Spyral Oldman

Ruis07

Hi everyone this is my first post and wanted to make a card for an archetype that I like but hate at the same time thanks to konami.... I know they will get the 4 final new cards which are decently good, but overall it doesn't tie the deck completely and I didn't like that I think that this card is to good but balanced at the same time (in my opinion) without further babbling here's SPYRAL Oldman for the SPYRAL archetype.

Name: SPYRAL Oldman

Level: 4

Attribute: Light

Type: Warrior / Effect

EffectOnce per turn, during either player's turn: you can declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell or Trap); reveal the top card of your opponent's Deck, and if the revealed card is of the declared type, activate 1 of the following effects: ● Target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. ● Special Summon 1 "SPYRAL Super Agent" or 1 "SPYGAL Misty" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. ● Send 1 "SPYRAL" card from your Deck to your Graveyard.

Attack: 1800

Defense: 1200

He is based on the new "SPYRAL GEAR - Fully Armed" equip card. (the old dude from the background of that card) that gets turned in to the fiend know as "SPYRAL Sleeper", which forces the Super Agent to fight him using the "SPYRAL GEAR - Last Resort" to beat him on the last mission, "SPYRAL MISSION - Rescue".

The 3 effects of SPYRAL Oldman triggers the 3 SPYRAL MISSION cards, protects the field card from blowing up in the End-face by dumping a monster in the Graveyard, Special Summons SPYGAL Misty, she is pretty good but limited because she is not a SPYRAL card so you can't search, protect or summon her using the cards of the archetype and destroys monsters like Bahamut Shark, Utopia, etc...

What you guys think is he broken or balanced or irrelevant?

Archived