[MACR-EN] Subterror

Could this be the new Train deck? :Kappa:

Thought the same (though exodius is better as he can easily infinite loop the laddering links), after all 2 trains = 1 rank 4 + up to 12 link materials. EDIT: The fact the level 8 can send level eater actually means it is a better card than I gave it credit for. EDIT: Forgot exodius floating effect, so it "sadly" does not work as an infinite loop ... which means subterror and sephylon lawnmoving are the best options to abuse level eater.

So after seeing a deck showcase on a ygopro video. I noticed something that i'm not sure is actually legal to do.

I noticed the dude used the lv 11's effect on an already face up monster (also in ATK position). Is that legit or most likely bugged? (I'd assume bugged because the card says "also" but that might be me misunderstanding wording)

Regardless, i gotta try out all this new support. It looks really nice and it seems like you might not have to rely on Prediction Princess anymore.

This is the video for reference, i've spotted bugs before in his videos so i wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

For the record, the level 11 should work on monsters that are already in Attack Position. In that case, it will just change their ATK to 0.

Linkproof.

Additional note but if you use Final Battle to Set the only face-up monster you control, you probably won't be able to Summon a Subterror from hand via its own effect because they are "When...you can" effects and the last thing to happen will probably be Final Battle Setting itself.

Which, amusingly enough, means that the choice to have it Reset actually arguably makes it actively worse.

Archived