[Finished]Support an Archetype Contest [COMPLETE]

Fruiota_Hiroshi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

judging 12 cards at once isn't that easy to do

Take note that you have exactly 4 hours remaining to upload the scores. If there is some sort of problem, please PM me.

If you don't respond in any way before the deadline, I will not count your scores unless you message me before 11:59 EST on May 15 with a good reason why you didn't grade anything.

Take note that you have exactly 4 hours remaining to upload the scores. If there is some sort of problem, please PM me.

If you don't respond in any way before the deadline, I will not count your scores unless you message me before 11:59 EST on May 15 with a good reason why you didn't grade anything.

I wish to make this public. I will post my judging results on May 18, 11:59 EST due to real-life issues.

If it;s not too late, I can join and i'll be supporting the Blue Eyes White Dragon Archetype.

It is way too late. If you look at the opening post, it says no more entries will be allowed. I should also add that in the same post, I said that popular archetypes from the anime should be avoided, and Blue-Eyes is definitely one of them. (Btw, "Blue Eyes White Dragon" isn't an archetype; it's a card in the Blue-Eyes archetype.)

In the future, you probably should change the thread title to say [JUDGING / NOT ACCEPTING ENTRIES].

But that being said, Bellringer, have you found time to grade the other participants that you haven't already gotten to at the time of your last post or do you require someone else to look over the rest? Would rather not see this contest drag on for more than a month because lack of grades. That being said, Bellringer hasn't logged on since Sunday, so...

(If he doesn't show up within a week or something, then you may have to just use your own grades as the final.)

I know you won't change your judging and this is being a bit snarky. But as a player who is planning to play amazoness as soon as their new support comes out in the TCG and has been testing them a lot on the online stuffamabobs. I have to say that almost every amazoness player would agree that the Amazoness card in this thread would be a 3 of. No doubt.

Giving the Fusion the effect of "Amazoness Princess" would be absolutely lovely, seeing as you can probably Special an Amazoness from the deck.

Also getting out the fusions by dumping is just so good in amazoness because it leaves your hand free for other plays. (Amazoness don't really create advantage)

Saying that card would be weak in an amazoness deck would just be wrong.

If that was your card, you could ask him to reconsider your grade if you can disprove some of the statements he has made (but it's not). Reasoning is fine though.

But that being said, as Bellringer has been absent for the last 8 days (and we do not know when he will be returning), you might as well end this contest with whatever scores that have been given.

If that was your card, you could ask him to reconsider your grade if you can disprove some of the statements he has made (but it's not). Reasoning is fine though.

But that being said, as Bellringer has been absent for the last 8 days (and we do not know when he will be returning), you might as well end this contest with whatever scores that have been given.

I intend to give Bellringer until May 31, if that's all right with you. At 11:59 EST, if Bellringer doesn't show any signs of life, then my grades will be treated as the final ones.

(If it seemed like I was criticizing you for remarking on that, apologies. But yeah, the scores are based on how the judges feel about it)

Well, it's 11:49 pm HST 5/31/2017 (which is 5 hours behind that of Eastern Standard), so yeah, Bellringer isn't here and deadline passed a while ago. Therefore, whatever the TC has given as a score is final. If you guys have any final concerns about the marks, take it up with him.

Since Bellringer never responded, my grades are final.

Congratulations to Dova, CuriousHeartless, and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for being in the top 3! I shall contact you shortly.

[spoiler=Placings]These can also be found on the original post.

1st Place: Dova with 95 points

2nd Place: CuriousHeartless with 93 points

3rd Place: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with 88 points

4th Place: VCR_CAT with 84 points

5th Place: *Spring Boings* with 83 points

6th Place: cheewei27 with 79 points

7th Place: Next Tuesday with 78 points

8th Place: JellisOP with 74 points

9th Place: Perry Ellis. with 73 points

10th Place: SnowBunny with 69 points

11th Place: BatMed with 67 points

12th Place: StoryTeller with 59 points