True King Kaiju Dinosaurs

Hey everyone, this is my first deck I am posting on here since like 9-10 year long break from Yugioh and this is an IRL deck, so please be gentle haha.

Monsters 24:

x2 Ultimate Conductor Tryanno

x3 Miscellaneousaurus

x3 Souleating Oviraptor

x3 Babycerasaurus

x3Petiteranodon

Tyranno Infinity

x3 True King Lythosagym, the Disaster

Thunder King, the Lightningstrike Kaiju

Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju

Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju

Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju

Maxx "c"

Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit

Spells 15:

x3 Terraforming

x3 Lost World

x3 Fossil Dig

x2 Twin Twisters

x2 Interrupted Kaiju Slumber

Dark Hole

Supply Squad

Traps 3:

x 2 Quaking Mirror Force

Solemn Strike

Extra Deck 15:

Xyz:10

Skypalace Gangaridai

Number 99: Utopic Dragon

Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer

Number 57: Tri-Head Dust Dragon

Gagaga Cowboy

Evolzar Dolkka

Number 101: Silent Honor Ark

Abyss Dweller

Number 52: Diamond Crab King

Dark Rebllion XYZ Dragon

Synchro 5:

T.G. Hyper Librarian

Brionic, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend

Vermillion Dragon Mech

Basically this is a basic True King Dino deck with the Kaiju engine added because I like the synergy with it and being able to pop the baby dinos to set up their effects.  The other tech I have added was the supply Squad since it lets you draw on top of added searching from the babys.   Please let know what you think of it and what I can do to make it better.  Thanks

Edit: included ATM Extra Deck to the list I am currently working on getting the Jurrac Tuners and Evolzar Laggia 

The deck looks mostly solid to me. Of course, I have yet to see a variant with Kaijus but they shouldn't be a bad addition. Well, maybe you could run 1 less Kaiju instead for a 2-3 Slumber/Kaiju ratio. One thing I'm not sure about are the Lost Words that could very well be Dragonic Diagrams instead, to destroy Dinos while grabbing a True King.

I don't think Twin Twisters is meta either; you may be better off with Cosmic Cyclone, which is the go-to backrow remover in OCG. On the other hand, it appears that in OCG locking the opponent's Field Spell Zone with Festival Spinning became a thing or a trend or fad, so I guess Twin Twisters can help you to unlock your Zones if it ever becomes an issue in your duels.

The deck is filled with cards I actually own so no Cosmic Cyclones and I don't think the Dragonic Diagram card is out in the states yet so thats why I run Lost World plus I only have the Earth True King at the moment.  As far as the Kaiju I run 4 just because I seem to not be able to not draw into them.. 

Yeah the only change I was thinking about making to the deck is -1 Kaiju and + another Dogoran since one of my favorite combos is Lost World + baby + Slumber and its like this 

Activate Lost world, summon baby, summon token to opponent, activate Slumber, Protect token with Lost World and destroy baby from deck, summon Dogoran to opponent and x2 Oviraptor + Kaiju to my side, send Miscell to grave through Oviraptor, pop dogoran with oviraptor 1 then summon Miscel from grave, XYZ Miscel and Oviraptor (if made through Petitiranodon used that one) to make Castel, detach 2 get rid of token then attack for at least 1800 + 1500 + 1700 

Archived