Eye of Contempt

Kid Gambino

DbxgtBx.png

Eye of Contempt

Continuous Trap Card

Activate this card by targeting 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; face-up monsters with the

same name as the targeted card cannot attack or change battle positions. Monster cards with the same

name cannot be Summoned. When the targeted card is removed from the field, destroy this card.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, all citizens of YCM~! Kid Gambino here again with another custom card, this time I decided to craft a good ol'

monster-based "Prohibition" that can also be considered viable anti-meta. Just as I stated in that last sentence, this

card is used solely to stop your opponent from abusing those nasty, pesky monsters that you're certain that they have

in multiples in their deck, and the "same name" portion of the effect can make this card even more devastating against

decks that abuse "same name"-type mechanics! I hope this card is a great idea in your eyes just as it is in mine, and

once again and always, all constructive criticism or comments in general are welcomed!

Archived