Hey everyone

Etlajh

Hello, hello. Welcome to YCM Etlajh, I'm Yui, and this may be our first and last meeting unless you visit RP sometime.

Before you proceed, make sure you've already read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any parts of the site you'll be visiting often. In the case of new members, y'all seem to really like CC, so be sure you know what you can and can't do! Now sure you could get by without reading it - it's mostly common sense after all - but just do it anyway. The mods will be happy if you do (not that they'd do anything about it if they weren't happy). Speaking of mods, if you ever find yourself unsure on what to do, just ask them. They don't bite, and are glad to help new members. You can identify a moderator by the Staff banner under their avatar (where I have a blank space and you have one star (or a little dot if you've somehow already discovered 2edgy)), or by their bolded names in the Online Users panel on the forum's main page. If a mod isn't available (a few of them use private browsing so this is never really clear; I don't think they should use it but whatever), look around the section and see what members are active there. They'll most likely have answers if the mods don't.

And that should just about wrap up my welcome routine. Be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun! You're here forever now; might as well get comfy ^_~

Welcome to YCM, Etiajh.

I'm Sakura, one of the moderators for this site; you can generally find me in Custom Cards (as it is my main section), Introductions (here), Questions & Help (my other area), or in general, General/Polls, Games, Graphics Showcase, Anime/Manga and sometimes TCG if I feel bothered. But that's enough about me.

====

As Yui mentioned, you should read the rules before posting; both the general site stuff and section specifics. Don't assume that all mods have the same policies for their areas. Yui mentioned CC, which does have slightly differing standards for Casual and Advanced; make sure you read closely.

Common sense stuff being "don't get into trouble with other users" [i.e. don't attack their opinions/character, make racial/derogatory remarks]. Also make sure you know what you're talking before going into certain places. While we do enforce the rules for behavior, there will be some who choose to do the above anyway. If this happens, let one of the mods know and we will deal with them right away.

====

If you need help, PM me or one of my colleagues.

Have fun!

(P.S. The stars are basically your user level; you get more stars by posting. At 3 stars, you move to Advanced Member, 6 to Senior Member and 7 to Legendary Member; latter two have more privileges. I have a chart describing the levels in the Questions & Help forum.)

Archived