YCM GPT 8 (Match 1-58)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

15 members have voted

1. 1. match 58 with a side of GSC (and rainbow Kanto)

Teddiursa is adorable and I'm surprised Pokemon hasn't given it more love. Plus it evolves into a huge angry bear which is great. Though of course Teddiursa is cuter. I could probably get an actual Teddiursa that'd be one of the few Pokemon I could see myself having as like a cuddle buddy. Because some of them are pretty dangerous to cuddle, even Pikachu.

I've gotten more attached to Houndoom lately. I think giving one of my RP characters a Houndoom has something to do with that. Houndour is still great though.

Vote for Alolan Muk because I'm amazed at how simply giving it a Dark typing and a couple of new moves made it so much better: immunity to Psychic covers one of its Poison weaknesses, letting it make a really solid use of Shadow Sneak by switching into Psychics, plus it was given access to Knock-Off and Pursuit, which get STAB.

Vote for Alolan Muk because I'm amazed at how simply giving it a Dark typing and a couple of new moves made it so much better: immunity to Psychic covers one of its Poison weaknesses, letting it make a really solid use of Shadow Sneak by switching into Psychics, plus it was given access to Knock-Off and Pursuit, which get STAB.

The thing I love about this is literally this happened for some people.

"Wow Alolan Muk's typing is so great, Dark/Poison is so..."

"Hold on...."

"DRAPION AND SKUNTANK EXIST"

The thing I love about this is literally this happened for some people.

"Wow Alolan Muk's typing is so great, Dark/Poison is so..."

"Hold on...."

"DRAPION AND SKUNTANK EXIST"

For the record, I didn't mean I was impressed by the Poison/Dark typing, and was aware of those 2 Pokemon, but it impresses me how good it was to give a Dark typing to Muk that AFAIK it took it to the OU tier by Smogon standards, not only for covering its weakness to Psychic, also for conveniently letting it take advantage of that breedable Shadow Sneak. Drapion and Skunktank don't get to have as many toys as Alolan Muk has.

Also, that alolan appearance is kinda trippy and funny xD

For the record, I didn't mean I was impressed by the Poison/Dark typing, and was aware of those 2 Pokemon, but it impresses me how good it was to give a Dark typing to Muk that AFAIK it took it to the OU tier by Smogon standards, not only for covering its weakness to Psychic, also for conveniently letting it take advantage of that breedable Shadow Sneak. Drapion and Skunktank don't get to have as many toys as Alolan Muk has.

Also, that alolan appearance is kinda trippy and funny xD

Yeah I gotcha, I meant more in general not you in specific lol.

But yeah it's crazy to see how you can change things and bam super good.

"Just like a Mawile from PU to Ubers"

Yeah I gotcha, I meant more in general not you in specific lol.

But yeah it's crazy to see how you can change things and bam super good.

"Just like a Mawile from PU to Ubers"

Such are the wonders of Mega evolution :v

Also abilities, like what Prankster did for Sableye, Drizzle for Pelipper, etc. xD

Archived