Last meal

The Nyx Avatar

Let's say you're going to be executed soon (for whatever reason). But you have the option of a last meal before the events. What would you have?

Mine:

[spoiler=Show]

A slice or two of pepperoni pizza, one or two scoops of ice cream (mint chocolate chip and/or coffee), a waffle, and coffee for my drink.

Alright mine would be:

[spoiler=Food] Two pounds of high quality macaroni, spaghetti with gravy and chicken meatballs. All topped with parmisian cheese

Yeah I eat a lot.....

I'd probably want very small portions of all my favorite things. Like tiny hors d'oeuvres, as a meal-of-meals.

Red Beans and rice with andouille sausage

Gumbo made specifically by my mother and no one else

Macaroni and cheese by my aunt

and my dad's creole bacon wrapped shrimp

That's great, everyone. Though, is there any drink you'd like as part of your meal?

Scrambled Eggs, Brown'n'Serve Breakfast Patties and Cinnamon Toast Waffles. And no Pepsi, I'd rather have my last drink be something like Tap-Water or Meadow Gold Fruit Punch. I'd rather not perish having to say good-bye to what I consider a form of liquid trust.

Go out with my standard breakfast for the better part of forever.

• 2 weeks later...

All the mac & cheese. All of it. Every individual box of macaroni and cheese. Also chocolate milk.[/jokeanswer]

If I were being executed though, I'd probably ask to skip the last meal. If there's an afterlife, I wouldn't want to keep it waiting, and if there isn't one, it wouldn't matter what I ate anyway. If they insisted though, I'd want some mac & cheese, a slice of plain ol' Domino's pizza, and a quart of chocolate milk from Wawa. Also one single pizzelle to finish with. I love those things.

If my time is reaching its ends, then I would like to taste the world's most delicious and expensive delicacies....

Especially those with a musical theme, like a piano shaped bread with chocolate and oreo, an opera cake with decorated ornaments, and for the drink I'll have a healthy and refreshing glass of milkshake.....

Gonna go out like a fatass. Pizza, mozzarella sticks, bacon on the side, pulled pork mac n' cheese, and chocolate lava cake for dessert.

My heartburn would probably be more painful than the electric chair.

All the ramen I can eat so I'll die of cardiac arrest before I get the chair.

I don't think it'd be an electric chair. In most cases, it'd be lethal injection.

Also, my coffee would be mocha.

Welp

[spoiler=More than a meal] Hawaiian Pizza (mainly because I have never tried it before), a 6ft gummy bear, a KFC bucket and jalapenos with 9 million scoville plutonium (look it up)

For a drink, I'd try the fizziest or the sourest soda known to man.

Welp

[spoiler=More than a meal] Hawaiian Pizza (mainly because I have never tried it before), a 6ft gummy bear, a KFC bucket and jalapenos with 9 million scoville plutonium (look it up)

For a drink, I'd try the fizziest or the sourest soda known to man.

That's fine. You don't necessarily have to finish it all.

I recall one person who asked for a much larger amount of food, but only ate about half of it.

Archived