[Written] Light and Darkness Ceremony

Monarch King

Normal Spell Card

Target 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard; banish those targets, and if you do, add 1 LIGHT or 1 DARK monster from your Deck to your hand that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can only activate 1 "Light and Darkness Ceremony" per turn. During the turn you activate this card you cannot Special Summon monsters, except LIGHT and DARK monsters.

At first I thought it would be difficult to set up, but then I realized it's not that much in the right decks, so yeah, card is solid. Being able to grab stuff like BLS and Dark Armed Dragon is sweet. The restriction prevent its from going too far, but it shouldn't be a big nuisance in DARK LIGHT and chaos decks.

How about grabbing Judgment Dragon? yeah...

At first I thought it would be difficult to set up, but then I realized it's not that much in the right decks, so yeah, card is solid. Being able to grab stuff like BLS and Dark Armed Dragon is sweet. The restriction prevent its from going too far, but it shouldn't be a big nuisance in DARK LIGHT and chaos decks.

How about grabbing Judgment Dragon? yeah...

+Punishment Dragon :D and since PD wants the Lightsworns banished to be SS, this card helps a lot.

Archived