Slifer the Sky Dragon - True Form

cheewei27

Time for some God card. ... Upgrade version of Osiris (maybe too OP)

Welcome to give commend / advice or feedback. 

Slifer the Sky Dragon - True Form

LEVEL 10

DIVINE / DIVINE BEAST

ATK ? / DEF 3000

Cannot be Normal Summon or Set. When a "Slifer the sky dragon" you control leaves the field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Cannot be Tribute for Tribute Summon. This card gains 3000 ATK for each "Slifer the sky dragon" on your hand or graveyard. If a monster(s) is Special Summoned to your opponent's field: You can send it to graveyard if its ATK is lower or equal to this card DEF.

rQC8xDo.jpg

It has a few things I think are issues.

It encourages Slifer to be Summoned the cheap way so that it only lasts 1 turn and you can bring this card out. 

It might only affect Special Summons, but 3k about covers 99% of what anybody will be able to bring out. Even decks focused around bringing out big monsters that could withstand the hit, those monsters usually still require weaker materials/Tributes to even touch the field. This effect is also less interesting than Slifer's since it doesn't weaken at all. It just straight up kills or leaves at full power.

3k ATK x each Slifer means in the universe of the anime you won't ever get more than 3k ATK since there is only 1 existing Slifer.

IRL, you'll have an easier to fill ATK boost, but with a lower ATK limit because your max is 9000 while regular Slifer's technical limit is 59000. Flavor-wise, the true form is ultimately more limited.

This looks pre Hispanic American rather than a reveal of an Egyptian god in that illustration. One would think that's some variation of Quetzalcoatl instead, but Quetzalcoatl in Yugioh is the Crimson Dragon from 5Ds.(yes both Slifer and Crimson Dragon are Red monsters based on Green gods, because Yugioh seems to have a problem with green?)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I recommend that you can only bring this out off of a Normal Summoned Slifer leaving the field to still encourage the investment of actually Tribute Summoning regular Slifer rather than using it as a stepping stone, just for flavor's sake.

I also recommend it to gain 500 ATK for each card in your hand, for each Level 10 different original DIVINE monsters on the field or any Graveyards. This way it'll be itself + regular Slifer = 1000 x cards, if you run Obelisk and Ra, that's 2000x hand, and if you also have Sphere Mode and Phoenix Mode, you can earn up to 3000 ATK for each card in your hand, but with build-up and dedication. 

- - - - - -

Hey sleepy thanks for reviewing and give feedback to my card!!

I would keep its Summoning condition since its "Name" stated as "True Form". (Most "True Form" will show itself only after the "Fake Form" is defeated). 

This card ATK should be > This card ATK become 3000 if you have "Slifer the sky dragon" in your hand. ). (Typing Mistake) 

3k ATK for this card just to balance out everythings, since this card actually does not have 'God type" protection (Obelisk effects. This card still can be destroy by a single card or effects)

This card is not created just to "Boots up" original slifer's effect. instead, using different effect would be more "Suitable" for the name "True Form". Further more mostly card i created was not relying on how much "ATK" its have, but rather than how "Strong" its effects are. 

Archived