post and I'll say "remember that time..." for something that happened on ycm I remember

it was very popular, but thar decided he didn't want to continue it

lack of muse, i think

Tbf, this is many writers, especially those on here. Then again, unless your Fusion and Dad and have things come naturally to you XD

Honestly, I think if Thar did it again, it would probably pick up more of a following nowadays.

Remember that time me and Browarod stayed up all night and day for 2 days because someone kept posting s****ing d*** t**s under alts and different IP's and this was still a predominantly childrens forum with the average user age of 9-13? Not fun.

Remember that time me and Browarod stayed up all night and day for 2 days because someone kept posting s****ing d*** t**s under alts and different IP's and this was still a predominantly childrens forum with the average user age of 9-13? Not fun.

remember that time the site's code funking exploded and delayed the Halloween event?

k

remember that time I BOUGHT the first member group and we pissed a ton of people off because apparently fads are the worst thing ever?

remember that time I BOUGHT the first member group and we pissed a ton of people off because apparently fads are the worst thing ever?

Remember that time the alias system got implemented because we kept making name fads?

remember that time zauls posted a big thread in tcg about how the section needed to get better, and everyone agreed, but nothing really got much better?

everyone agreed but they disagreed on how and in the end it just got /thread'd and soon would get buried under the Klav controversy and the section losing activity months later

Remember that time the alias system got implemented because we kept making name fads?

remember that time the marriage system was implemented because cowcow and i were shitters in 2014 during the halloween event?

holy sheet we are revolutionaries

everyone agreed but they disagreed on how and in the end it just got /thread'd and soon would get buried under the Klav controversy and the section losing activity months later

remember that time .codex happened?

Archived