My member group is trash

Enguin Enguin Enguin Enguin

Question

I can't add a header image and am still censored. I had both of these things originally before I was put into that presidential candidate group. I've been filtered since I came back to it. Had a header until a few weeks ago but since I removed it I've not had the option to add a new one. :thinking:

Posted a couple of statuses and asked on discord a few times to no avail so now here is a thread asking to have these two things I paid for. @Moderators @Supreme Overlord @TRUESPACENOIDS

5 answers to this question

Yea, it certainly is.

I wanted a member group name that was just a space, but Sakura said it wasn't possible and then ignored me when I asked if we could make it not a space but just transparent-coloured text. I think we can do better, and I think YCM deserves better.

ignored me when I asked if we could make it not a space but just transparent-coloured text. I think we can do better, and I think YCM deserves better.

Thar's group (I like it when you highlight me) was white text, but considering that some people are garbage and use 2edgy, you can't really guarantee text be invisible.

The solution is to delete 2edgy.

Thar's group (I like it when you highlight me) was white text, but considering that some people are garbage and use 2edgy, you can't really guarantee text be invisible.

The solution is to delete 2edgy.

So normally I would ignore ridiculous suggestions such as this, but ever since this

There are concerns that have come up since, but treating him as a joke entry should have clearly been the wrong thing to do. I told Kano why I was opposed to him in a professional way, but I gave Zai neutrality, and while I did not speak for the mod team as a whole with that, such should have been a sign that he wasn't a joke/concerns should have been brought up. I'd think Brexit/Trump winning should be proof of not writing a "joke" off.

I have been more careful not to.

So let me unambiguously state that 2edgy4me is the theme that I use, and I use it because I find it easier on the eyes than brighter themes. Please, do not remove the 2edgy4me theme.

I didn't ignore your request, Speedroid, but we just don't know if it's possible to have transparent text across the whole board (or if we can actually do that in general). And yeah, out of the current mods, I'm probably the only one who can really do member group stuff. In your case, we could use white text, but then 2edgy will have it stand out for obvious reasons. Black color will work, but inversely, you'll show up against the standard BG. 

As for Enguin's thing, will fix in a minute. 

Archived