Pot of Trolls, for Sh!ts and Giggles of course

ABC Gun

Artwork for this card done by Future Card Buddyfight http://buddyfight.wikia.com/wiki/Oops!/Gallery

I DON'T GIVE A F@CK ANYMORE AND I'M THROUGH WITH THIS CARD.

THIS CARD JUSTS LETS YOU STEAL A DRAW FROM AN OPPONENT'S CARD EFFECT IF THAT EFFECT WAS ACTIVATED AND RESOLVES, and you can get back 1 other "Pot of" Spell from your GY. Nobody cares about how relevant that makes this card, it just means you don't have to steal actual cards from other people at your locals anymore, okay. This thing is giving me a headache, I just wanna make a super trolly card that makes people HATE it and LOVE it all at the same time and I didn't knowhow before, but this is the last time I edit this card, if I feel I need to again, I'm making a different card.

hUMvAti.jpg
If your opponent activates a card/effect that draws any cards when it resolves; you draw the same amount of cards your opponent would have drawn, instead of them. If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card; add 1 "Pot of" Spell or "Red Dragon Vase" from your GY to your hand. You can only use 1 "Pot of Trolls" effect per turn, and only once that turn.​

• 2 months later...

"I really don't like it when my opponent is on the ropes, and then activates some "Pot of" Spell, draws the cards they need, then I lose."

Yes, it's annoying when it happens. However, it's so good when it's us who can do this, so it's a dislike we can't afford to... not like. :)

Anyway, to the card: The idea is at least interesting. However, the opponent gets hit a bit more than necessary. The banished cards can at least be face-up (removing more than 1 card from a hand is powerful). Also, it's a Quick-Play Spell Card so the danger is doubled. Maybe make the opponent discard 2 cards instead of banishing them, or to banish 1 random card face-down and then they draw 1 card.

It's important to know that all Spell Cards (including the Quick-Play Spells) can activate their effects in the Graveyard as Normal Spells. Therefore, the second effect definitely needs to be edited so it can actually have some use. Because it can't respond from the Graveyard quickly, make the effect to activate if, during some time in your turn, your opponent activates an effect to draw a card. In my opinion, you can make it to plainly draw 2 cards (even if your opponent only draws 1 card), because it's a lot less common for the opponent to draw cards during your turn, so the effect isn't too dangerous. However, like I said: 2 cards, no more.

"I really don't like it when my opponent is on the ropes, and then activates some "Pot of" Spell, draws the cards they need, then I lose."

Yes, it's annoying when it happens. However, it's so good when it's us who can do this, so it's a dislike we can't afford to... not like. :)

Anyway, to the card: The idea is at least interesting. However, the opponent gets hit a bit more than necessary. The banished cards can at least be face-up (removing more than 1 card from a hand is powerful). Also, it's a Quick-Play Spell Card so the danger is doubled. Maybe make the opponent discard 2 cards instead of banishing them, or to banish 1 random card face-down and then they draw 1 card.

It's important to know that all Spell Cards (including the Quick-Play Spells) can activate their effects in the Graveyard as Normal Spells. Therefore, the second effect definitely needs to be edited so it can actually have some use. Because it can't respond from the Graveyard quickly, make the effect to activate if, during some time in your turn, your opponent activates an effect to draw a card. In my opinion, you can make it to plainly draw 2 cards (even if your opponent only draws 1 card), because it's a lot less common for the opponent to draw cards during your turn, so the effect isn't too dangerous. However, like I said: 2 cards, no more.

I reduced the number of cards this cad banishes from your opponent's hand to 1 but still in the same order, and its other effect now makes it so that you don't have to pay costs for your "Pot of" Normal Spells, and gave it a restriction so that if you use its second effect that you cannot activate any Spell or Spell effect that turn except other "Pot of" Spells.

A suggestion for GY effect:

You can banish this card from your GY and 1 Spell that includes an effect that draw cards from your hand; this effect becomes that Spell's effect when that card is activated. You cannot actívate other Spell Cards or effects the turn you actívate this effect. You can only use 1 "Pot of Trolls" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Honestly im curious why include red dragons vase in this, since it has no business with pot spells; but to make work with also other cards made it this way, keep in mind it woill sitll ignore costs, also pot that hard OPT on both effects so it wont be necessary to keep the GY effect not being used turn being sent to grave, since with this you either make opponent draw or use this effect. If restricted only to pot spells (GY effect) it would be more balanced IMO.

You can banish this card from your GY and 1 Spell that includes an effect that draw cards from your hand; this effect becomes that Spell's effect when that card is activated. You cannot actívate other Spell Cards or effects the turn you actívate this effect. You can only use 1 "Pot of Trolls" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Honestly im curious why include red dragons vase in this, since it has no business with pot spells; but to make work with also other cards made it this way, keep in mind it woill sitll ignore costs, also pot that hard OPT on both effects so it wont be necessary to keep the GY effect not being used turn being sent to grave, since with this you either make opponent draw or use this effect. If restricted only to pot spells (GY effect) it would be more balanced IMO.

the reason for red dragon vase is because its Japanese name is "Pot of the Crimson Devil Dragon", check this link http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Greed_(series)

You can banish this card from your GY and 1 Spell that includes an effect that draw cards from your hand; this effect becomes that Spell's effect when that card is activated. You cannot actívate other Spell Cards or effects the turn you actívate this effect. You can only use 1 "Pot of Trolls" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Honestly im curious why include red dragons vase in this, since it has no business with pot spells; but to make work with also other cards made it this way, keep in mind it woill sitll ignore costs, also pot that hard OPT on both effects so it wont be necessary to keep the GY effect not being used turn being sent to grave, since with this you either make opponent draw or use this effect. If restricted only to pot spells (GY effect) it would be more balanced IMO.

Redid the entire card, AND I'm done with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived