[Written] SPYRAL MISSION - Sabotage - random SPYRAL support

Darj

SPYRAL MISSION - Sabotage
Trap Card
Type: Continuous
Destroy this card during your 3rd End Phase after activation. Once per turn, if a "SPY" monster you control activates its effect: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; Set it to your field. If a "SPYRAL" Spell/Trap Card(s) you control would be destroyed, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead of destroying 1 of those "SPYRAL" cards.

Yeah, random SPYRAL support. I actually made this for the "Support an archetype" thread, but I was beaten to the request, so... yeah, I kept this for a while and waited for more SPYRAL support to be released.

It is intended to act as a counterpart to Recapture: while Recapture steals monsters, this steals Spell/Traps; and the grave effect should come in handy to protect other MISSION cards or Resort from being destroyed, include by their self-destruction, and for MISSION cards, that means that past the 3rd End Phase the card won't attempt to self-destruct anymore, allowing you to keep it on the field for longer, which IMO is a sneaky perk.

Also, note that the effect activates on any "SPY" monster, so it will work with Misty.

Thoughts?

Archived