Post and I will make up a quirk for you!

Do it.

Quirk: Nihilism!

The user can, with conscious effort, cause anything they come into contact with to cease to exist for 1 minute! This only works on nonliving things, and can only affect a cubic foot of matter at a time, so if anything is erased beyond that limit, things will start reappearing early to make up for it!

I know you did To Aru esper powers, but I don't think you did Quirks. Before this thread I mean, obviously.

Quirk: Hyperjump!

By pointing at a spot in the distance, the user can teleport either their self, or an object or person held in their other hand, to that point! The quirk has no distance limit, as long as the user points to the target location and maintains focus on it for 3 seconds straight!

Googled "quirky anime" on a whim. Result is as follows.

someweebybunny.jpg

Fitting in a way.

Quirk: Idea!

By focusing closely on a target, the user can probe their surface thoughts, and by putting in a little bit of extra effort, they can make anything the target imagines seem real to them for as long as they maintain their focus! Perfect for exploiting enemies' fears and overactive imaginations!

I can turn into a car, but you want me to get MORE powers? Aw, geez.

Quirk: Attention Veil!

This quirk's user can make their own presence, as well as that of anyone else they are in contact with, nearly completely unnoticeable to others for a short time! But be careful, the cloaking is weak, and anyone can clearly see them as soon as they observe any indirect clues of the user's existence!

Do a superiority complex and an ability to see ghosts count

Quirk: Persona Split!

The user can create clones of themselves whose behavior embodies specific traits of the user's psyche! Up to 7 clones can be made, and none of them can match. Since the clones all have differing personalities, they don't always listen to direction!

What's the Quirk for me?

Quirk: Exceedingly Quirky!

This quirk is especially unique, in that on its own it does nothing! However, when cooperating with other people who have quirks, this quirk can take on the traits of those of any allies within a 15-foot radius! Perfect for assisting in combo-moves!

DO IT

Quirk: Artillery!

By making direct contact with an object, the user of this quirk can infuse it with large amounts of potential energy! Once contact is released, the object is launched in whatever direction the user chooses! Objects launched at higher speeds become more difficult to aim, however, and can cause intense vertigo in the user, so the larger the object (greater mass=lower velocity) the more effective the quirk!

How quirky.

Quirk: Piston!

The user's forearms, as well as lower legs, each contain a powerful pneumatic piston, allowing them to put extra power behind their movements! This increases their strength as well as speed! They can't overwork themselves, though, since using the pistons fatigues the user greatly!

so my pinky toes gonna be shorther than normal?

Quirk: Causality!

By paying attention to events, the user can determine what caused them to happen! This allows them to quickly pick up on patterns, as well as discern how complex machines and systems function! Using the quirk too much can cause temporary amnesia and confusion, so the user needs to measure their usage carefully!

Quirk: Exceedingly Quirky!

This quirk is especially unique, in that on its own it does nothing! However, when cooperating with other people who have quirks, this quirk can take on the traits of those of any allies within a 15-foot radius! Perfect for assisting in combo-moves!

So you've made me somewhat of a support character with this Quirk.

Ngl, it's pretty interesting. Might have to use this much later!

Archived