President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,248 posts
  • Alias:Dan

Hear me out.

This movie trailer needs to be seen and watched on YouTube itself so we can vote with our dislikes. People pay attention to the like-dislike ratios of big trailers, and since Sony is trying AGAIN to shove a tentpole down our collective throats like they did last year with Ghostbusters, it's time they knew just how much we hate their cookie-cutter, by-the-numbers drivel.
So click that link on the embedded video, and vote this trailer down as hard as you can, then tell your friends to dislike the trailer, too.
Show the world that we do not want this movie.

King Crouton

King Crouton

Shitting on all of you since 2008

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,233 posts

I can see them forcing a s*** ton of memes into it too. Ya... I think I'll pass. But can't really complain since it's targeting a younger audience. Most of those types of movies, animated and LA, turn out to be booty. 

Posted Image

Eros Thanatos

Eros Thanatos

Thank God.

• Moderators
  • 13,341 posts
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

How in the fuck did they land Patrick Stewart for this?  Jesus, I'm gonna need help downvoting this.

Nz0cVOx.jpg?1

7xaR7fA.png

"Nothing can truly save a person, but themselves." --Hina

Macbeth

Macbeth

King Hereafter

• Oblique Memory
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Spouse:Spindad and AEZ
I'm mostly waiting in anticipation for middle aged moms to start making memes of it
https://forum.yugioh...time-card-wars/

dammit

3DS Friend Code: 3540-2584-8783

Cobax

Cobax

the one with many random Ideas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

have not payed attention on the hate but i assume it has to do with reason involving Popeye movie being cancelled?

15327303_839692599467818_316665649734433

Kaiji

Kaiji

Seasoned Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

How in the f*** did they land Patrick Stewart for this? Jesus, I'm gonna need help downvoting this.

wym if I was Patrick Stewart this woulda been EZ money

@op
lmao movie looks lame but why u gotta convince ppl to hate on it like bruh, this the type of low hanging fruit that baits film studies 101 kid critics all the time smh.
too much effort imo for 0 exposure when u could just watch guardians of the galaxy 2 instead

n0body care about ur downvote lmao those aren't wallets GG

BLASTERZ

BLASTERZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

its a bunch of corporate executives tryna be hip and cool with the kids this happened so much why do we bother being outraged (SONY/MARVEL/DC/Hillary Clinton/Bill Nye)

its even worse when u have shitty wannabe youtube comedian having stock image of businessman and talking with their prepubescent voice smh ur skit is not funny 

Mae.

Mae.

Meow.

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts
  • Alias:Moog
You gotta wonder how it feels to be an executive at Sony dealing with this. The movie is obviously gonna tank hard with how negative its reception is before its release.

Posted Image

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Holy Knight

• VIP
  • 1,417 posts
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

Jesus Christ.

I'm a fucking memer and I'm gonna downvote this. Please no.

CLtdkF8.png
c0b8a011fbb428cf48240a378968662e.png
As of the November 9th 2015 Banlist, Scout has been put to 1. So my friend and I are partially psychic.

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

KuriGod

KuriGod

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

God, I can't wait to see the rotten tomatoes review.

Oh and this to go with it

♪ ♪Aria ♪ ♪

♪ ♪Aria ♪ ♪

♫Melody Maestro♫

• Easter Egg Hunter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
  • Alias:Xfrixtando

Well the movie tries a new and peculiar approach in the digital world, much like DigimonApplimonsters, which takes place mostly inside a mobile phone system, pretty interesting but not that exciting, well we can experience the feeling of surfing a tech device, the main characters aren't really that interesting and such, but maybe we can make a "guess the meme challenge" for some fun at least...

"Swaying Notes in the wind"
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users