• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

Rat is already semi'd. The card is fine. Barrage is still unfair, Drident arguably so, but not Rat.

Performapal was a best deck in the past, and it's recent wave of support made it actually fun to play again and coherent.

more jokers doesn't fix the loss of norden

With Zoo's it would be fine if Barrage and Drident were limited special with 2 or more dridents on the field was crazy for continuous card popping.

Still in addition to this "The next update after this will be no sooner than August, 2017." So were getting another banlist in around 2 months after this one which might be the sort out for the Link Format.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

And Remember Kids...

Kaiji

Kaiji

Seasoned Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
wait how are u getting 2 drident without having to wait a turn

like you can definitely do (the following turn) Chakanine revive drident, Tigermortar attach, then summon the 2nd drident over the chakanine

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

wait how are u getting 2 drident without having to wait a turn

like you can definitely do (the following turn) Chakanine revive drident, Tigermortar attach, then summon the 2nd drident over the chakanine

Am more so referring to the fact that you can continuously summon drident turn after turn or with the combo you mentioned. Just saying with its effect Drident limited to 1 would be one way of balancing. Plus the deck as lots of ways to recycle Xyzs like Emerald for example.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

And Remember Kids...

Βyakuya

Βyakuya

내 마음속에 저장

• Ultimate Luck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Fucking true, Norden didn't need to be hit. It and That Grass were pretty much just petty. Terrortop should have been banned, but I doubt it will see any play anyway.

I assume you have never heard of the Fusion Substitiute into +5 10 minute Zoo combo featuring Norden, cause frankly it was the nail in the coffin.

It's a shame Norden had to die, though tbh we all knew this old bastard had it coming. Rogues are just gonna switch to stuff like Rare Fish and Raidjin now if they still care about IF, but Zoos deserve nothing else anymore until their determined death date. This could have been avoided if Konami was aware about the stupidity of the Fusion Sub combo and looping Rat. "We're gonna bump down Rat to 2 because we don't want y'all to have easy 1 card combos, but we'll allow you to keep Norden so you can rely on Instant Fusion to get back that Rat k"? 

Deck's still gonna be a pain in the ass as long as Rat, Broadbull and Drident exist. They might try to do shenanigans with stuff like Scorpio, BF, or Zephyros, but spiciness only leads to more easy counters.

Grass hit I'm pretty salty about though. I guess it was to level out the playing ground or just to make 60 card decks more fair? Still kinda is lame to remove Paleos and Infernoids out of the top meta pool after the narrowing of meta diversity here.

tumblr_inline_oojii4AfJq1u4h4j0_540.gif

3DS Friend Code: 1564-3251-0351

Super Duper High School Level Deck Profiles

YCMS 1st Place

GYFT Junk from Long Ago

PowerlinX

PowerlinX

Potential Intensifies

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

I really wish they hit Zoos harder

Kaiji

Kaiji

Seasoned Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

I really wish they hit Zoos harder

yeah tbh they gotta draw Barrage do play past hand trap even tho Predaplant is basically Instant + Invoker but uses ur normal summon (even if you get hit by a hand trap the deck is comfortable passing since this isn't like Dinos where the babies sit dead in hand the next turn when Diagram is answered as they have a bunch of zoo in hand for next turn)
Instant Fusion is your main way of playing past Ash Blossom when discarding a zoo for Orphys Scorp but thats gone RIP.

imo deck can still grind but with fewer ways to play past the normal summon (brilliant fusion predplant???) it seem True Draco Zoo hybrid become less powerful.

Could make way for Zoo splashed in pendulum (duelist advent search Pendulum Rising tribute Chakanine'd Rat for Sorc???) tho I'd wait until next month (1.5 week after the list takes place) for Pendulum Evolution pack to come out. Comes loaded with decent main deck outs to MASTER PEACE.

PowerlinX

PowerlinX

Potential Intensifies

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

In OCG Zoos are still the dominating deck despite losing Norden, Drident, and Barrage and only 1 Ratpier

Kaiji

Kaiji

Seasoned Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Yeah thats not my point, since all im noting is that they've lost most ways to play past the normal summon (i even made a comparison to dino and said they were more comfortable passing a turn to handtraps reee).

I never once said "zoos are dead" 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users