly not completely ok with the idea, but he didn't see any other way. Shifting into a smaller snake and taking a deep breath, he dived straight into the gutter.

It didn't take long for him to slither his way down the gutter pipes, although he was partially covered with leaves and small blotches of brown-ish gunk. He let out a gasp for air as he got out of the gutter, looking around him to see if he could find any injured students. He saw the others helping those who couldn't make it to the portal themselves. This left Isami to dart towards the portal, trying to keep as low as a profile as possible. Luckily, none of the villains had spotted him as he made his way to the portal. Without looking back he entered the portal. He caught a whiff of his own scent, simultaneously recoiling from it and blushing from embarrassment.

As the sand stopped, Aaron climbed on the bus to assess the damage so far in this “suppose to be fake fight” only to see a woman in a prison outfit yelling at the top of her lungs. She then pointed at a gaping hole in the wall where Principal Glory, Lady Law, Dr. Atomic, and a few other heroes he didn’t recognize, pop out of the pre mentioned hole to help. All the heroes came towards the students to check on injured peoples and carrying them away. On the call of the Principal, everyone was commanded to go back to the portal while the more experienced heroes stayed. How much Aaron wanted to hear that phrase of “Get out!” Aaron jumped off the bus and made his way towards the portal only to end up at UA again.

Aaron looked around to only see relief and post-fear go through everyone, himself included. Aaron found a nearby outlet and plugged in only to sink head into his legs thinking about how this day could’ve turned out better. Instead, a hero got abducted, a teacher lost an arm, and many students are now traumatized by this one event that was supposed to just be a simulation for fighting quirks and a tour of an agency. . . A twitch of small pain came from the spot where Dragon hit him to give reassurance that he is still alive for the time being.

MX55gTQ.png

Creed attempted to draw Wendigo away so that he could get to Suna and stop his bleeding arm. It was a half thought out plan, using a pad obscured by his jacket to launch the beast, should he charge as expected. Another one was behind his foot, aimed at Suna, and then a third would have sent him and Suna over to the convenience store. That was the plan, anyway.

“Yahallooooo!” He heard a woman’s voice call out from behind him, “No need to worry anymore, students! Your friendly neighborhood parolee, Jailbird, is here!” Creed turned his head, loosening his matador stance, and saw a group of U.A. teachers parading out of a black hole in a nearby wall.

“Well, that was a lot faster than I expected,” Creed said to himself. He put his jacket back on, using a pebble to deactivate the previously obscured pad. Omega Star engaged Wendigo, sending him flying down the road with a powerful fist. She cauterized Suna’s arm, and two other teachers brought him back to the portal. While all the other teachers squared off against villains, Glory announced for the students to return to U.A. through the portal, and assist anyone who couldn’t make it themselves. Creed went over and looked around. Asuka brought Ino back, and Sayuri dug Terro out of the sand. Ichiro was carried by Glory himself, and everyone else made it back on their own.

Creed noticed that Asuka wasn’t carrying the remainder of the water bottles, and it wasn’t likely that she could down all 24 of them at once, so he used the pads he set to get himself over to the store. It appeared that she had already drank seven of them, so he jammed the other five into the unopened pack and carried it as one case. Quickly flying back to the scene, he saw Sayuri’s whiteboard still sitting on a windowsill. He picked it up and placed it on top of the waters as he carried them. As he walked towards the portal, the collapsed building from earlier caught his attention. Something about it bothered him, and even as he began stepping through the portal, he couldn’t ignore it. He pulled his foot back out of the hole and placed the things he was carrying on the ground. Using the marker clipped to Sayuri’s board, he scribbled down some text. His Japanese handwriting was sloppy as ever, but he didn’t have time to worry about penmanship. It was still legible, after all.

[Remember that building that collapsed earlier? I’m about 60% sure that there might have been people in there. I’m going to go look.]

Dropping everything through the portal, he took off towards the rubble. Upon reaching the ruins, he stopped and began searching over with his eyes, and trying to listen for sounds, though it was drowned out by the commotion going on behind him. His eye caught sight of a dark red smeared across a piece of concrete. Taking a deep breath, he leaned down to inspect further. He was unsure of whether the stain was fresh, but he was all but certain that it was blood. He called out into the space between the concrete blocks. He tried to examine how the rubble had fallen, and how the pieces could be moved, if possible. He wanted to ask for help, but most of the teachers seemed busy fighting, and it wouldn’t be good to distract them.

With no response from inside the rubble, he called out again. He listened as closely as he could, while watching the proceedings from the other teachers. His attention was particularly focused on Dr. Atomic, who was hovering in the air, facing off against the man with the face mask.

‘Floating Grandpa up there would be particularly helpful. He’s got the most suitable Quirk for this kind of rescue work.’ Creed was a bit torn between waiting for Atomic, and trying to move the rubble on his own. He attempted to call his mom for advice, but he was met with her voicemail box.

‘Damnit, I should have trained with her more for rescue experience… I might as well try by myself,’ he thought to himself. With that, he began looking for a piece of concrete that didn’t seem to be supporting any other pieces. Upon finding one, he dug into the best footing he could find and began trying to move it.

Archived