Yu-Gi-Oh! Trivial Wars [OOC/PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

The forts are separated by Hallcrest, and it's actually impossible to throw a rock that far.

Curious, isn't it? ;)

(You should join the Skype chat, then you learn cool things about what's going on in the rp. Like how Sai forgot there's an entire village between the forts XD)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, for sure, dude, I assumed that was what you were doing anyway. You gooood.

Additionally, I am now closing down apps. May open them a few months down the road, but we'll get there when we get there. So far I'm having a blast, you all are doing a great job.

• 2 months later...

Hey.

So I don't think it's a secret we're not doing well lately. And it is very much my fault. I have not been a good host, you guys deserve better, and I honestly made a real poor choice starting this RP when I did. I started a new job that I hated a few weeks after we began, and I started a new one this week. I haven't been able to give this the attention it deserved. I feel so, so guilty about this because you guys have been great, you've all made characters I love, and I hate doing this for those characters and this RP that I've wanted to do for so long.

I do not think I am cut out to be a host. I at the very least need a break. My confidence is shot, from this and life in general. Doesn't excuse my failings as a host at all, but it is true. I am going to be placing the RP on hiatus for now. I'll be honest, right now odds of me returning aren't great. I think I'm missing a key understanding of being a good host, and I want to be that host for you guys, and hopefully I can someday. And hopefully, it will be here, in Trivial Wars. 

Archived