Yu-Gi-Oh! Trivial Wars [OOC/PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trivial Wars

A Faytl RP

Special thanks to Yui and Sai for worldbuilding assistance

[spoiler=Intro]

A full brass band homicidally playing the natural anthem sounds dimly through the shut window to the dim room you sit in. Across from you, behind a desk that is more fancy-looking paperweights than anything, sits a man wearing a uniform that even in the dim light gleams with the overwhelming amount of fancy medals pinned to the chest. He is stooped forward slightly, their weight the cause of this rather than just good old ordinary leaning. He is grinning at you with a smile as overenthusiastic as the rest of him, a hint of apology behind his eyes.

"So," he says, voice pronounced and patronizingly polite. "How did we get here, champ?"

- - - - - - -
The only noise coming through the window to the office is the howling northern wind;  You barely notice it. It's a constant in your life at this point. As is the flat stare of the older man sitting at the barren desk across from you, his expression one of intensely blunt dissaproval. The only movement from him is the swirling smoke that rises from his cigar s it sits on his lip, dripping ash down onto the dim pair of medals he has pinned to his chest.

"So," he says simply, voice thick with the accent you share. "How did we get here, comrade?"

- - - - - - -
The teeth of the man across from you are so bright they almost act as a light source on their own. He clasps his hands together, pausing to consider his words.

"So, I know things haven't exactly, erm, PANNED OUT, per se, as we had hoped," he says with a cheerfulness that is clearly false. "But don't worry, champ, this is only a minor bump on the road before we get you back to being a great asset to the great Kestoria Brigade!"

- - - - - - -
"Have you always been such a big disappointment?" asks the major, voice ragged from all the smoking he does. "Valdria cannot take Scayna if our soldiers are like you. We will have our troops be carded almost instantly with soldiers like you."

- - - - - - -
"We NEED to have soldiers that are less... risky to keep on the front lines. We wouldn't want any of our guys to get hurt, would we? Certainly not you! Otherwise we'll never take Scayna and all their... Well, I assure you, they have plenty of wonderful things that will be ours if we just have our guys that are a bit... rougher around the edges, shall we say... if we have them shape up a little bit. Be more of a team player."

- - - - - - -
"You will not be such a huge screwup if you don't want those filthy Kestoria pigs to win," the major grunted. "Scayna is rightfully ours. They have little, but what they have is better than our main exports of ice and early suicide."

He looks you up and down distastefully. "Weren't you ever taught to be stronger than this? For your homeland?"

- - - - - - -
"You'll be at a retraining facility on Scayna's southeastern border. There's a beach and everything!"

He claps his hands together resolutely. "You'll be under the command of Major Hadley Lightfeather. She led the victory at the Battle of the Golden Hill, you know."

You have heard the name Hadley Lightfeather before. She is well-known amongst the Krestorian troops for being a powerful duelist, a strong military leader, and completely bonkers.

- - - - - - -
"You'll be under the command of Major Ronan Osborne. Yes, THAT Ronan Osborne. Best of luck to you."

Ronan Osborne is well-known to you. Nicknamed Ironblood, he had led a powerful military career as one of the strongest duelists in the armed forces, even the country. Then he had paraoxically lost his touch, barely surviving to today. He was often called "Rustblood" these days, an empty echo of his former self.

- - - - - - -
"And oooooone more thing. There... might be a Valdrian retraining facility on the other side of the local town there. Don't worry! You're not going to be in the heat of combat there, the facility is much like our own."

- - - - - - -
"Those Kestoria jokers have their own screwup facility across the town from Osborne's base. They are of a similar kind as you. They pose no threat, though. Even a screwup such as yourself can defeat a Kestoria screwup."

- - - - - - -
"You ship out day after tomorrow. Now, of course, you have been determined as a "possible flight risk," not that we don't still consider you a valuable member of the team! But with that in mind, we WILL be removing the cardifying software from your Duel Disk. You understand, of course; Policy!"

- - - - - - -
"You will lose the ability to turn those you defeat into cards until you show improvement. Enough improvement to be sent back into the field. If you do. You go now. Try not to die."

Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh! - Trivial Wars! In this RP, you are a soldier dueling for one of two nations: Kestoria, an America-like country known for excess and power, or Valdria, a Russia-inspired nation known for breeding hard combatants. They fight hard for the remains of the country of Scayna, a nation that no longer can call itself sovereign.

But this is not the glorious battlefield! Glory is not how I roll. You are one of the lowly soldiers, the screwups who have been deemed too dangerous to let out onto the battlefield, whether they're at risk of hurting others or even themselves, out of incompetence, recklessness, or just sheer stupidity.

This is an RP that strives to simply have fun, however silly that fun becomes. We will have our share of epic duels, but I encourage everyone to also hang loose and embrace the silly.

- - - - - - -

Rules
-All YCM and RP section rules apply. That means no powerplaying, godmodding, etc. Don't be jerks.

-I and any cohosts I end up picking up along the way have final say on things. If you want to civilly disagree on something with me and have us discuss it and possibly come to a different conclusion, we can do that. But my decisions are the final word.

-Be punctual with posting. A heads-up is nice if you're unable to follow this rule, and you'll be afforded the slack that comes with it. But if you vanish for several weeks or something when your character is needed to progress the story, I will do what needs to be done to keep the ball rolling. Yes, even if that means writing your character out, though this is only going to happen if you do this a lot.

-You may only submit up to 2 characters. Talk to me if you want to see about writing out one of your characters for a new one, though no guarantees there.

-This is PG-16. Because then we couldn't have maximum stupid jokes.

-Custom card are allowed, but they do have to be run by me.

-This is more a suggestion than an actual rule, though I hope it's one you follow the most: Have fun! The best parts of roleplaying are when we have fun with the epic (and in this case very silly) things we will get into.

[spoiler=Information]
Kestoria- A superpower that is large and loud, Kestoria seeks Scayna as reparations for the war the nation started against the Kestorians. Kestoria is known for being a bit of a blowhard among other nations of the world, and is especially considered as such by most of Valdria, a nation of excess and the inability to shut the hell up and mind your own business.

Valdria- A superpower buried in snow, Valdria seeks to expand into Scayna's remnants to get away from the absurd cold of their nation, their southern borders overcrowded as people try to just stay somewhat warm. Powerful and resolute, Valdrians have become as a nation blunt and to the point, hardened by the freezing tundra of their homeland.

Scayna- A nation that seems to lack any natural resurces that are even slightly interesting or worth money, making it questionable why the warring nations even WANT it. Even the people are blindingly normal, and at this point just wish those Kestorians and Valdrians would just get this war the hell over with, it's been going on for nine years already, thank you very much.

Hallcrest- The small coastal town that sits between Fort Goldenrod and Fort Floe, the retraining facilities of the warring factions. Quiet and traditional, it is also rated as the former nation's Town Least Likely to Give a Damn, being utterly resigned to the fact that they're sandwiched between the bottom of two warring barrels. Traditional folk, they are a rather simple lot.

Fort Goldenrod- The Kestorian base of operations on the western end of Hallcrest. The commanding officer is Major Hadley Lightfeather.

Fort Floe- The Valdrian base of operations, to Hallcrest's east. It is commanded by Major Ronan "Rustblood" Osborne.

Crestbreak Beach- A driftwood-laden beach to the south of Hallcrest. Thoroughly small and unimpressive.

Ghoulcrest Forest- A thick, impenetrable forest to the northeast of Hallcrest. The locals avoid it, most of them being of the opinion that it is thoroughly not worth the bother of exploring, as well as the prevailing opinion that it is haunted as all get out.

Skybreaker Mountain- The tallest mountain on the continent, to Hallcrest's northwest, with the only way into the mainland, Skycrest Pass, winding around it. Miles high and riddled with tunnels, it is rarely climbed, and very rarely descended succesfully.

Hadley Lightfeather- A Major with the Kestoria Brigade, Hadley is has a reputation for being somewhat separated from reality. A creature of impulse and laughter, she is a force of personality. Despite her nature that comes off often as idiotic, she neverthless has an impressive military career and is a powerful duelist.

Ronan Osborne- A Major with the Valdrian Forces, Ronan was one of the most powerful soldiers in the nation, and was respected even by Kestorian soldiers. That is all behind him now. Somehow having become a slump of apathy, Ronan now barely even tries to reign in his troops. His old name of "Ironblood" has been swapped out for "Rustblood," though the memory of his fierce power prevents him from being called this to his face.

[spoiler=Application]
Name: Self-explanatory.

Nationality: Kestorian, Valdrian, or Scaynan.

Alignment: Do you side with Kestoria or Valdria?

Appearance: How your character looks. Please write out this section even if you include a picture. 

Personality Bio: What is your character like? How do they act? Please be detailed as possible.

History Bio: What has happened in your character's life? How did they get to this point? Remember your character will need a valid reason to be at a retraining camp like the ones this RP takes place at.

Deck: A brief description of your character's deck and playstyle. KEEP IN MIND that this RP is played sans the rules introduced with the new Link Summoning, since we're still at a very low number of actual Link Monsters and I want everybody to be able to play decks they enjoy without bending over backwards to accommodate new mechanics we don't fully understand yet.

Custom cards: Any custom cards you have go here, though I prefer you place these in a spoiler. Remember, I reserve final say on these.

Miscellaneous: Anything you feel should be in your application that isn't covered by the previous sections. Because I'm fallible.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns.

[spoiler=Roster]

Kestoria

Mark Last-Name - Skaia

Wade Slilson - Sai

TIM03 - TheVanguard

Leonard Davis - Chaos Sonic

Lora Falcrest - Wind Rider

Hana Monroe - Holy Cow

Valdria

Marcus Black - ChampionZero

Haki Han - Sai

Heishi - BatMed

Callisto Hawkins - Yui

Jack Blaze - King

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to see this get up and going. I played a massive hand in the worldbuilding during this thing's alpha stage, so of course I'm interested. May also step up to co-host position if you need one and nobody volunteers.

I'm interested, but feel the need to ask: Can there be neutral player-characters? Like, a native Scaynan that's caught in the crossfire but can't leave the town? If not, I have other ideas, but I'd like to know if this is an option.

I PMed him that same question, I'll make sure to post it here if he replies to my PM.

[spoiler=That guy. You know. That one over there.]

Name: Mark Last-Name

Nationality: Scanyan

Alignment: Kestoria

[spoiler=Appearance]

Here

Mark looks to be about 5'8" in height with a rather lanky looking build. His long purple hair often times seems to be in quite a mess, as if he never really cares for it and lets it do whatever. He is often times seen wearing the same ragged looking black jacket, green undershirt and khaki pants every where, regardless of situation or climate. How he is always fine in this and why they never seem to get any dirtier or smellier, one can only wonder. His duel disk is purple in coloration with a purple blade to it. 

[spoiler=Personality]

Mark is a rather strange fellow that no one can ever seem to pin down. He seems to always have a calm and pleasant smile plastered across his face, and doesn't quite ever seem to be phased by much. He also considers himself to be a rather amicable and friendly person. This is not true, going the other way, though as most would describe him as obnoxious. While he is certainly patient and seems receptive of what others have to say, he seems to have an issue in being responsive to suggestions and criticism. While he might certainly understand what a person is trying to say, if he disagrees with it from the onset then he is likely to disregard the thought entirely, thus making it difficult for him to actually learn common sense. 

To add onto this, he has an issue in pestering others to get their attention. This can form in either some kind of resistant and loud greeting or repetition of words in order to draw someone's attention to him, or more physical as he has no real respect for personal boundaries. He is also a terrible conversation partner, shifting topics at random, and either going on forever or just abruptly ending and leaving it. 

While he has a great fondness for dueling, his loyalty to his faction is incredibly questionable. He seems to treat Duel Monsters more as a game than anything else, and has no real care for friend and foe in who he duels and under what stakes they are dueling. Nevertheless, he loves the game and loves winning in it and in spite of his jovial and scatterbrained demeanor still wants to win. And while he is very humble in victory, he is very sour in loss, tending to ignore or annoy the person he lost to for awhile until he randomly forgives them. Though, because he wears the same poker face all the time, it is very difficult to tell when this is. 

[spoiler=Bio]

Mark was born to the rather plain and normal Last-Name family in Scanyan. His family was as nurturing as any other family would be, and his upbringing was about as normal as they come. However, oddly, he did grow in such a linear fashion. Instead, the more normal his surroundings became, the more eccentric he grew. Most of the kids around him tended to get fed up with his antics quite quickly, which often left him alone and in search of things to do. One such thing that he found was the card game of Duel Monsters. Often times when not pestering someone, he was busy simply playing with his cards. Oddly, the boy only ever knew of it as a game, and as such, was quite interested the first time he had seen it used in battle. 

Mistaking the soldiers for just playing a game, he challenged one to a duel. While the soldier figured he was just some form of militia in Scanyan, he accepted and to the surprise of both him and his comrades, had lost to the boy. After thanking them for the fun time, the soldiers were baffled that he didn't follow up on this at all and asked him to explain what he was doing. Once they realized he was really just a random passerby, they decided that getting him on their side would help in their ongoing war and extended him an offer to join the Kestorian military. While basically everyone he ever knew thought this was a terrible idea, Mark simply agreed to this proposition and began his new life. 

In training, he proved himself to be adept. He had passed most tests with flying colors and in practical examinations he had shown remarkable promise. The issue, however, came when it was time to actually put his skills to use on the field. He had displayed what could only be described as a complete lack of common sense. He never seemed to care for where he was dueling or what damage he was causing, nor did he care for whom he was dueling. Often times he challenged both ally and foe alike, seemingly at random. He also seemed to not have any real idea as to what he should and shouldn't (and could and couldn't for that matter) cardify. As such, he was labeled as much a more menace to everything around him then an actual asset, and was put into the correctional facility to change this. 

Deck: Blackwings

Custom cards: 

Miscellaneous: 

I'm interested, but feel the need to ask: Can there be neutral player-characters? Like, a native Scaynan that's caught in the crossfire but can't leave the town? If not, I have other ideas, but I'd like to know if this is an option.

I PMed him that same question, I'll make sure to post it here if he replies to my PM.

For now I think it's best if we stick to having our characters remain within either the Kestorian or Valdrian sides. Since neutral characters would basically be limited to civilians, it's difficult to give them many opportunities for interaction with the cast, and an ensemble kind of feel is what I'm trying to foster here. Neutral characters could be a thing down the road, but for now I don't think it's the best idea.

Also, I've created a Skype chat for the RP where we can chat about it and things, feel free to shoot me your Skype contacts if you want to be added to the group.

For now I think it's best if we stick to having our characters remain within either the Kestorian or Valdrian sides. Since neutral characters would basically be limited to civilians, it's difficult to give them many opportunities for interaction with the cast, and an ensemble kind of feel is what I'm trying to foster here. Neutral characters could be a thing down the road, but for now I don't think it's the best idea.

Also, I've created a Skype chat for the RP where we can chat about it and things, feel free to shoot me your Skype contacts if you want to be added to the group.

Fair enough. I'll ring up a character soon.

[spoiler= "No True Valdrian" ]
Name: Marcus Black

Nationality: Kestorian
Alignment: Valdria

Appearance: 5701b4a12a678081f67b25092d155234.jpg
The typical mesomorph, Marcus cuts a lean, athletic figure. He has a bit of stubble on his chin and cheeks at all times, and he looks a great deal older than he is. His under-cut, fauxhawk-style hair is naturally very dark brown, but he dyes it black because he likes it better. He wears the wristband part of his Duel Disk on his arm at all times, so he's ready to leap into action and quickly connect his compact model of Duel Disk.

Personality Bio: What is your character like? How do they act? Marcus is a passionate person, and it's obvious. He laughs loud, swears like a sailor, and cries openly, without much problem being judged. He's approachable, but frequently tired and not the kind to start conversations. That's not to say he can't hold them, but he prefers to let people ask for his opinion before he speaks. He can be touchy about personal details, especially his family, but he'll be polite when he refuses to talk about them.
However, when it comes to people who make him mad, even if they hold a position of power, Marcus can only bottle up real anger and hatred for so long before he busts a valve and starts spraying it all over. There's almost no stopping Marcus once he loses his cool, and he can vent until there's nothing left to say, and still have enough fumes to storm off.

History Bio: Marcus was the third out of four children, and he legitimately hated his life from as soon as he could understand what that meant. He was very emotional, and he didn't know how to show it properly. His younger brother was a constant nuisance to him. His older brothers were ridiculously apathetic and overly egotistical, respectively. He felt an intense sense of dysphoria and detachment from humanity for much of his life, until he began to learn how to act like he wasn't bothered by things like his brothers' harassment or ignorance. He withdrew into himself, and slowly built up a poisonous hatred for his own family. Eventually, he enlisted in the military to get a way from them, and it worked. Only problem was, his family was from Kestoria, so he faced further discrimination in the military because he wasn't a 'true' Valdrian. He began acting toxic toward his fellow soldiers, though he wouldn't use the word 'fellow' to describe his relationship with them. His attitude got him into serious trouble, and clouded his judgement. Those poor judgement calls led to him being reassigned to Fort Floe, where he now has to 'learn to co-operate.' He's not taking it well, but he's away from the people he hates, so he's coping pretty well.

Deck: Marcus Black's Deck is a complete 180 from his personality, representative of his internalized hatred for society. He uses the "Nightmare Engine" archetype, designed to inflict massive damage in a short span of time. Plain and simple: Demolish your opponent.

Custom Cards

[spoiler=MD MONSTERS]

Nightmare Engine Triska
DARK - Level 10 - Machine/Effect
You can Normal Summon this monster without Tributing, but if you do, this monster's ATK becomes 0. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Nightmare Engine" monster from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, take 1000 damage.
2200/3400

Nightmare Engine Antidae
If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this monster from your hand, and if you do, this monster's ATK and DEF become 0, also inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is detached from a Machine-Type Xyz monster to activate its effect, activate the following effect:
●Draw 1 card, and if the drawn card is a "Nightmare Engine" monster, target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and banish it.
3000/3000

Nightmare Engine Agora
If a Machine-Type monster you control is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, you can Special Summon this monster from your hand in Defense Position, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is detached from an Xyz monster to activate its effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Nightmare Engine" monster from your Graveyard, except "Nightmare Engine Agora".
3000/3000

Nightmare Engine Nyctos
If this card is Special Summoned, you can send 1 "Nightmare Engine" monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard; inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can target 1 "Nightmare Engine" monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Nightmare Engine Nyctos" once per turn.
3000/3000

Nightmare Engine Thalasso
Level 10 ~ DARK ~ Machine/Effect
Once per turn, you can discard this card from your hand to activate one of the following effects:
Inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent. You must control a face-up “Nightmare Engine” to activate and resolve this effect.
SS 1 Nightmare Engine from your Graveyard.
3000/3000

Nightmare Engine Siderodromos
When this monster is Special Summoned, you can deal 1000 points of damage to your opponent. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn this effect is activated.
3000/3000

Nightmare Engine Ouranous
When your opponent attacks you directly, you can negate the attack by discarding this card from your hand, and then inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent. You can only use this effect of "Nightmare Engine Ouranous" once per turn.
3000/3000

Nightmare Engine Ipogeos
When this monster is added to your hand by a card effect, you can Special Summon it to the field, and if you do, take 1000 points of damage.
3000/3000

[spoiler=SPELLS ]
Nightmare Supercollider Atomica
Field Spell
When you Summon a “Nightmare Engine,” you can activate this effect: your opponent takes no Effect damage for the rest of this turn, also you can Summon one Nightmare Engine from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. You can discard one “Nightmare Engine” from your hand to add another “Nightmare Engine” from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate one effect of “Nightmare Supercollider Atomica” per turn, and only once that turn.

Nightmare Fuel
Normal Spell
Add 1 “Nightmare Engine” monster from your Deck to your hand. You can discard one “Nightmare Engine” monster from your hand to shuffle this card from your Graveyard into your Deck. You can only activate this effect of “Nightmare Fuel” once per turn.

Mass Production
Quick-Play Spell
Activate this card only when you Summon a “Nightmare Engine” monster. Discard 1 DARK monster: Target the summoned monster; switch it to Defense Position, then Special Summon up to two “Nightmare Engines” with the same name in face-up Defense Position. The Targeted and Summoned monsters cannot change battle position, and their effects are negated.

Nightmarify
Normal Spell
Take 1000 points of damage: Take control of one monster your opponent controls: It counts as a Level 10, DARK, Machine-Type monster, and counts as 2 Tributes when used to Tribute summon a Level 10 Monster, but it cannot declare an attack.

[spoiler=ED MONSTERS]

Nightmare Engine Jung
DARK - Rank 10 - Machine/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 10 Machine-Type monsters
If either player takes damage from a card's effect, except the effect of "Nightmare Engine Jung", while this card has a "Nightmare Engine" monster as Xyz Material, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. During either player's turn, you can target 1 face-up Xyz monster on the field: Detach all of that card's Xyz Materials, and attach those detached Materials to this card (you can only activate this effect of "Nightmare Engine Jung" once per turn). Once during either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster on the field: That target is unaffected by, and cannot be targeted by card effects (except its own) until the end of the turn.
3000/3900

Nightmare Engine Maslow
DARK - Rank 10 - Machine/Xyz/Effect
3 Level 10 monsters
"Nightmare Engine" monsters gain 100 DEF x the combined Ranks of all Xyz monsters on the field. While this card has Xyz Material, inflict 800 damage to your opponent each time they Special Summon a monster(s). Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to select and activate 1 of the following effects (This is a Quick Effect):
●Destroy all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls.
●Destroy all Spell/Trap Cards on the field.
●Target 1 monster on the field: That target's ATK and DEF are switched, until the End Phase.
3000/3000

Nightmare Engine Kessler
Rank 10 ~ DARK ~ Machine/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 10 "Nightmare Engine" monsters
Once per turn, you can attach one DARK Machine-type monster from your Deck or hand to this card as Xyz Material. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: you can destroy other cards on the field equal to the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card, then banish this card until the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Nightmare Engine Kessler" once per turn.
3500/4000

Miscellaneous: Some people eat to live; Marcus lives to eat. He's mostly carnivorous by preference, but will eat almost anything you give him, be it spicy, sweet, or savory. And he likes to make food too, which means he'll sometimes just bake desserts or cook big, hearty meals for his friends with no warning or explanation.

Battle Theme

Still a WIP, I need to pick his Deck out. Done!

[spoiler=This guy just sits there and dreams]

Name: Alex Star

Nationality: Valdrian

Alliance:  Valdria

Appearance: nlZl39f.jpg

A kid with dreams, is a kid with dreams. Alex wears a black bomber jacket, a red and green pendant and black halve gloves. His duel disk is connected to his arm and is invisible, only seen when he announces the words "DUEL!" why? coz he feels like it. His Duel disk is in the shape of an eye, and his field part of the disk is black with a glowing outline in the shape of a wing.

Personality Bio: This guy's been dreaming since he was able to close his eyes. He's very imaginative, and always has something new in his head. He originally signed up for engineering, but realised with his dreaming capabilities, he could duel better than create. He's chatty, and really friendly, always trying to tell people his ideas. If you really wanna a friendly guy, and want a friend who always has something to say, Alex is your guy. But, there is a dark side to him. a really dark side. Judging by his dreams, his emotions can change. This is because of the pendant wrapped around his neck, it can connect with Alex's dreams and can tap into his emotions and create dreams, dreams based on his emotions. This allows is also to control Alex, like in a duel if it thinks Alex is gonna go down, it may help. May help, because all of Alex's dreams live in side the pendant. As i said, his dreams effect his emotions, for instance, if he has a boring dream, he becomes increasingly bored and either refuses duels or battles to quickly beat his opponent and move on. If he had a happy dream, he becomes really pumped and is ready for a duel, and likes to hold back to see his opponents moves and try counter them. And, if he has a sad dream, well, he becomes a bit depressed and remembers sad things that have happened to him. In this form, if he duels, he brings out his hope, and battles for the people he loves, so, even though he's sad, he's hopeful.If he has a nightmare, in which case, you need to get the hell out of there. Not only does he quickly rank-up his Monster's into Nightmare Monsters, he runs over you like a pancake, and pierces you like swiss cheese. 

Biography Bio: Born on August 5th, his earliest dream was of a Dragon with beautiful eyes. At the age of 15, he met a man with a deck in his bag. After helping the man from a random robbery, he was given the deck as thanks (though he'd probably prefer money). Needless to say, the first thing he did was challenge everyone he knows to a duel, then when he won, he purposely lost to duel again. It was at the age 17 he decided he wanted to take part in this battle. After signing up for engineer, he realised that wasn't his thing and quickly changed for soldier. But of course, he wasn't as good as he thought. That didn't mean he was too bad though, he rank 12th in a squadron of 30 people, so, i guess he was okay. There is a few things he really struggles with, teamwork being one. Sure, he's good with friends out of battle, but in battle, his deck isn't really designed for teamwork, so he pushes people away to win.

Deck: Dream, an Xyz Deck that starts at rank 2 and works its way up to 6. 

Custom Cards: http://imgur.com/a/jl3tS

Miceallanous: Has on several occasions been caught sleeping during math class

[spoiler=Wade]

Name: Wade Slilson

Nationality: Unknown, but we're 69 percent sure he's Kestorian

Alignment: Technically Kestoria, but he will throw them under a bus because it amused him. He'll also throw Valdria under a bus for laughs as well. Probably Scayna to, because he felt like it.

[spoiler=Appearance]3be960aa05e5858cc83a4add04ab4c83.jpg

Wade stands at six feet and two inches. He's fond of wearing a black scarf and black clothes, and it makes him look 'cool and edgy'. His black hair stays nice and neat by some miracle, and he has blue eyes.

[spoiler=Personality]Wade is a free spirit, doing what he wants, when he wants, because he feels like it. He likes to play pranks on people and be generally annoying, but there's no malicious intent behind it. He can usually seen with a large grin on his face a hatching a new scheme. He has a great love of physical activity and maple syrup, and occasionally says 'eh' in places where it's not needed. Some believe this is because he's not from Kestoria but the country north of it, although it was never confirmed, nor does he ever talk about it. He never likes talking about his past, and for some reason people can't fathom, he hates Duel Monsters with a passion. He has a deck from his childhood he has never updated, and he will never care to. He basically only duels when he has no other way to deal with a problem.

[spoiler=Bio]As long as Wade could remember, he was trained to be a dangerous dueling solider. Everyday, he would learn deck building, composition, the best strategies and how to counter them. He also went through a lot of physical training, which is the reason why he's so fit today. So much pressure was on him, a young child, to bring glory to his country. So much pressure... he just snapped. He began to rebel against the idea of being a solider, goofing off, and doing whatever he wanted. This went on for years, until finally, he was sent to the retraining facility, where he's been ever since.

The incident that got him sent off was so insane and bizarre, even the people that witnessed it have no true idea what happened. All official reports have contradicting stories, and each one was more wild than the last. All they knew was that Wade was truly King of the Squirrels from that day on.

[spoiler=Deck]An old school Yugioh deck, 60 cards of hair pulling frustration with no archetype. He uses spells and traps that allow both players to draw cards, and high defense monsters to protect his life points. He has a lot of traps to disrupt plays and help him stall until he gets to Total Defense Shogun or another special surprise in his deck. All in all, it's as annoying as he is.

Miscellaneous: Wade's Theme

Battle Theme: What is a Man?

[spoiler=The Spawn of Destruction]

Name: Haki "Quick" Han

[spoiler=Appearance]Y2U1QYV.png

Haki stands at 5'8, weighting 189 pounds. His blue hair is from his father while his red eyes are from his mother. He's very thin, and not very intimidating. He has a large cloth wrapped around his left arm, which he unwraps and places around his head when he gets serious.

[spoiler=Personality]Haki is a quiet person, passive and timid. He follows any orders a higher up will give him, mostly out of fear of punishment from them. He's very shy, having a hard time making friends, but he tries to be brave anyways. He's also a bit of a pacifist, unable to bear the thought of actually carding someone, which is why he was relieved to hear the cardifying function of the duel disks were disabled. He is a bit headstrong when it comes to his deck, however. He refuses to swap it out for any reason.

Haki is very uncomfortable with people being physically close to him. He also has a bit of a fear of women, something he got from his father. The strange personalities he has seen around the camps have weirded him out, and he has no idea how to react to these people or how to talk to them.

[spoiler=Bio]Haki's mother was a well respected and feared Colonel, and his father was a timid man, nothing that made him stand out from the crowd. He somehow caught the eye of the Colonel however, and after a night of one-sided, non consensual love making, Haki was conceived. Due to the trouble his mother could get into, she took a year off service to 'rest', and as soon as he was born, Haki was dropped off at his father's without warning. He spent most of his life growing up with his dad, admiring how his old man could be so kind despite how bad life could be.

Now, just because his mother had to ship him off doesn't mean she didn't love him, and she would help the two in any discreet way she could, some clothes or toys coming from an unknown person every year on Haki's birthday. When Haki turned eight, he received a deck from the mystery person, along with a picture of his mother. There was a note attached to the deck, stating that if he wanted to meet his mother, he would have to master this deck, one that was so tricky to use, most people couldn't use it properly. That gave Haki his motivation to train and become stronger.

Sadly, it turns out a Gandora deck is one not to be taken lightly. He still has not mastered this mighty deck, and he usually loses extremely fast. This has happened so much, he has actually gotten the nickname "Quick" for it. Still, he wanted to become a solider to met his mother. However, he was deemed a danger to himself and others, and was shipped away to the retraining camp.

[spoiler=Deck] Gandora Deck. He uses a lot of dragon support and level 8 support cards to help him summon various forms of Gandora, which overwhelm the opponent with great strength or banishing things.

[spoiler=Custom cards]

[spoiler=Speckled Egg of Legend]

Speckled Egg of Legend

Level 1

Dark Dragon

Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Add 1 "Gandora" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is banished, add one "Gandora" monster from the Banished Zone to your hand.

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

[spoiler=Gandora Chick]

Gandora Chick

Level 2

Dark Dragon

Effect: You can tribute this card, Special Summon one "Gandora, Dragon of Destruction" from your hand, ignoring the Summoning Conditions. This Summon is treated as a Normal Summon.

[spoiler=Gandora Whelp]

Gandora Whelp

Level 3

Dark Dragon

Effect: Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; banish both it and this card from the field, but return them in your next Standby Phase. When returned, this card gains ATK 500 X Level/Rank

[spoiler=Gandora Drake]

Gandora Drake

Level 4

Dark Dragon

Effect: Reveal in you hand 1 monster with 0 ATK, this gains ATK equal to the level of the revealed monster times 400 until the end of the turn.

[spoiler=Gandora Wyrm]

Gandora Wyrm

Level 4

Dark Dragon

Effect: Once per turn, you can target one monster with an original ATK of 0; equip this monster from your hand or your side of the field to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains 1500 ATK. Once per turn: if an effect is activated that effects a card this card is equipped to, you can send this equipped card to the graveyard, negate and banish the card.

ATK: 1500

DEF: 1500

[spoiler=Oracle of the Destruction Dragon]

Oracle of the Destruction Dragon

Level 4

Dark Spellcaster

Effect: When this card is summoned, add one "Gandora" card to your hand. When this card is sent to the graveyard, send one "Gandora" card to the graveyard. If this card in its owner's possession is banished, during the next Standby Phase, Special Summon this card in Defense Position and when you do, target one of your banished "Gandora" monsters, shuffle it back into the deck.

ATK: 1500

[spoiler=Gandora Wyvern]

Gandora Wyvern

Level 5

Dark Dragon

Effect: When you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can reveal one monster with 0 ATK in your hand, this card can not be destroyed by card effects until the end of the turn.

ATK: 2000

[spoiler=Gandora, the Dragon of Destablization]

Gandora, the Dragon of Destablization

Level 7

Dark Dragon

Effect: Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, reduce the ATK of all other monsters to 0.

ATK: 2400

DEF: 2000

[spoiler=Gandora, the Dragon of Devastation]

Gandora, the Dragon of Devastation

Level 7

Dark Dragon

Effect: Once per turn, you can reveal one monster in your hand with 0 ATK, and if you do, destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the field. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK and DEF until your next Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Gandora, the Dragon of Eradication]

Gandora, the Dragon of Eradication

Level 10

Dark Dragon

Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from the hand or graveyard) by having 7 "Gandora" monsters in your graveyard, except "Gandora, the Dragon of Eradication". When this card is summoned, pay half your lifepoints and banished all cards on the field, in each graveyard, and in both players' hands. Cards and effects can not be activated in response to this effect. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card gains 500 ATK for every banished card.

[spoiler=Giga Rays of Destruction]

Giga Rays of Destruction

Field Spell

Cards and effects can not be activated in response to the activation of an effect of a level 7 or higher "Gandora" monster. If this card is banished, shuffle it back into your deck, and then draw one card.

[spoiler=Gandora's Mercy]

Gandora's Mercy

Continuous Spell Card

This face up card you control cannot be destroyed by your card effects or banished. When a card(s) is banished, gain 500 lifepoints for each card banished.

Miscellaneous: Haki's Theme

Haki's Theme (Instrumental)

Battle Theme

[spoiler= HELLO HUMAN FRIEND!]

Name: TIM03

[spoiler= Appearance] robot_arm_boy_by_chalii-d333ezm.jpg

They stands at 5'4" and weighs far too much. TIM03's skin is easily recognisable as synthetic because of the slightly reflective gloss covering it, this false flesh is used to cover a sleek mechanical frame. This frame is exposed on its right forearm to release an inbuilt duel disk. TIM03 keeps its fashion largely androgynous in order to be 'more approachable' for all friends.

[spoiler= Personality] Designed as a part of a long line of failed attempts to create an android who could be mass produced to duel with the same talent as a human. The previous TIM AI's were described as being "unnerving" and "standoffish" and "just goddamn freaky dude" by human duelists. To counteract this TIM03 was designed to be as sociable as possible. As a direct result it is almost terrifyingly optimistic about all things, up to and including the death of itself and all people it comes into contact with.

TIM03 will always be the first to smile, forgive and attempt to raise the spirits of all people around it. However this also gets in the way of normal emotional simulations as ALL aspects of its personality must at least contain some tinge of happiness. Even the parts of the personality that crave nothing more than to murder the fleshy meatbags who work against its great nation of Kestoria. TIM03's patriotism is almost unrivalled because its creators had seen enough movies to know that all AI's inevitably turn against their creators. Fortunately 03 is not one of those AI's, a Kestorian robot would never turn against its Kestorian creators, but a semi-Valdrian robot such as 04... Well, there's a reason they discontinued the TIM program.

[spoiler= Bio] The third failure of the now defunct TIM (Trading-card Integrated Machine) program, TIM03 was released onto the battlefield 2 years ago as an artificial soldier who lacked a human soul and therefore couldn't be cardified. However what the scientists did not account for was the fact that sentience qualifies as a soul. They learned this the hard way when TIM01 and TIM02 were defeated and cardified. Upon learning this TIM03 flew into an uncontrollable saccharine rage that has forced the Kestorian army to recall it for 'retraining' at Fort Goldenrod.

However during its time on the battlefield TIM03 learned many things, like how to make friends, how to love, how to gamble and how to clean away the scum known as 'Valdrian soldiers'.

[spoiler= Deck]

When TIM03's AI first emerged, they asked it a simple question: "What is your deck?"

The response was a sign of things to come: "THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY"

Unfortunately for the designers, TIM03 is happy about almost everything. While the developers managed to moderate it down into something partially coherent, its deck lacks structure, theme or consistency.

Monsters: 20

1x Alexandrite Dragon

1x Exploder Dragon

1x Raiza the Storm Monarch

1x Morphtronic Staplen

1x Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke

1x Marauding Captain

1x Drill Barnacle

1x Slate Warrior

1x Flash Knight

1x Giant Rat

1x Mokey Mokey

1x Fluffal Leo

1x Lindbloom

1x Kagetokage

1x T.G. Warwolf

1x Bacon Saver

1x Big Belly Knight

1x Black Luster Soldier

1x Gogogo Golem

1x Zombiena

Spells: 10

1x Smile World

1x Gravekeeper's Servant

1x Reinforcements of the army

1x Gaia Power

1x The Warrior Returning Alive

1x That Wacky Magic!

1x Earthquake

1x Dian Keto the Cure Master

1x Reload

1x Burden of the Mighty

Traps: 10

1x Seven Tools of the Bandit

1x Strike Slash

1x Royal Decree

1x Reckless Greed

1x Backup Soldier

1x Copy Knight

1x Xyz Soul

1x Half or Nothing

1x Desperate Tag

1x Dimension Slice

Extra Deck:

1x Identity 0 (see customs)

1x SM!LEBOT (see customs)

[spoiler= Customs]

On the bright side, the scientists managed to pull some strings with the card R&D to make some cards which weaponise the bizarre structure of TIM03's deck and hopefully give it a chance in the actual battlefield.

Identity 0

Rank 4

DARK

Machine/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 Monsters

Once per turn you may detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, Monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to the number of cards with the same name they control or in their graveyard x400.

2000/2000

SM!LEBOT

Rank 4

EARTH

Machine/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 Monsters

When a player Normal or Special Summon's a monster that has a different name to all other monsters on the field or in the graveyard, place 'SM!LE counter' on any monster on the field. Once per turn you may detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, place a 'SM!LE counter' on any monster on the field. Monsters on the field gain 400 ATK and DEF for each 'SM!LE counter' on them.

1200/1200

[spoiler=Heishi]

leee7O5.png

'None of you have done anything wrong. And you're not devils. It's just that you all have to perish'

Name: Heishi

Alignment: Valdria

[spoiler=Appearance]

jtci67y.png

Heishi has short blond hair, gold eyes, a defined facial structure, and weigh 95 kg. His large height (185 cm), broad shoulders, and serious expression give him an intimidating presence.

[spoiler=Biography]

Berth was born in Valdria, into the militaristic Reinhart's family. As such, from as far as he remembers, he was expected to live his life according to family traditions. All they cared about was getting him into the military. His family has a long tradition of military service, they wanted him to be a warrior, but that’s not what he wanted to do with his life. 

Rigorous trainings and strict teachers filled his life from as soon as he can remember, just so he could live up to his family name. However, at the age of 17 he finally snapped. He had enough of waking up at 6 in the morning every single day, so he could be worked to the bone, both physical and mentally. He had enough of ridiculous schedules he had to follow, so he wouldn't bring shame to his parents. And utmost, he had enough of never been appreciated by his own parents. So he decided to end it all. He collected -stole from his parents- as much money as he could, took his stuff, and ran away. Ran away from absurd trainings. Ran away from his family stupid pride. Ran away from his relatives.

Eventually, after days of travelling, spending most of his money, he finally wound up in his destination: Hallcrest. At the moment he finally thought that all his sorrows were over, he got surprised by the Valdrian Patrol who took him to Fort Floe to transfer him back to Valdria. He knew later that it was his parents whom reported him, as a punishment for his betrayal, and even worse, they abandoned him and handed him over to the Valdrian army as a trainee.

With every passing day, the grim realization that while he managed to escape from one hell, he put himself in something far worse was more and more crushing... To evade this darkness, he escaped and submerged himself in the belief that he was one of the soldiers protecting Valdaria. 

He closed the door to the past, and forgot his former life and family. He opened the door to the future, took a deep breath, step on through, and started a new chapter in his life, with a new name: Heishi, and a new purpose: Endure this hell, live his destined live as a soldier, and FIGHT BACK.

[spoiler=Personality]

First Impression

Heishi is not very approachable. He rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. His manner of speaking tends to be very blunt. His sense of humor tends toward the vulgar and dark. All of this makes him unsettling to a great number of people.

He is also a strict person with a strong sense of duty. He takes his role as a soldier very seriously and insists on his comrades to do the same.

I am a soldier

He had tendency to always think of others before himself, taking on extra burdens for the sake of his comrades. Although he rarely shows -or admit- it, Heishi has a strong sense of morality and empathy: He cares greatly for his subordinates' welfare.

Sweet and lovable

Despite shown a strict and cold persona, Heishi has a hidden soft side: He sleeps with his hyena plushy, and always keep wearing his blue scarf, his precious blue scarf, that was given to him by his childhood friend when he was 10 years old.

I'M NOT a Reinhart, I'm Heishi...

Heishi is developing emotional and mental problems as a result of his parents abandonment, slightly displaying symptoms of dissociative identity disorder. He was unable to cope with his parents actions and has begun to suppress his true memories in an effort to to protect his sanity and cope up with the living hell they put him in. In the process, he forgets his true identity, believing himself to be "Heishi", a solder of Valdria, opposing all his former self dreams to evade this hell and live a peacful life.

[spoiler=Deck]

Heishi uses a deck that focus either on targeting "Insane Illusionist" to swarm the field with high beatstick Vanillas, either to OTK or Xyz Summon a Rank8, or send it to the Graveyard to recycle or search "Bewitching" Spell/Traps.

Customs:

http://imgur.com/a/rrKjF

Misc:

[spoiler=Theme]

- He is a good mannered glutton.

- He still sleeps with his teddy bear hyena plushy.

- He has a navy blue scarf, he loves his navy blue scarf, he rarely removes his navy blue scarf (unless to wash it, or during the shower), and he might kill you for the sake his navy blue scarf and for his hyena plushy too.

funk IT AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT I WILL TRY AND JOIN ANOTHER RP

AND MY FIRST YGO ONE AT THAT

HELP I BARELY EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

So yeah will try and work on that but be warned I work for 6 days straight so it'll be slow going so don't mind me if I'm too slow.

Only thing I know is I will use a deck with A Legendary Ocean and the best card in the world Terrorking Salmon

Also will have the only girl so far *gasp*

This one to be exact

Finally posting a WIP to show I'm working...

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=The Magnet Guy]

yOfb0na.png

"You might think I'm not listening...in reality, I really just don't care."

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Leonard "Leo" Davis

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance:]

4dbd085e923c1bb09b996bc5e976e28e.jpg

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 149 lbs

Leonard's eyes are a shade of green, most likely a jade color, while his hair is a charcoal color. His skin tone seems quite fair, the young man looking a little pale, but he keeps saying pale skin runs in the family. His general appearance is depicted above, with the outfit shown being his current default outfit he tends to prefer to wear. His Duel Disk is a cobalt blue, while the blade itself is a sapphire blue.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Personality:]

Leonard seems to have his head on his shoulders right, unlike most of the other soldiers he has had the opportunity to serve with. However, aside from this, he does still think in his personal opinion that this war happens to be one of the most dumbest wars that could be fought...and over someplace like Scanyan of all places. Nevertheless, he does follow orders like any normal soldier would, albeit with a lot of complaining and backbiting about them. A fantastic little quirk that a soldier would have, right?

Generally, Leonard seems like he's always distant and seems to almost hate everyone he's around. Although that couldn't be farther from the truth. In reality, Leonard does tend to care about his fellow soldiers that he's around to an extent, and usually tries to help them in anyway possible. Just because he's wearing a sour look on his face, doesn't mean he's not smiling on the inside.

Another thing to see Leonard have would be a pretty bad temper that he has. Claiming to have his father's temper, he does tend to get rather annoyed with small things that some people may or may not end up doing. There are even times when this temper and annoyance get the better of him and he might lash out...most notably when he punched a fellow soldier for almost killing him and some innocent civilians. It wasn't a cool time... All in all, however, Leonard has been doing his best to curb his anger and attitude, albeit, not doing quite well at it.

However, when it comes to Dueling, Leonard does seem to get excited and is always up for a game. It's the one outlet he enjoys using to unleash all his pent up rage and frustration and it really makes him feel great.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Biography:]

"This war seems like literal bull...I mean honestly. ...oh god I'm actually dying for this war's cause...damnit..."

Kestorian born, Leonard or Leo as his friends called him, grew up in a family where they did what they could to assist the Kestorian military. That is to say, their home usually was a place where Kestorian military soldiers would often stay when travel to and from the battlefield. Needless to say, Leonard had seen his fair share of wounded soldiers and hearing their fantastic feats of battle...all of it literally boring him. His point of view? Why was Kestoria and Valdria fighting over Scanyan in the first place? There wasn't too much to make of it. It just made zero sense to the young boy.

Fortunately, when Leonard grew up and was able to leave home, it's when he started getting into Duel Monsters, preferring in running the archetype of Magnet Warriors. For some reason these monsters resonated with him well enough for him to figure out...and out of them all, he enjoyed summoning Alpha the Magnet Warrior and Epsilon the Magnet Warrior. The designs of them intrigued him, so they became his two ace monsters to bring out. Though as he got his skills in Dueling down, he caught the eyes of...but who else...the military. Oh joy....

It wasn't long until the Kestorian military came to recruit Leonard. He really had no choice, so he begrudgingly joined the military to help and aid them. His Dueling prowess was amazing, although his lack of enthusiasm in his orders were lackluster and obviously not there. That would've been taken care of in war, they thought. However, he did turn on his fellow soldiers at one point during a mission. One of the Kestorian soldiers caused the damage and not only almost got him killed, but also quite a few innocents. Unfortunately, Leonard got in the soldier's face and punched him...after calling him a team killing f-[REDACTED]. Needless to say, because of this, Leonard got sent to a correctional facility in order for him to calm down and get his attitude in check.

In all honesty...Leonard just wonders why he got dragged into this shitty war to begin with.

x393wz.jpg

Duelist Information

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Deck:]

Magnet Warriors

A deck known for summoning up the Magnet Warriors known by Alpha, Beta, and Gamma to bring forth higher leveled monsters that will no doubt hit the opponent hard. This also works by use of the Electromagnet Warriors, allowing the summoning of their Normal Monster counterparts. However, new Magnet Warriors have appeared and are now used in conjunction with Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta.

In short, try to control the board with the Spells and Traps Magnet Warriors have + thin out the deck to bring out what you need + summon the high level monsters = PROFIT!!

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Custom cards:]

[spoiler=Normal Monsters]

Zeta the Magnet Warrior

Earth | Lv. 4

Rock

Zeta, Eta, and Theta meld as one to form a powerful monster.

ATK: 1650 | DEF: 1450

Eta the Magnet Warrior

Earth | Lv. 4

Rock

ATK: 1550 | DEF: 1850

Theta the Magnet Warrior

Earth | Lv. 4

Rock

ATK: 1450 | DEF: 1350

[spoiler=Effect Monsters]

Electromagnet Warrior Zeta

Earth | Lv. 3

Rock/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Magnet Warrior" monster from your Graveyard, except "Zeta The Electromagnet Warrior". You can only use this effect of "Zeta The Electromagnet Warrior" once per turn. During your opponent's turn: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Magnet Warrior" monster from your Deck (this is a Quick Effect).

ATK: 900 | DEF: 2000

Electromagnet Warrior Eta

Earth | Lv. 3

Rock/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can return 1 Level 4 or lower "Magnet Warrior" monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except "Eta the Electromagnet Warrior", then inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. You can only use this effect of "Eta The Electromagnet Warrior" once per turn. During your opponent's turn: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Magnet Warrior" monster from your Deck (this is a Quick Effect).

ATK: 1600 | DEF: 1200

Electromagnet Warrior Theta

Earth | Lv. 3

Rock/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 Level 4 or lower "Magnet Warrior" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Zeta, the Electromagnet Warrior". You can only use this effect of "Theta The Electromagnet Warrior" once per turn. During your opponent's turn: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Magnet Warrior" monster from your Deck (this is a Quick Effect).

ATK: 1400 | DEF: 1400

Epsilon the Magnet Warrior

Earth | Lv. 4

Rock/Effect

Once per turn, you can return 1 "Magnet Warrior" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck: Draw 1 card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can banish 1 "Magna Warrior" monster from your hand or Graveyard: Special Summon 3 Level 4 or lower "Magnet Warrior" monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, and their effects are negated.

ATK: 1700 | DEF: 1300

Vanguardia the Magna Warrior

Earth | Lv. 8

Rock/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by returning 1 "Zeta the Magnet Warrior", "Eta the Magnet Warrior", and "Theta the Magnet Warrior" from your hand and/or field to the Deck. Unaffected by other monster effects.

ATK: 3400 | DEF: 2800

Draconia the Magna Warrior

Earth | Lv. 8

Rock/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by returning 1 "Electromagnet Warrior Zeta", "Electromagnet Warrior Eta", and "Electromagnet Warrior Theta" from your hand and/or field to the Deck. When this card declares an attack on an opponent's monster, at the end of the Damage Step, you can return 1 "Magnet Warrior" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck: This card can declare another attack.

ATK: 3100 | DEF: 2500

[spoiler=Spells and Traps]

Magnet Repulsion
Cont Trap
The first time a "Magnet Warrior" or "Electromagnet Warrior" monster you control would be destroyed by battle: It is not destroyed.

x393wz.jpg

Miscellaneous Information

x393wz.jpg

Leonard's Theme | Duel Theme | Turnabout Theme | Summoning Ace/High Level Monster Theme

• Leonard's name means the following: Leonard - Translated from the Old High German name "Leonhard", which means "lion strength", "lion-strong", or "lion-hearted". Davis - An English name, meaning "David's son".
  • Leonard is a character based upon another fictional soldier/A.I. program known as Private Leonard Church/Alpha/Epsilon from Red vs. Blue. However, while he acts similar to Church, his surname is a reference to another Red vs. Blue character: Agent Washington of Project Freelancer, otherwise known as David.
  • Leonard has an girlfriend by the name of Alice Kimble, however their relationship is always in an on again, off again, status. He does tend to write to her sometimes, just to check in on her.
  • Alice Kimble, Leonard's girlfriend, is also a reference to Red vs. Blue characters: Alice -> Allison/Agent Texas, Kimble -> President Vanessa Kimball.
  • His deck, Magnet Warriors, is a fun little jab and play on the fact of the A.I. of Project Freelancer, all named after the Greek Alphabet, with the exception of Zeta not being among the list.

[spoiler=Kitty Kitty Bang Bang]Name: Loralei "Lora" Falcrest

Appearance: Lora has a bit of a pale complexion, with big, amber-colored eyes and long, black hair thats goes down a little past her shoulders. She has two tufts of hair on the top of her head that give her the appearance of having cat ears. She usually wears a sleeveless shirt under her grey hoody and has a little blue armband on her left arm. She stands at about 6'5" and weighs around 158 lbs with her black, red highlighted cybernetic legs. Her cybernetic legs add 3 feet to her height and 69 lbs to her weight making her normal height 3'5" and her normal weight 89 lbs.

Personality: Usually seen with a cheerful look on her face, Lora actually hides a fear towards boys. This is a result of many years of being bullied by boys who picked on her for her catty appearance. Despite this fear, Lora is fairly social and is decent enough to get along with. She has a tendency to make cat noises depending on her mood, like purring when she's relaxed or meowing when she's happy. She is also prone to getting easily distracted by the smallest of things, usually to the point that she forgets that she's even in a duel.

Bio: Lora is lucky enough to be the only daughter of the esteemed Falcrest family, a rather rich family that is rumored to have ties to royalty, of course those are just rumors. Ever since she was young, Lora never acted as her family did. While her family acted all fancy like, Lora was cheerful and rambunctious, choosing to run around outside and play with the stray cats around town. Her family was worried for her safety and rightfully so, one day during one of her play dates with the local cats, Lora dove into the street to save two cats from getting ran over. The resulting accident resulted in the loss of Lora's legs.

She spent a good 3 years in a wheelchair, stuck in her home where her parents could keep watch over her. She was depressed, confined to a wheelchair, unable to play with her kitty friends. It was during her 17th birthday that her father turned her life back around, with a custom pair of high tech (and cheetah based XD) robotic legs. The legs costed a small fortune, but Lora's parents were happy to see their daughter in a happy state of mind again.

When the war between Valdria and Kestoria started to heat up, the Falcrest family believed it safer to flee Valdria to a much safer part of Kestoria, for they feared that Lora may get caught up in the Valdrian army. This decision ended ironically, because only days after settling in Kestoria, Lora by some combination of coincidence and her apparent cat-like curiosity, ended up joining the Kestorian army. Its no surprise that she was held back with other soldiers, being deemed "too innocent" and "too easily distracted." Honestly, Lora is just happy to be around.

Deck: Lora relies upon a deck associated with the "Cat" archetype. This Cat deck relies on token spam and to always keep at least one monster on the field so that her other cards can benefit the monster. Generally, Lora likes to draw out duels so that she can learn all that she can about her opponent's play style.

Custom/Anime Cards:

[spoiler=Monsters]Cat Child (Custom)

Lv:1/ATK:100/DEF:100

Beast/Light/Effect

When this card is summoned, you can Special Summon a "Cat" monster from your hand, except Cat Child.

Cat Girl (Anime)

Lv:4/ATK:1200/DEF:1600

Beast/Earth/Effect

Once per turn: during your opponent's turn, if the battle position of a monster your opponent controls would be changed: It is not changed.

Stray Cat Girl (Anime)

Lv:4/ATK:600/DEF:1500

Beast/Earth/Effect

This Attack Position card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Stray Cat (Anime)

Lv:1/ATK:100/DEF:300

Beast/Earth/Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Stray Cat" from your hand. While this card is in face-up Attack Position, your opponent cannot target monsters for attacks, except this one. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Monster Cat" from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Monster Cat (Anime)

Lv:1/ATK:0/DEF:0

Beast/Dark/Effect

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Stray Cat": Destroy all Level 4 monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict 800 damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Stray Cat" or "Stray Cat Girl" in your graveyard: Add it to your hand.

Blue Spirit Cat Girl (Custom)

Lv:3/ATK:1200/DEF:0

Beast/Dark/Pendulum

Scale 1

All "Cat" monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: If you have a "Cat" monster in your other Pendulum Zone, you can target a face-up monster your opponent controls: It loses 500 ATK.

White Siamese Cat Girl (Custom)

Lv:4/ATK:1500/DEF:1000

Beast/Dark/Pendulum

Scale 5

All "Cat" monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can Special Summon a "Cat" monster from your graveyard.

Splinter Cell Tabby Cat (Custom)

Lv:3/ATK:500/DEF:1200

Beast/Earth/Effect

If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard: You can Special Summon as many Cat Tokens (Level 1/Beast/Earth/ATK:500/DEF:500) onto your field as possible.

Red Eyed Calico Cat

Lv:3/ATK:????/DEF:????

Beast/Dark/Effect

This card cannot attack your opponent directly. This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for every "Cat Token" on your field.

[spoiler=Spells/Traps]Kitty Litter Castle (Custom)

Continuous Spell

While you have a face-up "Cat" monster on your field, this card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can activate one of the following effects:

- You can tribute a "Cat" monster to Special Summon up to 3 Cat Tokens (Level 1/Beast/Earth/ATK: 500/DEF: 500) to your side of the field

- Target a "Cat" monster on your field: It gains 1000 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects until the End Phase

Kitty Cannon (Custom)

Continuous Spell

Once per turn: You can activate one of the following effects:

- Tribute 1 Cat Token; destroy a face down card on your opponent's field.

- Tribute 2 Cat Tokens; destroy a monster on your opponent's field and deal 500 damage.

- Tribute 3 Cat Tokens; send 2 face-up cards on your opponent's field to the bottom of the deck.

Cat World (Anime)

Field Spell

All "Neko" and "Cat" monsters on the field gain ATK equal to their original ATK.

Kitten Mischief (Custom)

Continuous Trap

If a "Cat" monster on your side of the field is involved in battle, your opponent takes 300 damage.

Furball Set Up

Counter Trap

If your opponent's monster attacks a face-up Beast type monster on your side of the field: The attacking monster's ATK is halved and your opponent takes damage equal to the ATK lost.

[spoiler=Extra Monsters]Cat Girl Magician (Anime)

Spellcaster/Dark/Xyz

Rank 4/ATK: 2000/DEF: 1800

2 Level 4 monsters

You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; halve this cards ATK until the End Phase, if you do, it can attack your opponent directly this turn.

Twin Tail Cat Lady (Anime)

Beast/Dark/Xyz

Rank 1/ATK: 1000/DEF: 1000

3 Level 1 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card gains 800 ATK

Dark Nekomancer (Custom)

Spellcaster/Dark/Xyz

Rank 3/ATK: 1500/DEF: 1500

2 Level 3 "Cat" monsters

This card counts as a "Cat" monster while face-up on the field or in the graveyard. If this card destroys an opponent's monster and sends it to the graveyard, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field in Attack Position. Monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect become "Cat" monsters and have their original ATK and DEF changed to 1000.

Miscellaneous:

Theme Song- https://youtu.be/n9oH4eADG24

Lora does have a pet kitty, two in fact. A grumpy, jet black one named Luna and a snow white, friendly one named Sol. Luna being a girl and Sol being a boy.

[spoiler=Ms. Tall Dark and Untamed]

ghoeDdw.png
"So, 'mighty opponent', how's the view look from under my boot heel?"

Name: Callisto Hawkins

Nationality: Scayna

[spoiler=Appearance]On1zBAc.png
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 172 pounds

Simply put, Callisto is tall. She tends to tower over her peers, giving her the perfect opportunity to look down on others both figuratively and literally. Callisto tends to wear a big, arrogant grin on her face, and when she's being condescending, her facial expression shows it. Atop Callisto's head is a mess of unkempt silver hair that tends to just spike out in whatever direction it wants. Often adorning Callisto's body is a blue hoodie noted to have a tooth-like fringe around the hood's edges.

[spoiler=Personality]Callisto is somebody never content with having just enough. She wants more and more, always aspiring to greater heights in life. This bottomless ambition goes hand-in-hand with Callisto's greedy, self-indulgent tendencies. If she wants something, she just goes out to take it, and if she wants to do something, she'll do it. Which can be problematic, since few things make Callisto happier than seeing something broken, be it an object or person. Callisto is a person whose impulses tell her to destroy things and make people grovel at her feet, and she's never been one to ignore them. Fortunately, regular dueling is enough to keep her from getting bored enough to really get into her impulses.

When Callisto duels, she doesn't just aim to win. She aims to utterly humiliate her opponent with crushing defeat after crushing defeat. She wants her opponent to quit and call her their better, and kneel at her command. Callisto would be perfectly content to become the queen of the world, but not for long before she aspired to even greater heights. Making others do her bidding gives Callisto a warm and fuzzy feeling that she's finally the one in control. Having generally lacked control over the course of her life, Callisto craves that feeling of finally being the person who calls the shots.

Speak to her, and Callisto will come off as arrogant. Callisto wants all the power and money in the world, and - although she has no solid reason as to why - believes she's perfectly entitled to it. She isn't interested in squaring off with weak duelists, viewing them as below her, to the point where she won't even acknowledge the fact that one has challenged her. Callisto is also quite the glutton, with the only thing she'll feed faster than her ego being her stomach. It doesn't matter what it is; if it's edible - and even if it isn't in some cases - she'll eat it. If one person can perfectly embody the Kestorian spirit of wanting to live in excess while simultaneously despising Kestoria, it's Callisto.

[spoiler=History]Callisto doesn't really know anything about her family. Only that they had no intention of keeping her, as Callisto was left at the doorstep of an orphanage in northern Scayna - near the Valdrian border - when she was still a newborn. It was a poorly-funded place, though most of the orphans were perfectly content with their lot in life. Most. Despite not being able to do anything about her situation, Callisto was not a happy camper. She wanted answers, and nobody had them. It didn't take long for Callisto to develop into an angry person. Angry at her parents for leaving her before she ever knew them, at her peers for just rolling over and accepting their lot in life when she couldn't, and angry at the royal family of Scayna for running a kingdom where this kind of thing could just...happen.

Callisto was still a child when the collapse of Scayna as a kingdom went down, but she was thrilled. Mind, she wasn't particularly happy with the war that had come just before it, since the warring with Kestoria had cut funding to Callisto's orphanage even further, but during the actual collapse of the kingdom, Callisto wanted nothing more than to be at the core of the chaos and burn the place herself. Of course, that was not possible, since even if she'd walked to the capitol where all this was happening, the whole ordeal would have been over with not long after she arrived. However, with the fall of Scayna came a new war, between Kestoria and Valdria. Kestoria wanted Scayna's lands as reparation for the war they'd started, and Valdria wanted it to escape the frozen wastelands of their home.

Callisto totally understood where Valdria was coming from. Even near their southern border, it was pretty cold, and she'd always wanted to move south. At the same time, Callisto admired how neat and tidy Valdria operated; everything fit perfectly into its own little place. Surely they didn't let things just slide however like she figured Scayna did. Not to mention she was still bitter at Kestoria for causing her orphanage's funding to get cut. Once both sides began taking recruits from among Scaynan refugees, Callisto was one of the first in line to join up with the Valdrian cause.

Being so close to the border probably gave her an unfair head start, to be fair.

By this point, Callisto already had some experience dueling, but her deck was shoddy at best. She lacked the core cards needed to really make it work how it was supposed to, but once she signed up with the Valdrian army for training - being too young for actual combat - that issue was taken care of in short time. Soon, Callisto had a perfectly competent Frightfur deck, and was able to show what she could really do. The next few years were filled with training, training, freezing weather, and more training. Callisto grew more and more powerful as a duelist, and constantly thirsted for more. Her ambition got the better of her when it came time to actually deploy her against Kestorian forces. Callisto was rebellious; she didn't care what her orders were, as her only goal was to strike fear into the hearts of the Kestorian soldiers, force the weak ones to surrender, and card the stronger ones to keep as trophies.

Callisto's reckless nature gave away ambushes, got fellow Valdrians carded, and created openings in defensive lines for Kestorian forces to exploit. Callisto's been sent to Fort Floe in an attempt to curb her recklessness and bring her level of ambition back down to earth a bit.

Deck: Frightfur (or Fluffal idfk (it's the same funking deck anyway :P))

Archived