I Broke Adventure Time Card Wars

TL;DR, I played 25 creatures in one turn and used 2 cards that made the 4 creatures currently on the board +1 for each creature played that turn. 25 x 2 plus their own individual powers adds up to about 211 damage. For comparison, players have 25 health.

W2ADb5J.jpg

Although I unfortunately only used one Blueberry Pieclops and not 3 + 1 Lost Golem, I managed to play 25 creatures in one turn and thus get +50 to each creature using Drop Zone.

You may ask, "How?" The answer is simple.

0FsfYZN.jpg

Using Unempty Coffin to play Fummy, you immediately get 1 free action. Playing another Fummy acts as a cost 0 if you floop it. Playing Red Eyeling leaves 2 actions and gets back Unempty Coffin. So essentially, you have played 3 creatures and still have 2 actions.

This deck, of course, is nothing without Wake-Up Call. Especially after using Unempty Coffin for Ghost Djini, so that it costs 0, Wake-Up Call earns you 2 free actions as long as you have 2 Fummies on board. You can also then use Red Eyeling again, which will bet you a free Unempty Coffin or Void Thimble, letting you continue your creature output. Even Ghost Djini stands back up so you get another free spell.

Once you have 2 fummies, a Ghost Djini or Red Eyeling, and Wake Up Call, you can rack up actions to the point where they end up being 6, 7, or even 8.

You may also be asking, "isn't this inconsistent?"

It would be, if there weren't 3-4 draw cards in Adventure Time Card Wars. This lets you plow through 40+ decks in a jiffy. Better yet is Tailgator, who draws over 7 cards on its own after enough of the loop.

Eventually, it all snowballs into 4 creatures on board with +50 power, as long as you have 2 actions and 2 Drop zones remaining.

God this game is so terrible.

Archived