Blessing Valkyrie

cheewei27

Hey guys its been a long time after my last card.. hope you guys enjoy this tech card and be sure to give Commend / feedback and advice !!!

Level 1 / Light

Fairy / Tuner

ATK 0 / DEF 0

When you activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, that requires a dice roll: You can change the dice result to any number between 1 to 6. If you do, this card cannot be destroy by battle or card effects the turn this card effect is active and resolve. You can only control 1 face-up "Blessing Valkyrie" on your field.

k7nXx5J.jpg

The card grammar could use a little brushing up. I'd recommend checking out Zaziuma's thread regarding it. Also should be Fairy/Tuner/Effect, but during the initial release of Tuners I do remember some of them having the effect part left out until later prints, so that's relatively minor.

I think this would be the correct effect after fixing the OCG problems:

"Whenever you activate a Spell/Trap Card or monster effect that requires a dice roll: You can change the result to any number between 1 and 6, and if you do, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects until the end of this turn. You can only control 1 "Blessing Valkyrie"."

In terms of the card itself, it's a fun casual to troll friends using Dice Jar and whatnot. I think there's an infinite loop with it and Needle Wall though, so you might want to revamp a part of the effect. Other than that, it's an alright casual card.

Archived