[Written/YCM Collection] Bellringer Angel

So I noticed a certain username based of a Shadowverse card that's made such a meme for itself I decided to bring back the YCM Collection as on off cards where I got the list of what I already got listed here for YCM Collection (where this thread as Waves 1 and 2 linked in their) https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/350602-written-ycm-collection-wave-3-when-a-cow-looks-to-the-moon/

And Also This Card is MEME!

Bellringer Angel

lv 2 LIGHT

Fairy/Effect

This card cannot be destroyed (either by battle or by card effects.) When this card leaves the field draw 1 card. During your Main-Phase except the turn this card was sent to the graveyard, you can send 3 "Bellringer Angel" from your graveyard to the bottom of your deck in any order; draw 3 cards. You can only activate this effect of "Bellringer Angel" once per duel.

ATK/0 DEF/200

So onto the card itself where it first mostly cannot be destroyed battle and cannot be destroyed by card effects and when it leaves the field allows you to draw 1 card. This can be good for Link/Extra Deck players, then finally if you have 3 in the grave you can ding dong them back into the bottom of the deck to draw 3 cards though this effect is once per duel.

Archived