Mystical El.. Priestess with Eyes of Blue [S.O.S]

BatMed

mystical_priestess_with_eyes_of_blue_by_

During either player's turn: You can send 1 Level 1 LIGHT monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, “Blue-Eyes” monsters you currently control gain 500 ATK and DEF. You can banish this card and 1 other LIGHT monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from the Deck. It gains this effect.
● It gains 500 ATK, also it cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects.
You can only use each effect of “Mystical Priestess with Eyes of Blue” once per turn.

So my idea was: Make a homage to Mystical Elf's unwritten effect in the Duelist Kingdom anime arc, which was increasing the ATK and DEF of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" by 500. (Also yeah I made the card, envy me).
Back to the card itself: As I'm seeing it, it's an easy way to trigger white stones (you can send Master too) and banish to summon a blue-eyes  it's so stupid I know.
Slow, irrelevant, bad, evil, straight? I dunno!

Any suggestions/CnC is much appreciated (reps to dem good reviews)

This is unfair, IMO. Triggering the stones even from the deck during either player's turn, or other millable LIGHT techs like Trick Clown, and Summoning a Blue-Eyes from Deck for free, with requirements that are easy to fulfill... yeah.

Blue Eyes may have been powercreeped, but IMO that doesn't mean they deserve more support; they are already strong enough.

Cut down on the flexibility and it may be fine.You can start by, instead of LIGHTs, making it require a Blue-Eyes monster for both effects. Also, not send the monster from deck for the first effect; sending from field or hand should suffice. Or you could make it a hand trap instead. Or Summon from the hand with the second effect; IDK, just mix & match the nerfs xD

During either player's turn: You can discard this card; “Blue-Eyes” monsters you currently control gain 500 ATK and DEF. You can banish this card and 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from the Deck. It gains this effect.

● It gains 500 ATK, also it cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects.

You can only use each effect of “Mystical Priestess with Eyes of Blue” once per turn.

I think it should be fine now?

Now it sets up itself in the grave so you can use the grave effect right away and drop an OTK or something...

Nope, still too strong, IMO. Maybe if it didn't Summon the Blue-Eyes monster from the Deck, or at the very least use a Dragon Ruler hard OPT clause. Then again, from what I have seen, it's easier for Blue-Eyes to have a Blue-Eyes in hand or grave than in the deck, with the white stone gradually taking targets out of it, so in a way, Summoning from Deck may be the fairest option, ironically xD

Archived