Vullets [CIBR]

anesvullet.jpg?resize=207%2C300&ssl=1

Magnavullet Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV4 1800/1200
(1) When a Link Monster’s effect that targets this card on the field activated: You can destroy this card, then, send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard.
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed by battle or card effect and sent there this turn: You can Special Summon 1 “Vullet” monster from your Deck, except “Magnavullet Dragon”.

autovullet.jpg?resize=212%2C300&ssl=1

Autovullet Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV3 1600/1000
You can only use each of this card name’s effects once per turn.
(1) When a Link Monster’s effect that targets this card on the field activated: You can destroy this card, then, send 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field to the Graveyard.
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed by battle or card effect and sent there this turn: You can Special Summon 1 “Vullet” monster from your Deck, except “Autovullet Dragon”.

magnavullet.jpg?resize=222%2C300&ssl=1

Anesvullet Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV1 0/2200
You can only use each of this card name’s effects once per turn.
(1) When a Link Monster’s effect that targets this card on the field is activated: You can destroy this card, then, select 1 monster on the field, that monster cannot attack, also its effects are negated (if any).
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed by battle or card effect and sent there this turn: You can Special Summon 1 “Vullet” monster from your Deck, except “Anesvullet Dragon”.

varrel-lord.jpg?resize=203%2C300&ssl=1

Varrel Load Dragon
LINK-4 DARK Dragon-Type Link Effect Monster
ATK 3000
Link: 4
Links: Left, Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right
3+ Effect Monsters
(1) This card cannot be targeted by monster effects.
(2) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; that monster loses 500 ATK and DEF. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect’s activation.
(3) At the start of a Damage Step, when this card attacks an opponent’s monster: You can activate this effect; gain control of that opponent’s monster, placing it at one of this card’s Link Points, but that monster is sent to the GY during the next turn’s End Phase.

squib-draw.jpg?resize=259%2C300&ssl=1

Quick Revolve
Spell Quick-Play
(1) Special Summon 1 “Vullet” monster from your Deck, but it cannot attack, and is destroyed during the End Phase.

quick-revolve.jpg?resize=226%2C300&ssl=1

Squib Draw
Spell Quick-Play
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Target 1 “Vullet” monster you control; Destroy it, and if you do, draw 2 cards.

Inb4 the TCG names will be Vellet (as in shotgun pellet)

their gimmick is really interesting. living up how the revolver works (well some other guns that also accept more than 1 type of bullet) as you can regularly shot (500 reduction) OR  interchangeably putting different bullet for addtional damage and purpose (target your MD Vullet for its trigger effect)

Am I the only one who is not impressed by the fact vullets struggle to summon their own aces ? (Then again scapegoat exists) That being said, I am kind of impressed by the link 4, considering it has bullet (could not resist) proof against castel etc, on top of non-targeting dealing with monsters and "reaching 3500 ATK".

Cannot but see them as the new generation of T.G.,s in that they float upon destruction at the End Phase, except they are straight Summoned instead of going to the hand.

Damn, Quick Revolve looks fun already; it can makeshift for an engine for your Level 1,3,4 DARK Dragon needs, and doesn't come with awkward restrictions like other archetype E-Teles like Melodious' 1st Movement Solo.

Varrel Lord Dragon looks so evil with those effects. By the way, isn't it the first monster that requires more than 2 materials as minimum?

​Ngl, when I first saw these my first thought was "They kinda look like the Infernoids"

Cannot but see them as the new generation of T.G.,s in that they float upon destruction at the End Phase, except they are straight Summoned instead of going to the hand.

I can see where you're coming from as I thought the same.

Funny how these remind me of Bandit Keith with his Machine type Barrel Dragon where into the future now thanks to a Blue Angel it became a real boy Dragon.

OT: The Vullets are neat cards that support each other for link summoning when they been sent to the graveyard and Varrel Lord Dragon's combined abilitys of being protected by targeting effects from monsters, reducing an opponents monsters ATK and DEF by 500 as well as stealing monsters to its link points is and then sending it to the grave at the end of the turn. Hilariously their quick play spells basically give them their own faster versions of A HERO Lives and Destiny Draw.

Archived