[Fanfiction] Yu-Gi-Oh! S'Cube (Pilote)

HexEden

Hi! 

Here's a small fiction about Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe. It's just a try, to introduce an idea, So I don't know if I'll do an "Episode 2" haha, but well, maybe if you like it... 

Note : For this fiction, I only do the duel part and nothing more. 

In this universe, the Duel Monsters System had been developed so duels take place in the air. Duelists fight by piloting Duel Jets. Using a new type of monsters : "Furtive Chaser" * . The story takes place around Kiwako Iguchi, a young recruit from the Flying Duel Squadron "Slifer".

(* You can find explanations about the "Furtive Chaser" type monster here => https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/364233-experimental-monsters-furtive-chaser-type-monsters/ )

(I don't own the following cards Artworks)

Welcome into Yu-Gi-Oh! S'cube !

018jfOu.jpg

Kiwako jumped into her Duel Jet. When she grabs the shifters, the I.A's voice resonated into the cockpit.

[spoiler=Kiwako's Duel Jet] ld5wREN.jpg 

I.A - Sky Squadron System activate. Systems All Green. Ready for the Take-Off.

Kiwako - Let's Go!

The Duel Jet was propelled on the launching pad and took off with a dazzling rapidity.

Kiwako was thrilled. Flying for real was a whole different sensation than the simulation flights of the academy. She did some aerial acrobatics.

Sergeant Cross - Hey the Newbie! Not too bad for a first flight! Now let's see what you're worth in a Duel!

I.A - Dual Mode ON. "Furtive Race Road" Field Spell Activate. 

[spoiler=Furtive Race Road] ZLl4V01.jpg 

"

The holographic headlamps on the Duel Jet start to glows. And Life Points (4000) were displayed on the screens.

Kiwako and Sergeant Cross - IT'S TIME TO DUEL !

The Sergeant draws a card. And a golden ring appears somewhere around the Floating H.Q.

Sergeant Cross - Okay Newbie! I'm the one to start! I put a monster on defense position and a face down card. Your turn!

Kiwako - I draw! She looked briefly at her cards. I summon "Beloved Robot" in attack position. "Beloved Robot", attack his face down monster!

[spoiler=Beloved Robot] tZliLTA.jpg  

Sergeant Cross - Bad Luck, my monster's DEF is superior to your ATK.

[spoiler=Mecha Police Zeppelin] 4CuDRll.jpg 

Kiwako's Life points decreased of 100 points.

Kiwako - Heck! I put a card face down and finish my turn.

Sergeant Cross - Ok! He drew a card and smiled. I summon Mecha Knight in defense position and finish my turn.

[spoiler=Mecha Knight] WCWY5re.jpg

Kiwako Draw.

Kiwako - This time I'm sure I can beat his monster ... But I must take care of his face down card  ... I summon "Razor Blade Catwoman". Attack his Mecha Knight!

[spoiler=Razor Blade Catwoman] SfJfxuE.jpg

Sergeant Cross - Not so fast! You just activated my trap card: "Mecha Glitch"! The attack of your monster is canceled and that ends your Battle Phase!

[spoiler=Mecha Glitch] ZSmy3MF.jpg 

Kiwako - Tch !

Due to the effect of Razor Blade Catwoman, her monster automatically change into defense position.

The sergeant drew a card and took a look at his Furtive Counters indicator. Five lights blinked for the five golden rings floating around the H.Q.

Sergeant Cross - Good! It's time to show you what a real Duelist can do!

The Sergeant's Duel Jet climbed up and ran through a golden ring that passed by. The ring disappeared immediately after.

Sergeant Cross - I use 1 Furtive Counter and my two monsters as Materials, and I Special Summon "Furtive Chaser - Red Mecha Hero" ! Now "Red Mecha Hero", attack her "Razor Blade Catwoman" !

[spoiler=Furtive Chaser - Red Mecha Hero] upBEzaw.jpg

Kiwako's monster explodes into pieces. 

Sergeant Cross - I'm not done yet ! My monster have a special effect ! When "Red Mecha Hero" destroys a monster in battle, he can attack your Life Points directly ! 

After this second attack, Kiwako's Life points were now of 2100.

Sergeant Cross - Well Newbie ! I place this card face-down and it's your turn !

Red Mecha Hero disappeared and the two Sergeant's monsters took place next to the Duel Jet, again.

Kiwako looked at her Furtive Counters indicator. 

Kiwako - Okay, I'll show you what I can do ! 

Kiwako's Duel Jet make a spin and went down to the water, passing by two rings. 

Kiwako - I use 2 Furtive Counters and "Beloved Robot" as Material, then I Special Summon "Furtive Chaser - Mecha Princess" ! 

[spoiler=Furtive Chaser - Mecha Princess] iA08ef2.jpg

Immediately after this "Mecha Princess" appeared, she shot a laser beam from his weapon and disintegrated Hero Knight.

Seargeant Cross - What?!

Kiwako - Oh yeah, that the particularity of "Mecha Princess"! When she is summoned, she destroy every monsters in defense position with a DEF inferior to her ATK.

Seargeant Cross - Okay, but I still have my "Mecha Police Zeppelin"!

Kiwako - Not for a long time ! I play this card : "Mecha Wings" ! This Equipment Spell card allows 300 ATK to my "Mecha Princess". Now "Mecha Princess" Attack "Mecha Police Zeppelin" !

[spoiler=Mecha Wings] tVwaZSS.jpg 

"Mecha Police Zeppelin" was destroyed by this attack. 

Kiwako - Yes!

Seargeant Cross - Hum... You may have destroyed my monsters but I still haven't lost any Life Points.  And don't rejoice too quickly. Send my monster to the Graveyard activate my Trap : " Till the End". this card allow me to special summon on the field a monster destroyed during this turn. Comme back "Mecha Police Zeppelin" !

[spoiler=Till the End] rV9zSHv.jpg 

Kiwako was surprised to see the monster she had just destroyed returned to life. She put a card face down and finished her turn, making "Mecha Princess" disappear.

Seargeant Cross - It's my turn now ! 

His duel jet go through two golden rings. 

Seargeant Cross - As I always have my monster, I will take advantage of it to make an invocation! Come to me "Furtive Chaser - S.P.D Dragon" !

[spoiler=S.P.D Dragon] 7Um2QZh.jpg 

When this monsters appeared, he jump himself on "Beloved Robot" and tore it to pieces.

Seargeant Cross - Just like your "Mecha Princess", my monster have a special effect that allows him to make an attack directly after his invocation, even if it's not the Battle Phase. And as your monster was in attack mode you lose 100 Life Points, and have no monster to protect you. Now, it's time to end this Duel! "S.P.D Dragon" attack her Life Points !

"S.P.D Dragon" shots a laser beam in direction of Kiwako's Duel Jet. 

Seargeant Cross - Well, it was not so bad for a new recruit. 

Kiwako - Not so fast! The duel continues!

Seargeant Cross - Huh?! 

Kiwako - I use effect of my face down card : "Serenity of Angel" ! So I still have 100 Life points!

[spoiler=Serenity of Angel] fqUf1Kr.jpg 

Seargeant Cross - Oh! I'm impressed! Then, let's see what you can do! I put this face down card and end up my turn. 

Kiwako's take a look at her cards. Only Trap and Spell cards.

Kiwako - No monster and nothing here's really useful... I hope to draw a good card...I want to win this duel...

Kiwako feverishly poked his card. Without looking at her. Then she opened her eyes ...

Kiwako - Ooooooh Yesss ! First of all, I put a face down card ! Then I play : "Secret Invocation Portal" ! This card allow me to Special Summon a "Furtive Chaser" monster without using Furtive Counters or Material Monsters !

[spoiler=Secret Invocation Portal] 
YLxE5zc.jpg 

Seargeant Cross -  "Secret Invocation Portal" is a very rare card ! How can have she such a card in her game?!

Kiwako - Come to me : "Heavy Cyber's Black Duchess" !

[spoiler=Furtive Chaser - Heavy Cyber's Black Duchess] UzeDGrb.jpg 

Seargeant Cross - Another super rare card ?! 

Kiwako - The special effect of my "Heavy Cyber's Black Duchess" transform the number of cards I have in hand into an attack points for this monster! 

Seargeant Cross - You have only two cards in your hand actually, your monster is not strong enough to defeat mine.

Kiwako - That's why I use this : "Refueling of The Mothership"! This allows me to draw 4 more cards! Now I have five cards in my hand, and my monster ATK is now 5000 ! Now "Heavy Cyber's Black Duchess" attack his monster 

[spoiler=Refueling of the Mothership] Fg53A7U.jpg 

Seargeant Cross - I activate my Trap Card : "Discover of Worlds" ! My trap change your attacking monster into defense position ! 

[spoiler=Discover of Worlds] rYoSJe9.jpg

Kiwako - I don't think so ! I reveal my face down card : "Trickspell" ! Now it's your "Mecha Police Zeppelin" which goes into attack position !

[spoiler=Trickspell] FxpZLJ4.jpg 

Seargeant Cross - What?!

"Heavy Cyber's Black Duchess" destroys "Mecha Police Zeppelin" and the Seargeant's Life Points fall to 0. 

Kiwako - Oh my god ! I did it ! I won! 

Kiwako was so happy that she did several aerial acrobatic figures with her Duel Jet. 

Seargeant Cross - Haha, there seem to be some promising recruits this year.

--------------------------------------- END ---------------------------------------

Thank you for your reading! Tell me what you think of it !

Archived