Attraction to Nazis

Arimetal

I mean god, their uniform game is so strong, it hits all the right spots for me.

They also produced a number of weapons that were pretty relaible, with some like the Sturmgewehr 44 being inspirations for modern day weapons. War is not pretty nor pleasant, but, both sides are going to want the biggest and baddest equipment because neither side wants to lose.

They also produced a number of weapons that were pretty relaible, with some like the Sturmgewehr 44 being inspirations for modern day weapons. War is not pretty nor pleasant, but, both sides are going to want the biggest and baddest equipment because neither side wants to lose.

That's pretty sexy too

Yeah people like this sorta shit but honestly I dont really find this to be all that bad of an attraction, its just all about their fashion or its a power kinda thing thats all. Granted the Nazis were terrible but getting a kick outta dressing up as them or seeing people dress up like them isnt the same as being a Nazi or liking what they did.

Edited for inappropriate content.

This Nazi-fetishism on the other hand utterly disgusts me. Men in uniform in general, never saw the attraction and never intend to. They're weak and powerless people (none weaker than the Nazis) who barter their own conscience for the comfortable solidarity of a hierarchal hive mind's. Men only wear uniforms who can't fashion themselves. 

A real man is stronger than any army. 

To be fair they also produced a hysterical number of weapons that were comically unreliable.

Read: nuclear minefield insulated by chickens

Edited for inappropriate content.

This Nazi-fetishism on the other hand utterly disgusts me. Men in uniform in general, never saw the attraction and never intend to. They're weak and powerless people (none weaker than the Nazis) who barter their own conscience for the comfortable solidarity of a hierarchal hive mind's. Men only wear uniforms who can't fashion themselves. 

A real man is stronger than any army. 

Idk about your interests or sexual fetishes, and frankly I don't care.  But keep them off YCM.  Period.

To be fair they also produced a hysterical number of weapons that were comically unreliable.

Read: nuclear minefield insulated by chickens

To be fair, that could really apply to any weapons, depending on context. Some weapons suffered from overall poor mechanics. Others didn't pack the punch the person wanted. For the latter, let's take an infamous era of American history for instance: The Prohibition and Depression era. This era of outlaws is as romanticized as the Wild West.

The Thompson SMG is probably the most well known gangster weapon on the era, but for Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, it wasn't enough. They went for one of the most terrifying weapons of the era: the Browning Automatic Rifle. Gangsters first started with small pocket pistols, but, while they were easily concealable, they didn't pack a punch. So, they went for larger pistols. The Tommy would come into play when the gangsters wanted something that didn't matter whether you were a good shot or not.

The M16 rifle, a common weapon among the military today, had poor reliability in its early years. Another modern U.S. Military, the M60 Machine Gun, was criticized for a number of design flaws. The countries that have produced highly advanced weaponry are still going to have their duds or underwhelming from a military standpoint.

Casual reminder that aspects of a regime can be taken independently of the regime's ideals.

I think stormtrooper armor looks sweet but that doesn't mean I'm an Empire sympathizer. Hell, Imperial uniforms were worn by Han, Luke, and Jyn Erso, but they were rebels through and through (well, Jyn was mostly just a vengeful daughter, but I digress). Of course, they were just using them as disguises, but I have no doubt that they appreciated the aesthetic design choices made by the Imperial Couturier. That sheet is stylish.

Archived