Corrupted Dragon - Zaltys

cheewei27

Hey guys recently just in love with dragon. Hope you'll enjoy it and be sure to give COMMENT / FEEDBACK and ADVISE !!!

ATK 2800 / DEF 1800

3 normal type dragon monsters

Must be Fusion Summon and cannot be Summon by any others way. If the ATK of a monster(s) your opponent control is different from its Original ATK; You can send it to the graveyard. If you do, Special Summon 1 'Corrupt Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your field. This card can attack your opponent directly, cannot be target for attack and unaffected by your opponent cards or effects while "Corrupt Token" is on your field.

YGIPUQf.jpg

ATK 2800 / DEF 1800

3 Dragon-Type Normal monsters

Must be Fusion Summon and cannot be Summon by any others way. If the ATK of a monster(s) your opponent control is different from its Original ATK, You can send 1 of those monster to the graveyard. and If you do, Special Summon 1 'Corrupt Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your field. This card can attack your opponent directly, cannot be target for attack and unaffected by your opponent cards or effects while "Corrupt Token" is on your field.

not the best fixes that you gonna come across but i do it anyway in red

okay this guy have a rather tricky investment (again) assuming searching 3 BEWD for plays is not that optimal if you can go BEAD. the removal effect is quite good if not slightly held back by the stat manipulation...but Ragnazero has her time to be a staple in most deck so i guess its okay. but that attacking directly effect is too much in my opinion. in comparative, EBI has enough drawback to justify this effect...but this card don't have those and on top of that in conjunction with its 1st effect it become god...now that's OP

3 Dragon-Type Normal Monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If the current ATK of a monster(s) your opponent controls is different from its original ATK: You can send that monster to the Graveyard, then Special Summon 1 "Corrupt Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). While you control a "Corrupt Token", this card can attack your opponent directly, also it cannot be targeted for attacks and is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. 

(For the above user, please read Zazu's guide to OCG writing)

====

Right now, unless you run Hieratics or Blue-Eyes, there exist no Decks that can feasibly make this on a consistent basis (and using the current banlist to determine what can be used). Except against maybe Zoos or Decks that utilize a Field Spell for stat boosting, this isn't going to do much. Granted, it's non-targeting / non-destructive removal so no arguing about it; though I do feel that the direct attack and protection effects is pushing it, even if it relies on this Token to be on the field. And yeah, like the above user mentioned, even 103 has its limits on what she can destroy.

Hey jolly and sakura thanks for the feedback !! Recently the card i create always cap their ATK below 3000 just try to balance it. My very first idea of the card is being like - replace the token and protection to (SPECIAL SUMMON THAT MONSTER WHICH SENDED TO GRAVEYARD TO YOUR FIELD VIA ZALTYS EFFECT) . But i re-consider that this would be over OP because its A free Big eye on your field with no drawback. More than that its kinda funny if a big monster summon to the field with no protection.

What you guys think about that? Welcome to commend !!!

Archived