in regard to winter

Resident Fascist

i dont get the savagery? i know its cuz the timing coincides with the current season but, i dont see it? it was a witty little comment and thats all i see.

Spring implies life is returning and good things are coming.

i mean yes that coincides with the actual season turning spring, thats the joke itself. i dont see the savagery

and it also feels immature for the mod team to be delightful over a banned memberlike this(i forgot roxas isnt a mod anymore so he's good at least)

Delightful over it? I just thought the comment was cheeky and well played. It's related to Winter being banned, yes. But I'm not celebrating it. It was a mess that shouldn't have had to happen. You're reading way too much into this.

Then again Idk what your sense of humor is like so maybe the joke didn't take well. But it's really not that serious.

Delightful over it? I just thought the comment was cheeky and well played. It's related to Winter being banned, yes. But I'm not celebrating it. It was a mess that shouldn't have had to happen. You're reading way too much into this.

Then again Idk what your sense of humor is like so maybe the joke didn't take well. But it's really not that serious.

i dont have anything against the joke, i thought it was fine and kept scrolling down when it was made. its just seeing a mod going 'funking savage' on it felt improper.

i dont have anything against the joke, i thought it was fine and kept scrolling down when it was made. its just seeing a mod going 'funking savage' on it felt improper.

TIL I'm not allowed to enjoy jokes nor partake in them. It's unfitting of a moderator to laugh, smile, joke, or love. I'll refrain from this despicable behavior in the future b and be 100% serious according to my duties.

This i promise you.

TIL I'm not allowed to enjoy jokes nor partake in them. It's unfitting of a moderator to laugh, smile, joke, or love. I'll refrain from this despicable behavior in the future b and be 100% serious according to my duties.

This i promise you.

your sarcasm aside, when it comes to recently banned members who were undeniably controversial, does it not seem like basic courtesy to not weigh in on jokes regarding their ban?

as part of the moderation team i mean. in general that would be fine

i mean yes that coincides with the actual season turning spring, thats the joke itself. i dont see the savagery

and it also feels immature for the mod team to be delightful over a banned memberlike this(i forgot roxas isnt a mod anymore so he's good at least)

I mean, the way things are now does kind of show that this is more on him rather than me abusing any power.

tumblr_npol0vUtPe1stdz3oo1_500.gif

Archived