Helicarrier X5

SouthWestScott

So i decided to make a card with THESE stats, not sure how good it'd be, or if it's TO overpowered, but i want some opinions if i could nerf or improve it ^-^

Helicarrier X5

ATK: 3500 DEF: 3600

3 or more lvl 7 machine type monsters

Once per turn, you can use an overlay unit to activate one of these effects

-Roll a six sided die: One monster on the field's level becomes that result.

-Special summon one machine type monster from your hand.

-Destroy one monster your opponent controls

If this monster battles a Fire monster with 2000 or more attack, this card is destroyed during battle calculation

3 or more Level 7 Machine-Type monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 of these effects.
- Roll a six-sided die; make 1 monster's Level on the field becomes that result.
- Take control of 1 monster your opponent controls until the end of this turn.
- Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, but return it to the hand at the end of your next turn.
If this monster battles a FIRE monster with 1600 or more ATK: Destroy this card during damage calculation.

====
Honestly speaking, this is severely underpowered. First of all, only Deck that can even realistically make this card is Mecha Phantom Beasts, but they'd rather make Dracossack or other 2-mat Rank 7 stuff (and I'm saying this as an MPB player). That last effect needs to go, because there is really no point for it to be there. Second effect is a Change of Heart thing, yes, but we already got Number 11: Big Eye, which is permanent (sure, you can't attack that turn with it, but that's not that much of a drawback), plus it's a generic 2-mat. Third effect can leave the monster on the field without being bounced. First effect was changed to a six-sided die, because no existing card uses another type.

So yeah, you can afford to buff this card, or remove some of the restrictions on its summon.

Archived