I kept forgetting about making this card, but I had this idea for weeks now, but anyway, here we are, a Kuriboh for the Link era. Simply, it's a card that allows you to use it as a Link Material while in the hand, and it makes the Link Monster become Cyverse-Type as well. Additionally, to make it more Kuriboh-like, I made an effect that protects Link Monsters by banishing it from the Graveyard.

Kuribot

Cyverse-Type/EARTH
Level 1

(This card is always treated as a "Kuriboh" card)

If you would Link Summon a Link Monster, you can use this card in your hand as Link Material. A Link Monster that is Link Summoned using this card as Link Material becomes Cyverse-Type. If a Link Monster you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

300/200

For the name, you could potentially change it to "Kuriboht". It would still be pronounced the same way, but it would be a "Kuriboh" monster without needing the clause. (Sure, it's a misspelled version of "bot", but "Kuribohrn" misspells "born".)

I suggest adding damage negation to the last effect. That way, it's more potent and can have a bit more going for it.

Archived