June 12th TCG banlist

I really wish they hit Zoos harder

yeah tbh they gotta draw Barrage do play past hand trap even tho Predaplant is basically Instant + Invoker but uses ur normal summon (even if you get hit by a hand trap the deck is comfortable passing since this isn't like Dinos where the babies sit dead in hand the next turn when Diagram is answered as they have a bunch of zoo in hand for next turn)

Instant Fusion is your main way of playing past Ash Blossom when discarding a zoo for Orphys Scorp but thats gone RIP.

imo deck can still grind but with fewer ways to play past the normal summon (brilliant fusion predplant???) it seem True Draco Zoo hybrid become less powerful.

Could make way for Zoo splashed in pendulum (duelist advent search Pendulum Rising tribute Chakanine'd Rat for Sorc???) tho I'd wait until next month (1.5 week after the list takes place) for Pendulum Evolution pack to come out. Comes loaded with decent main deck outs to MASTER PEACE.

Yeah thats not my point, since all im noting is that they've lost most ways to play past the normal summon (i even made a comparison to dino and said they were more comfortable passing a turn to handtraps reee).

I never once said "zoos are dead" 

• 1 month later...

Why would Konami do anything for people who don't wanna play Links? If you don't wanna play Links play Goat format.

Because even these people, including me, have spent enough money for the game and they don't want to change their Decks and their playstyle. Pendulums were never an issue because they did not prevent me to play as I wanted even in Local Tournaments, but Links will do. 

Archived