Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V! Alternative Universe (AU) (OOC/Accepting/Rating undecided)

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Advanced Members
  • 355 posts
    Last Visit Sep 16 2018 01:40 PM

Link to The Dragons for the Main Chars (Don't use any of the other cards seen for a while, for instance, the advanced forms) - https://forum.yugioh...s-remakes-1010/

Welcome to the united world. In this world are 4 Continents: Pendulonia, Xyzion, Synchriand and Fusiopia. In these 4 continents are four boys who share the same face 

Yuya - The Entertainer

Yuto - The Knight

Yugo - The Hot-head

Yuri - The Predator

Each one with their own personal story and personalities, but they all share the same fate, to save the world, no matter how evil they might be (*cough* Yuri *cough*). But when a tournament is hosted for all four continents, with only the best duelists entering, the boys begin to uncover a terrifying truth, and that the hosts of the tournament aren't as black and white as they think.

Character's to be distributed

If none of the above character's tickle your fancy, make your own. But remember, depending on your characters continent, thats the method they'll originally be using. (for instance, maybe they could learn other methods, but for now, stick to the continent)

(To those who are playing the distributed characters, the boss has already been created, and you will be playing their OG decks, Like Yugo will have Speedroids Pure. Also, make a decklist of the character, and if it's a custom card, write it's effect beneath, the most you can have of a monster in the main deck is a 2 of) If you want to have a character from the distribution list the following rules apply (to everyone)

Character Application

Yuya Sakaki

Generic Villains Monsters

http://imgur.com/a/btwQx

The Frost King

The Frost King

"Kneel before me"

• Ice Ice Baby
  • 593 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:13 AM

I have a question. Can I have two characters? Because if I can then I'm thinking of taking Yuri and then making another character. If I can't, then I'll just take Yuri.

source.gif

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 355 posts

I mean ,i think we should stick to 1 character first, and see how it goes, is that k?

The Frost King

The Frost King

"Kneel before me"

• Ice Ice Baby
  • 593 posts

I mean ,i think we should stick to 1 character first, and see how it goes, is that k?

Okay. I'll take Yuri then.

source.gif

JellisOP

JellisOP

Destroyer of RP's

• Advanced Members
  • 260 posts
    Last Visit Sep 20 2018 05:34 PM
Spread you beautiful wings at lightspeed, and dash to the starlight! Clear Wing Speedroid Dragon! (Guess who I choose:))
Posted Image

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 355 posts

Nice! Just make an application!

The Frost King

The Frost King

"Kneel before me"

• Ice Ice Baby
  • 593 posts

Nice! Just make an application!

One more question: When I make the application for Yuri, do I have to make the bio as well or no?

source.gif

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 355 posts

Bio and Personality are needed. Because i need a biography for each one, and the personality is needed to. 

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 355 posts

bump

Ciao Babe (not really)

Ciao Babe (not really)

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 668 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571
Character Application
Name: Aria Gojuichi
Appearence

Bio: Aria grew up in the upper class life of Synchriland. From her dad's pent house she watched the stars and gained a fascination with Space. Using her family's income, she become a full time alien enthusiast. Highschool was hard because of her little obsession, but she managed through knowing that one day the aliens would come to take her away. According to her, it happened. She claims that they showed her things that her mind could never understand, she said there was only one thing she was able to make out when they showed her the mysteries of the universe... Duel Monsters. She began to take up the game in an attempt to understand what was shown to her that night. With this she firmly believed that everything in the universe was connected through this game, every myth is she ever knew - Egyptian, Greek, Aztec - it was all connected. Theory of relativity, different worlds, different dimensions, all of time and space. She yearns for more of this knowledge. To this day, she continues to duel opponents and hunt down her abductors. To understand her place in this world.
Personality: (I prefer lists, so Ima list off some characteristics instead of writing a paragraph. If it's an issue I can change it later) Alien Fanatic, Quiet, Observing, Excited over Aliens and Dueling
Deck: Graydle (May add custom cards if I come up with any)
Battle Theme: https://m.youtube.co...h?v=3tACLSPRd9M

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 355 posts

Love it! Aliens, it's a really new idea, and i love the character! Accepted

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 355 posts

bump

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 355 posts

sorry, but i'm gonna cancel this. (Don't worry, i'll write it in Creative Writing) look out for "Yu-Gi-Oh! United World (Arc-v)" And your help is greatly appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users