Delete the cardmaker

I think we can all agree that YCMaker is literal trash, and I think we all recognise that as long as he has money coming in from here he won't do any actual administrating. So delete the cardmaker and remove his income. Don't know how much access you have to the code but do whatever to funk it up or better yet, see if ye can prevent ads running on it. It's pretty pathetic as a thing for making cards anyway being 2 generations behind the game, so it won't be missed by anyone with a genuine interest in making their own cards as they'll have TCGeditor or Photoshop or Gimp or whatever.

When YCMaker realises no money is flowing to him for nothing each week/month, he will have to come back here to find out what is going on, and we can hold him to ransom. Tell him there was a virus or something, I don't know. Open the path for Tormy or someone to buy the (now worthless) site so we can have a proper admin and a functioning site, undoing whatever damage was done to initiate this (probably important to ensure that whatever is done is reversible, but not obvious enough he'd figure it out himself; not sure what this would constitute but this is just an outline of a plan).

This is the final solution.

Fairly new to the forum (as an active member that is) but for all we know...couldn't he have read this post anonymously? In that case it'd be useless to lie about it. I'm not sure why the maker hasn't returned and for what I know the reason you gave could be legitimate, but I'm not sure if this is the right way to go.

I myself code my MSE or download previously coded MSE versions instead of using this website so it wouldn't really affect me but let's see what other members have to say about this.

Archived