SPYRAL Circuitbreaker

TF2_The_Scout

SPYRAL Circuitbreaker

Level 3

EARTH

Machine/Effect

ATK: 0 DEF: 0

If a "SPYRAL" monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can discard this card; Halve the ATK of that opponent's monster, then your monster gains 500 ATK. During either player's turn, if a chain link of 2 or higher is resolving: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Negate all other card effects in the current chain before this card, except "SPYRAL" cards. You can only activate this effect of "SPYRAL Circuitbreaker" once per turn.

Ah, feels like what Charming Resort Staff should have been. 

Not for nothing though, I like her. Find her charmingly underrated. 

So this card also helps Super Agent-and friends, pull in massive damage, and knocks out most effects on the fly a-la Vanity's Emptiness. Seems a bit too good, especially now that their protection game's gone up a whole factor of magnitude, but I'll trust you know what you're doing-after all, this isn't a quick effect.

Amazing work, mate.

Ah, feels like what Charming Resort Staff should have been. 

Not for nothing though, I like her. Find her charmingly underrated. 

So this card also helps Super Agent-and friends, pull in massive damage, and knocks out most effects on the fly a-la Vanity's Emptiness. Seems a bit too good, especially now that their protection game's gone up a whole factor of magnitude, but I'll trust you know what you're doing-after all, this isn't a quick effect.

Amazing work, mate.

Wait, which part isn't a quick effect?

Archived