[AGM] Attribute Fusion Collaboration

A collaboration project for AGM by Sakura and Draconus.

[spoiler=Members]

Sakura, Gale Knight of the AGM
WIND - Level 10 - Warrior/Fusion/Effect - 3300/2500
1 or more "AGM" monsters + 1 WIND monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned using the above Materials, and cannot leave your Extra Deck by other ways. This monster can make a number of attacks per turn during each Battle Phase equal to the number of "AGM" monsters used as Fusion Material. If this monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 non-WIND "AGM" monster from your Graveyard. If this is the only Warrior-Type monster you control, other "AGM" monsters you control cannot be targeted for attacks. During either player's turn, you can Tribute this face-up monster; Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower "AGM" monster from your Graveyard.

Draconus, Dragon Lord of the AGM
FIRE - Level 9 - Dragon/Fusion/Effect - 3000/3000
1 "AGM" monster + 1 or more FIRE monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned. If this monster battles your opponent's Special Summoned monster, reduce that monster's ATK and DEF to 0. Once per turn: You can add 1 "AGM" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to the number of FIRE monsters used as Fusion Material. If this monster leaves the field by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower "AGM" monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Fusion or Synchro Summon).

Trebuchet, Mechanized Ghost of the AGM

Level 8 - EARTH - Machine/Fusion/Effect

2800/2000

1 "AGM" monster + 1 or more EARTH monsters

Must first be Fusion Summoned. When an "AGM" monster you control battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn: You can target any number of cards on the field or in the Graveyard, up to the number of EARTH monsters used to Fusion Summon this card; banish them.

Dova, Psychic Commander of the AGM

Level 7 - LIGHT - Psychic/Fusion/Effect

2500/2000

1 LIGHT monster + 1 or more "AGM" monsters

Must first be Fusion Summoned. "AGM" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF for every "AGM" monster on the field. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "AGM" monster from your hand or Graveyard, but it cannot activate its effects until the end of this turn. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose Level is equal to or less than the total Levels of the "AGM" monsters used to Fusion Summon this card, except "Dova, Psychic Commander of the AGM". You can only use this effect of "Dova, Psychic Commander of the AGM" once per turn.

Nyx, Ragnarok Avatar of the AGM

Level 7 - DARK - Fiend/Fusion/Effect

2400/2000

1 or more "AGM" monsters + 1 DARK monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. You can Normal Summon/Set 1 "AGM" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) Once per turn: You can place any number of Void Counters on monsters your opponent controls, up to twice the number of "AGM" monsters used as Fusion Material for this card. Monsters with Void Counters lose 100 ATK and DEF for every Void Counter on them, also they cannot activate their effects. When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 "AGM" monster from your Graveyard, except "Nyx, Ragnarok Avatar of the AGM".

Tinkerer, Loyal Defender of the AGM
WATER - Level 6 - Rock/Fusion/Effect - 800/2800
1 or more "AGM" monsters + 1 WATER monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. While you control this monster, you can select the targets of your opponent's attacks and effects among "AGM" monsters you control. If you Special Summon an "AGM" monster from your Extra Deck: Draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Design stuff]

Basically, this sprung from an idea in the Neo Fusion creation game and Draconus/I had a hand in making Fusion forms of prominent AGM users based on the source threads below. I did half of them, whereas Draco did the others.

https://forum.yugioh...s-ego-stroking/

https://forum.yugioh...o-agm-avengers/

At the time the above threads were conceived, Gadjiltron was still a member of AGM and contributed Sworms (which I think are in this section somewhere), hence why he has a member form in the first thread.

Right now, everyone else but him who got a card form is still a member and based on a general composite of their effects in both (if applicable).

(There are other users besides us, but the ones used here are the most active and had more info to work from. Nothing against the others who did not receive a Fusion form; perhaps later additions.)

Some of the cards have inverted requirements due to confusion in understanding the requirements (which is essentially Gadjiltron and Draco). Was supposed to be 1 (Attribute) monster + 1 or more "AGM" monsters.

====

For competitive applications:

• Mine is supposed to have a Shooting Star clause (or something) based on how much you use to summon, plus protect the others from getting hit. Non-WIND clause exists because I'm the only WIND member in AGM (there are cards based on MetalSonic which are also WIND, but he has since quit). Also statline goes with more recent cards that are implicitly based on me (afaik).
  • Draco is anti-SS support (which should be viable considering the entire game revolves around SSing stuff [bar True Kings and stuff]. Also searching power if you can get it going.
  • Gadjiltron builds off his namesake and prevents chaining when an AGM monster battles.
  • Dova is power pusher and revival for AGM
  • Nyx is temporary stun and AGM-specific revival.
  • Tinkerer just redirects stuff to save key monsters.

I did not make the card with my name on it.

Anyway, enjoy the slight collab that came up.

(Reps will be given for proper reviews under the Advanced Clause)

Archived