Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bluefire [OoC][R-16]

- - - - - ~Renegade~ RP Production OoC Co-Host: Mr. Hyde

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts
    Last Visit May 18 2018 08:48 PM

Click Here to go to the <IC Thread>

pYA6VSA.png

"The familiar ping of a message board notification arrives like clockwork, every Monday at 5 pm. Most of the time the reports are bullshit; they're just your standard bureaucratic nonsense, reassuring the public that everything that can be done is being done. And maybe it is, but the fact remains: I've been stuck in here for 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days. I've missed my mother's birthday. My anniversary. And my sister's wedding. I've missed so much

The first message they sent us contained 6 paragraphs. No matter how many times I read it, I can't really tell you what it says. But, I'll never forget how I felt when I first read it. I've never felt so afraid in my life. People were dying. Like, actually, dying. At that point dozens of people had been confirmed dead from this damned game, and my dumb ass though that was a lot. Now, it's 4 months later and hundreds of lives have been lost.

As always, I scroll to the bottom of the familiar Bluefire, game-wide message board, expecting my weekly update from the outside world. It's there, and I almost click on it, but then I notice there is an unread message on the guild board as well. A message from an unknown member. The only words it contains are: 'Directions for escape to follow.' Within the hour it'll disappear, but not before raising a thousand questions in my head and those of my guildmates, chief among them the question we've been asking ourselves the entire time we've been trapped here: How do we get out?"

Rules

1. All applicable YCM rules (especially the Advanced Clause) apply.

2. Be courteous, kind, and constructive in all interactions.

3. Mr. Hyde (AKA Hyde, AKA Sock Puppet Dragon) will be acting as my co-host throughout the duration of the RP. We reserve the right to take control of any and all characters as needed to advance the plot. In addition, we reserve the right to ask that you edit/delete any IC or OoC post that we deem problematic, detrimental to the plot, or disrespectful to your fellow RP members. We will also be making any executive decisions as they need to be made.

4. For the time being please only create one character.

5. There will be limited acceptance in this RP, and thus you are in competition with other applicants to secure a spot on the character roster. You may request reviews and critiques from RP Hosts, but official acceptance will not be issued until a later date that has yet to be determined.

6. Read the database. Please read the database!

7. Have Fun~

[Database]

I apologize in advance for how much information you have to get through for your applications. There is, admittedly, a lot. As participants in this RP you are free to suggest edits and additions to this database. Of course, any amendments will be vetted through myself and my co-host, but we very much want your creative outlook to be represented in the RP. 

Application

eli01.jpg

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,322 posts
    Last Visit 27 minutes ago
  • Alias:Hydreigon

I'm ready for this...but will you hurt me again?  

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,387 posts
    Last Visit May 18 2018 01:48 PM
  • Alias:Yui

Looks fun, color me interested.

justyui.gif

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Official Typecast Shonen Protag of YCM

• Legendary Members
  • 19,344 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:50 PM

....I'm crazy and got a lot of RPs right now...

*throws hat into the interested corner* ...am I glutton for punishment? Maybe...just maybe.

x393wz.jpg

Fuzzy, but Deadly

KuriGod

KuriGod

Oh mah KuriGawd

• Gawd

• 273 posts
    Last Visit Apr 22 2018 06:43 AM
  • Alias:KuriGod
  • Spouse:Rainbow Kuriboh (the card), Kurbohrn, Winged Kuribo and ur momh

How could I say no?

Kirito Gifs

The Slapping of Mr ()'s Neck 2017

Posted Image
Posted Image

~*Winter*~

~*Winter*~

カウは毎日うんちを食べている。

• Members
  • 50 posts
    Last Visit Dec 08 2017 06:55 PM

Hmmmmmmmm, interest noted.

The Anger of All Healers Combined

hahaha now i am on first page

MiserableDependentLemur-max-14mb.gif

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,688 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:15 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

You know what, why not.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

SmUH6Uv.png

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

So... first glance through the Gdoc, and I've already decided, "Hell yeah, I want in on this."

...now to read the rest of it :/

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts

...but will you hurt me again?  

*throws hat into the interested corner* ...am I glutton for punishment? Maybe...just maybe.

I'm glad you trust me enough to find out. 

Tbh I think the work I've put into this already has me well attached to it for awhile and I appreciate you all taking a chance with me :D

EDIT: My goal is to have the OoC some time tomorrow

eli01.jpg

KuriGod

KuriGod

Oh mah KuriGawd

• Gawd

• 273 posts
    Last Visit Apr 22 2018 06:43 AM
  • Alias:KuriGod
  • Spouse:Rainbow Kuriboh (the card), Kurbohrn, Winged Kuribo and ur momh

Only now have I actually read the gdoc and It sounds amazing, though I skipped the territory part

Kirito Gifs

The Slapping of Mr ()'s Neck 2017

Posted Image
Posted Image

JellisOP

JellisOP

God of Darkness

• Advanced Members
  • 254 posts
    Last Visit 48 minutes ago
1.So, where did you get inspiration?
2. Why do you not have a variant of the bard from d&d?
7gNTIgW.jpg

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts

1.So, where did you get inspiration?
2. Why do you not have a variant of the bard from d&d?

1. SAO, .hack//Sign, etc.

2. because I was tired of making classes and wanted to get the Interest Check up. Feel free to sketch one out and add it to the google doc if you want :) 

eli01.jpg

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,714 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:28 PM

...already have a brewing idea for both a Human Duelist (yes, I read the description for the class!) and a Human Assassin, both brothers.

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts

...already have a brewing idea for both a Human Duelist (yes, I read the description for the class!) and a Human Assassin, both brothers.

More than likely I won't be accepting more than one character per person, but shoot me your idea maybe we can make something work 

eli01.jpg

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,714 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:28 PM

Now, that's a detail I would have liked to know earlier, because I was scheming of a way for the brothers to tag-team in battles. Hm...

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 728 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
  • Spouse:ur mom

I'm still skimming through the doc, but it all seems really interesting. Noting interest.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Dad

Dad

There will be no prison which can hold our movement down.

• Moderators

• 14,521 posts
    Last Visit 44 minutes ago
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

I'll be going through the doc today and tomorrow to know for sure whether or not I wanna play.  Looks interesting, but I won't put in a definite answer just yet.

lhRwFoL.jpg

Gangsters.  Outlaws.

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts

I'll be going through the doc today and tomorrow to know for sure whether or not I wanna play. Looks interesting, but I won't put in a definite answer just yet.

Dad this makes me so freaking excited!

You know him, you love him! Your resident Sock Puppet Dragon is my co-host!! HYDE!

(also: gonna stress to refrain from making characters until OoC is actually up y'all. Remember that this is still just an interest check and while I appreciate y'all's interest very much, I don't want anyone's plans to get shot and then all their work to go to waste because they misinterpreted something or because we ended up scrapping something between now and the time the OoC goes up)

Sorry for the double post

eli01.jpg

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Official Typecast Shonen Protag of YCM

• Legendary Members
  • 19,344 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:50 PM

Hyde being Co-Host, not a bad choice amigo!

>Reads to wait until OOC is completed to make character

Fiiiiiiiiiiine...guess I'll make my bardic elven halfing later XD Jk...wouldn't make a bard...I ain't THAT crazy.

(temmie)

(temmie)

detemmienation

• Monsters

• 6,994 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:36 PM
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

So what you're saying is I can make a pirate.

Yeah, I'm gonna make a pirate.

Interest noted.

go_to_tem_shop__by_xxthecandywolfxx-d9wk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users