Tell Zai anything

BANZAI!!!!

Im first to post

I would like to tell you that I find the idea of this thread a nice reprieve from the constant barrage of AMAs, but I also want to tell you I have a rather slight feeling this thread has the potential to head downhill real fast.

Im first to post

I would like to tell you that I find the idea of this thread a nice reprieve from the constant barrage of AMAs, but I also want to tell you I have a rather slight feeling this thread has the potential to head downhill real fast.

It totally does, but i'm a good sport, so i figured i'd try it.

I'm actually slightly annoyed at the RP rule thing because it reminds me of when you said you'd post in Acahra

Ouch kibbibble. My most embarrasing hosting flub. Cross my heart when i've finished planning i'll clean it all up nice and pretty.

I've come back, I'd like to tell you that Donald Trump has been impeached

we wish lol

If only.

Why's Psyduck red?

Its a gundam thing. Char Aznable and the sheet tons of characters that pay homage to him pilot custom red mobile suits a lot of the time, most famously Char's commander-type zaku (which is where the horn on my psyduck is from). "Zaiduck" is a char custom Psyduck that wears char's huge goofy sunglasses. Thats why its red.

Zai the giant robot guy please help me. I work 8am to 4pm mon-fri. I take a small nap, scroll through social media a little bit and before i know it, its 12am. Every. funking. Day. I need your help with slowing down time. If you don't feel comfortable talking about this here you can pm me. Or i can give you my personal cell phone number, but i really need this done and you were the only one i could think to talk to about this. It's getting out of hand as i barely get sleep anymore, my memory is beginning to fade only to be replaced by memes. I've already forgotten where i've placed my house key so i'm sleeping on my front porch, I fear that i will forget my internet account passwords very soon as well. I'm getting cold. Stay in contact man, let me know what you can do.

- Murphy <3

Ding_a7f03f_6176828.gif

Bellz

I once went CowCow tipping.

It was fun.

And you didn't invite me?

Modding games can be tedious. However, the results can be extremely worth it.

And speaking of games, Skyrim is better than Morrowind. Just in case you thought otherwise. Go back to the Gray Quarter.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here’s what we gonna do, mayn. We gonna find Yu-gay Moh-toe and we gonna take his dyk.

But won't seytoe kaibosh want it first?

Zai the giant robot guy please help me. I work 8am to 4pm mon-fri. I take a small nap, scroll through social media a little bit and before i know it, its 12am. Every. funking. Day. I need your help with slowing down time. If you don't feel comfortable talking about this here you can pm me. Or i can give you my personal cell phone number, but i really need this done and you were the only one i could think to talk to about this. It's getting out of hand as i barely get sleep anymore, my memory is beginning to fade only to be replaced by memes. I've already forgotten where i've placed my house key so i'm sleeping on my front porch, I fear that i will forget my internet account passwords very soon as well. I'm getting cold. Stay in contact man, let me know what you can do.

- Murphy <3

I'll get right on that. Just gotta call in a favor and kill a few gods.

So in order to wefocus our effowts and weally take charge, I'm gonna wank all of you wight now.

I wonna wank you! Aich of you! One at a time! Though I weserve the wight to make you guys pair off and wank each other later.

How bout neeeeeewwwww, ya crazy dutch bastard.

Help me pass my final tomorrow.pls

Smash head into exam paper until answer writes itself. 100% effective

Archived