Recurring Nightmare x2

Soul Charge x1

Twin Twisters x3

Ring of Destruction x1

Imperial Order x1

Bottomless Trap Hole x1

Solemn Strike x3

Norden x1

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend x1(might change out with Scarlight)

Abyss Dweller x1

Castel x1

Daigusto Emeral x1

Utopia x1

Utopia the Lightning x1

Evilswarm Thanatos x1

Gagaga cowboy x1

King of the Feral Imps x2

Bahamut Shark x2

Toadally Awesome x2

I recommend 2 Drus instead because it's a card you don't really want to open with due to its need of a target in the grave when it's Normal Summoned, and that's rarely set up on Turn 1. Then again, yougot Allures to banish the would-be-dead copy as fodder.

Also I like to put a Rare Fish along Norden in decks that can make Bahamut Shark because sometimes you don't have a monster to revive with Norden and spending the IF on the single allowed Norden for no effect feels kinda wasteful to me xD Moreover, I really recommend Emeral to put that Norden back in the Extra Deck to Summon it again with the remaining copies of IF, if the chance ever comes up.

I recommend 2 Drus instead because it's a card you don't really want to open with due to its need of a target in the grave when it's Normal Summoned, and that's rarely set up on Turn 1. Then again, yougot Allures to banish the would-be-dead copy as fodder.

Also I like to put a Rare Fish along Norden in decks that can make Bahamut Shark because sometimes you don't have a monster to revive with Norden and spending the IF on the single allowed Norden for no effect feels kinda wasteful to me xD Moreover, I really recommend Emeral to put that Norden back in the Extra Deck to Summon it again with the remaining copies of IF, if the chance ever comes up.

Oops. There actually was an Emeral already in there but I forgot to put him in there. Also, if I add in Rare Fish, what should I drop for it? Maybe HRDA?

Archived