[Serious] What are your flaws?

[spoiler=Long list of stuff]

• Don't really talk to people (hence why social circle is very minimal). If I have to be fair, there's more of you guys online that I actually talk to than I do with people IRL (not counting guests at the water park where I work, and yeah, coworkers.)
    • I am getting better at this, but yeah, I need to be more social. Also should talk to parents more before they're gone and I end up regretting the hell out of it; not that I hate them (but just tend to be a lone wolf most of the time). Well, least my mom anyway.
    • So yeah, this means I'm pretty much introverted and keep to self. It gets lonely at times but used to it for the most part.
  • Certain things piss me off a lot more than others (i.e. politics [hence why I stay out of Debates most of the time], people who don't respect my privacy)
  • Still can't play certain meta Decks (but I attribute this more to lack of time to test run stuff)
  • Can be lazy at times, which ends up biting my ass at the end of the day. Also being disorganized, and having to find stuff quickly.
  • Most of the stuff I draw tends to look very similar in design (I still need work on facial expressions)

Uh yeah, that's probably all I can draw up right now.

*pulls up sleeves* Alright here we go.

I get frustrated too easily, especially in disagreements, because of a constant feeling of people looking down on me.

I get paranoid and freak out and believe people hate me forever at the slightest inkling.

I am actually somewhat arrogant in some subjects, but I can't tell if it's because of talent and knowledge or just arrogance. And so my arrogance battles with self-deprecation constantly.

I am easily distracted.

I get too caught up in trying to do all the things I want to do in a day and if I don't I feel worthless.

I develop crushes at lightning speed (though deeper feelings not as easily)

I am a jealous funk and also sometimes clingy

I cannot bring myself to talk first in most situations leading me to only talk to people who approach me first (and often need prompting to keep going)

I am a bit of a control-freak and a tyrannical host. (Which can be good sometimes and bad at others)

I take forever to do important things (Like funking file taxes and get health care...)

I cannot break myself from a horrible sleep schedule and thus...

I am almost always almost late to work.

I can be extremely selfish and not even realize it.

I am occasionally manipulative.

[spoiler=Here goes]jabroni I'm perfect I have no flaws. Just kidding lol

1. I react poorly when things go wrong
  2. lol what's an outdoors? My lifestyle isn't exactly a healthy one; I'm lowkey surprised I'm in as good a shape as I am =w=;
  3. I sometimes get pushy about things I care about I think?
  4. I have a bad habit of whenever I don't phrase something delicately, it's the thing I should have definitely phrased delicately. Usually pertaining to religion.
  5. I think too much about certain things and it leads to me getting nothing actually done. This isn't really a bad thing for my mood or anything; it just makes me lazy.
  6. Also, I suck at self-evaluation so there's probably at least three more things I missed.
  7. EDIT: I also can't manage an RP encounter properly to save my life. I think out of the dozen or so fights I've ran in my RPs, there was what, two properly-balanced ones?

Primary (I'd think) is one that isnt brought up often enough with me.

But its that to me winning and losing are so meaningless and any concept thereof, personal, video games, tasks, etc... that I seldom finish anything or bother to do more than necessary to actually do the thing (not necessarily complete/win) at it. Part of it is how fast I learn and how little things mean as a result. After all, where's the satisfaction when I can foresee the outcomes and learn no matter what happens? I want life to remain an ongoing mystery while still learning as much as I can. Even the "small things". Given the rate at which I learn and perform and believe... winning and losing are utterly meaningless. I lose, I learn. I win, I learn. I learn, I win.

I don't mean to sound arrogant with it and I'm not so sure how else to word it. But if my goal is explicitly to learn and that doing results in learning... victories and losses are equal. I won't succeed in life like this. People need material wins to survive, success which is a victory. That is alien to me. To the point of dismissal. 

Well... sex drive mostly if I'm to actually be serious about it. Also the same thing if I wasn't. I'm loyal to my partners but I get really anxious like 10 minutes after we're done, you know, when they are trying to sleep. I'll stray though to keep it Pg-13.

I have mood swings... like a sheet ton of em

I'm lazy to the point I neglect natural needs... like eating. (Which I complain about later on)

I'm way too generous to people, as in the idk who you are but you want money so here's money kinda way

I lack any sort of healthy outlet for stress or really negative emotion in general. I mean, I do have some, but none of them are particularly super effective; I never feel confident in bringing my frustrations up with people and that just leads to a lot of sheet bottling up ready to explode at a moment's notice at times. This very rarely happens at a big degree, but some can know me to be super irritable at times.

Speaking of stress, my anxiety can get the better of me too often. It affects my homework and studies the most, but it manifests in other ways, like how it was months since I last cleaned my room (I did clean it real well a couple days ago though).

Speaking of homework, I have a hard time saying "no" when friends ask if they wanna play games.

I can also be pretty dang headstrong at times, like regarding my opinions over how GX is a hot steaming pile of garbage

When stressed, I become extremely scatter-brained, and if I need to leave for something, such as work, I will most definitely forget something despite the many measures I take to make sure I don't, which also just works against me remembering everything.

Overall I'm just kinda bad with close friendships. Bad with opening up in them, and kinda bad with keeping them.

I am never really satisfied with the fruits of my labor, I feel awful for not being able to do it all on my own, feel like I should have been able to complete it faster or in other cases feel as if it would have been trivial to everyone anyways. I feel uncomfortable when asking others for help and am afraid of approaching people I have not spoken to (or rarely) (which is especially annoying, considering I even rejected girls, who kind of confessed their feelings to me, out of fear they would simply try to make fun of me (funnily enough I was sometimes even adoring these girls)). You could also call it a weakness that I am often incapable of seeing others as something different than a program, one I am most of the time feeling inferior to.

I have this ridiculously warped sense of pride that basically says "I can succeed at anything if I put in enough effort".

...there has never been anything that I've done to contradict this statement. I've always been successful unless I actively try to sabotage myself.

Which brings up my real flaw: because I hate that internal pride, I have a fear of success. I see mediocrity as a given; I can be mediocre with 0 effort and I don't mind that. It's actually going beyond that and standing out (as well as the corresponding results of overachieving) that I hate, as it feeds the pride and forces greater responsibility down my throat. Underachieving is almost a joy because then I can actually put in more effort and become closer to seeing my full potential without touching my fear of success.

I have a thing for idols

Whenever I am forced to work on a task on my own, I just get extremely lazy and sometimes procrastinate to the point hwere it just becomes detrimental to myself. It's a horrible habit and I fear that it might affect my future work ethic and if I have to actually do billing in the future. Being mulled over by distractions when things seem like too much effort...it's why I'm typing this now instead of studying.

Archived