Rep Time Bomb Game 5

Chiri Tsukikawa

[spoiler=Backstory (as much I know)]The third one is unplayable since no matter how many times the creator of the thread said we can fix the number, there were people that disagreed because (I think this is why, but I'm not sure) he said himself,

So have fun trolls.

The fourth one, I think people didn't go over there just because there was still the third one. Since that's pretty much gone, this should be all right to bring back.

Here's how to play (with a new rule at the end):

-Count down from a certain number

-You subtract only one number from the above post

-If the above poster got 0, the next poster gives them a rep (by clicking the "Like" button to the right of the post)

-The next poster will also choose the next number we count down from

-The number must be at least 50

-The number cannot exceed 3 digits (so we're not counting down thousands almost every time)

Sure, I could have said it couldn't exceed 1000, but I didn't feel like it.

Firstly, I guess I'll go with the staple

Maybe, but I thought this would still be more tedious than the Level 100 = rep! thread, which apparently doesn't have a limit (except the obvious not right after yourself).

I think that if numbers less than 100 are used too often, I will then make the minimum 3 digits. Or I could add a limit on how often 2 digit numbers can be used. Whatever sounds best to you.

Also you skipped 4

I actually addressed it in "Backstory." Basically, barely anyone played the fourth one because there was still the third, but since neither have been played for months I decided to create the next one using the same idea from the fourth that there should be some sort of limit.

Archived