President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,274 posts
  • Alias:Dan

Hear me out.

This movie trailer needs to be seen and watched on YouTube itself so we can vote with our dislikes. People pay attention to the like-dislike ratios of big trailers, and since Sony is trying AGAIN to shove a tentpole down our collective throats like they did last year with Ghostbusters, it's time they knew just how much we hate their cookie-cutter, by-the-numbers drivel.
So click that link on the embedded video, and vote this trailer down as hard as you can, then tell your friends to dislike the trailer, too.
Show the world that we do not want this movie.

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts

I can see them forcing a s*** ton of memes into it too. Ya... I think I'll pass. But can't really complain since it's targeting a younger audience. Most of those types of movies, animated and LA, turn out to be booty. 

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

The Religion.

• Dad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

How in the fuck did they land Patrick Stewart for this?  Jesus, I'm gonna need help downvoting this.

Kaf2VvM.jpg

Macbeth

Macbeth

King Hereafter

• Oblique Memory
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Spouse:Spindad and AEZ
I'm mostly waiting in anticipation for middle aged moms to start making memes of it
https://forum.yugioh...time-card-wars/

dammit

3DS Friend Code: 3540-2584-8783

Cobax

Cobax

the one with many random Ideas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

have not payed attention on the hate but i assume it has to do with reason involving Popeye movie being cancelled?

Click here for funny joke

Kaiji

Kaiji

Seasoned Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

How in the f*** did they land Patrick Stewart for this? Jesus, I'm gonna need help downvoting this.

wym if I was Patrick Stewart this woulda been EZ money

@op
lmao movie looks lame but why u gotta convince ppl to hate on it like bruh, this the type of low hanging fruit that baits film studies 101 kid critics all the time smh.
too much effort imo for 0 exposure when u could just watch guardians of the galaxy 2 instead

n0body care about ur downvote lmao those aren't wallets GG

BLASTERZ

BLASTERZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

its a bunch of corporate executives tryna be hip and cool with the kids this happened so much why do we bother being outraged (SONY/MARVEL/DC/Hillary Clinton/Bill Nye)

its even worse when u have shitty wannabe youtube comedian having stock image of businessman and talking with their prepubescent voice smh ur skit is not funny 

I hereby declare that the card I designed are my own personal creation and that Konami of America or Japan, who is the sole Creator of Yu-Gi-Oh! and who owns all property, does not have the right to recreate or reproduce my design into their game, and should any resemblence in the name or card description arise, I have the right to claim reparation and monetary payment for the unauthorized netdecking of my own ideas. However, you can go ahead and steal Bgmeme's idea, but you won't cause lets be real all of you at the office laughed.

Mae.

Mae.

Meow.

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts
  • Alias:Moog
You gotta wonder how it feels to be an executive at Sony dealing with this. The movie is obviously gonna tank hard with how negative its reception is before its release.

Posted Image

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

awoo?

• VIP
  • 1,423 posts
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

Jesus Christ.

I'm a fucking memer and I'm gonna downvote this. Please no.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

GoombaGod98

GoombaGod98

hey guys it's goombagod98 here

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Alias:Muhfuckin Kuriboh
  • Spouse:Rainbow Kuriboh (the card), Kurbohrn and Winged Kuriboh

God, I can't wait to see the rotten tomatoes review.

2fIcS1c.gif2fIcS1c.gif

♪ ♪Aria ♪ ♪

♪ ♪Aria ♪ ♪

♫Melody Maestro♫

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Alias:Aria...
  • Xfrixtando

Well the movie tries a new and peculiar approach in the digital world, much like DigimonApplimonsters, which takes place mostly inside a mobile phone system, pretty interesting but not that exciting, well we can experience the feeling of surfing a tech device, the main characters aren't really that interesting and such, but maybe we can make a "guess the meme challenge" for some fun at least...

"Swaying Notes in the wind"
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Xfrixtando

I Hate Snatch Steal

I Hate Snatch Steal

Elite Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

All it took was one wikia ad to tell me this video was worth disliking

Feel free to print out and use cards that I've made against your friends, and if you do, tell me how it went! Just don't claim that you made them.

Also, if you duel with your cards and have stories to share, then this thread is for you: http://forum.yugiohc...sharing-thread/

Most of my recent cards are available for YGO pro:
https://forum.yugioh...ygo-pro-redone/

My fanfiction.net profile:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1525039/

Funny conversations and funny posts

how katio vs mizael should have ended

So, if Yuma forgives Vector for betrayal and evil intentions WAY more often then he should, then why isnn't he doing the same thing with Don 1000? /sarcasm

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

I have yet to watch the trailer or really know anything of the plot, but let me just say, based on what I do know, the concept is ridiculously horrible. Everyone says that Hollywood (i.e. the film industry) is running out of ideas, but I think that the real problem is that they not only have run out of original and decent ideas (first Pixels, now this), but don't even bother to even try to come up with new ones.

I am all for the downvote campaign, but I believe this movie is part of a larger problem in American entertainment and culture. This larger problem, as I percieve it, is mainly consistent by sticking with the same old tropes, marketing strategies, cast members, etc. (Let me know if you wish me to elaborate.)

As I see it, this stale establishment, as I will refer to it in this post, will go on if we only tackle it movie by movie, as it it were an individual problem for each movie. I think it is our right and duty, as the people, to stand up and fight against this stale establishment, albeit peacefully. If there is hope for change, whether it be in entertainment, broader culture, politics, or some other field, the masses should work together to bring the change about. I don't think a downvote campaign will be enough to bring about this change alone, but it is a good start.

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

8corners

8corners

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

:huh:  :wacko:  :blink:  :wink:

:dry2:

Kaiji

Kaiji

Seasoned Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
lmfao people still think downvoting means anything

xdee

I have yet to watch the trailer or really know anything of the plot, but let me just say, based on what I do know, the concept is ridiculously horrible. Everyone says that Hollywood (i.e. the film industry) is running out of ideas, but I think that the real problem is that they not only have run out of original and decent ideas (first Pixels, now this), but don't even bother to even try to come up with new ones.

I am all for the downvote campaign, but I believe this movie is part of a larger problem in American entertainment and culture. This larger problem, as I percieve it, is mainly consistent by sticking with the same old tropes, marketing strategies, cast members, etc. (Let me know if you wish me to elaborate.)

As I see it, this stale establishment, as I will refer to it in this post, will go on if we only tackle it movie by movie, as it it were an individual problem for each movie. I think it is our right and duty, as the people, to stand up and fight against this stale establishment, albeit peacefully. If there is hope for change, whether it be in entertainment, broader culture, politics, or some other field, the masses should work together to bring the change about. I don't think a downvote campaign will be enough to bring about this change alone, but it is a good start.

FIRST PIXELS NOW THIS WHAT NEXT MOVIES ARE DOOMED???
good choice, adam sandler movies are the biggest bait instead of casting a wider net lets zero in on movies people will forget after a decade. sounds like we got an epidemic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users