[CP17] D/D/D Superdoom King White Armageddon

Untitled.jpg?ssl=1

DDD Choushiioh Whitest Hell Armageddon / D/D/D Superdoom King White Armageddon

Dark Fiend / Synchro / Pendulum / Effect

PS1 LV10 3500/3000

Pendulum Effect:

(1) Once per turn, when an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can target 1 “D/D/D” Synchro Monster you control; destroy as many monsters your opponent controls with DEF that is lower than or equal to the ATK of that monster as possible, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each destroyed.

Monster Effect:

1 “D/D” Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner “D/D/D” monsters

(1) Monsters you control cannot be targeted by an opponent’s card effect.

(2) If another monster is Normal or Special Summoned, while this card is already face-up on the field: You can activate this effect; your opponent chooses 1 Pendulum Monsters they control, negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls, except that chosen monster.

(3) If this card is destroyed in the Monster Zone: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

WOW that is some HOT GARBAGE.

Superdoom? As if regular doom wasn't enough. Anyway, the second effect seems like something they should have moved to a lesser monster, since making this doesn't really seem worth it compared to other plays you could make, and while it is a Pendulum Monster as well, it just doesn't seem that great when you think about the Synchro options.

Superdoom? As if regular doom wasn't enough. Anyway, the second effect seems like something they should have moved to a lesser monster, since making this doesn't really seem worth it compared to other plays you could make, and while it is a Pendulum Monster as well, it just doesn't seem that great when you think about the Synchro options.

Please tell me it still does something with that effect if the opponent does not control a Pendulum monster.

Please tell me it still does something with that effect if the opponent does not control a Pendulum monster.

Dunno, maybe the translation is weird, but it does sound like a mandatory part of the effect. If it wasn't, it would be kind of dumb, since that means any monster they Summon would be negated, as it's not once per turn, so I assume that it's suppose to be mandatory to control a Pendulum.

Dunno, maybe the translation is weird, but it does sound like a mandatory part of the effect. If it wasn't, it would be kind of dumb, since that means any monster they Summon would be negated, as it's not once per turn, so I assume that it's suppose to be mandatory to control a Pendulum.

True, both ways would be ridiculous. At the very least it has a mirror force pendulum effect and a whole field targeting veil.

So the negation prevention was traded for targeting protection, which does feel like a boost, but it no longer does the negation on its own Summon, which is a straight downgrade. As for whether the opponent needs to control Pendulum Monsters, I'd wait for a more official translation and rulings, as preliminary Orglations are just meant to give the gist of what it says.

Negate all oppponent's monsters' effects on a 3500 that can't be targeted?

I'm pretty sure it's going to be mandatory to control a Pendulum Monster, but stupid stuff like that is why I'm packing Dark Holes.

it does require the opponent to actually have a pendulum monster, and that's why it's hot garbage.

There's better ways to design this crap; heck they could've just made it "Choose 1 monster they control". That actually would've been interesting and fun to play around, but as it is now it's real real bad.

I mean, it's a level 10 synchro with 3500 ATK that can't be targeted, and that really isn't to be taken for granted.

It's not incredible, and it doesn't do much of anything, but having it is kinda nice. Seems fine enough if people run night howling, since resolving your board with Alex feels pretty lame.

I mean, it's a level 10 synchro with 3500 ATK that can't be targeted, and that really isn't to be taken for granted.

It's not incredible, and it doesn't do much of anything, but having it is kinda nice. Seems fine enough if people run night howling, since resolving your board with Alex feels pretty lame.

the material requirements basically begging me to run Howling (which is bad) because there's no level 9 D/D/D or low-level enough ones to work with Lamia make me wonder why I would ever want to run this over Leo.

Just make Crystal Wing :')

Daily reminder xenophobia is ass and Night Howling is trash

And that protection is overrated, and that summoning conditions weigh more heavily than effects

Archived