[Written, Semi-AGM] Almayian's | an archetype that is not an archetype...also let have some fun together with lore! (4/?)

Dokutah

hello fine people of YCM. today i have something...something probably done to death in so many ways, but not quite like this one...i hope. so in this post not only that im gonna present my "archetype" you can also join the fray by adding your own creation. which in this case is a Normal Pendulum monster! i know what you thinking "oh man...Normal monster? boooorrrriiiing" oh you definitely wrong on that. designing a normal monster is actually really fun. you can put epic lore on your monster giving it a deep backstory, characterization same goes to its name since it not required to be an archetypal name you can put any epic sounding name on it that can live up to its lore text.

well if you more into effect junkies. go ahead, be crazy with the pendulum effect

on my personal side though im going to present an Almayian "archetype which derived by my draft at the Archetype Game as the Miscellaneous Regular (https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/334071-archetype-game/?p=6948484) :

You don't have to be knights nor Soldier to be a Hero ...everyone is born Hero... as long ones have just a speck of pure will power and determination, that person will able to slay beings more terrifying than a wicked dragon

- Queen Occamina the ruler of rebels, to its people-

Miscellaneous Regulars is  unique take upon concept of how archetype is constructed. at first you see them as a bunch of Normal Pendulum all with different Attribute, Type, and even Name.. and by that, i mean...neither one of them even properly named "Miscellaneous Regular"! but instead, the name "Miscellaneous Regular" is mention within their card Text..YES, THEIR NORMAL MONSTER LORE'S CARD TEXT! to take advantage of that their support S/T and Pendulum effect have ways to recognize the "archetype" member through their card text. kinda like the late support on Dark Magician that interact with names within card text. their playstyle is actually quite diverse, but mostly focus on draining your opponent resource so any Boss Card you tech in to the deck can finish your opponent with ease

so yeah you can make any normal (pendulum)monster as you like, it doesn't have to support my archetype (you can even branch it to other archetype ala Zefra). but i appreciate any attempt to playing with the route of my archetype could play

Indigenous Wickertail

FIRE / Level 2 / Beast / Normal / Pendulum

L-Scale 0 / R-Scale 0

Pendulum Effect

You can Activate this card as Continuous Spell card. and if you do you can apply this card Pendulum effect as this card effect. You cannot Pendulum Summon monster, Except Normal monster. this effect cannot be negated. Normal monster you control gain 400 ATK. When this card is activated: you can add 1 Normal monster that specifically lists an "Almayian" name in its Card text from your Deck to your hand.

Lore

one of the native wildlife of Almayian star system. despite its small-size. the bravery dwell within it is hotter than the lava pits these creature use as nest

ATK 1000 / DEF 200

Thunder among the Grass

EARTH / Level 4 / Beast / Normal / Pendulum

L-Scale 13 / R-Scale 13

Pendulum Effect

You can Activate this card as Continuous Spell card. and if you do you can apply this card Pendulum effect as this card effect. You cannot Pendulum Summon monster, Except Normal monster. this effect cannot be negated. Once per turn: Normal monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect. Normal monster that specifically lists an "Almayian" name in its Card text cannot be targeted by card effect

Lore

a single stomp of this beast enormous foot blasting it through the Savanah of Ethop Moon within the Almayian system with ease. neither of the ones caught in its path ended well.

ATK 1850 / DEF 1000

Saltfudge Toad

WATER / Level 2 / Aqua / Normal / Pendulum

L-Scale 13 / R-Scale 13

Pendulum Effect

You can Activate this card as Continuous Spell card. and if you do you can apply this card Pendulum effect as this card effect. You cannot Pendulum Summon monster, Except Normal monster. this effect cannot be negated. Normal Monster you control cannot be Banished by opponent card effect. You can target 1 Normal Pendulum monster you control (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card and then return that target into your hand.

Lore

a rather unique find among the Almayian wildlife. this creature make use of the excessive salt on its body by secreting it together with special gel to form a surprisingly tough shell

ATK 1600 / DEF 200

Jade Bee

WIND / Level 3 / Aqua / Normal / Pendulum

L-Scale 0 / R-Scale 0

Pendulum Effect

You can Activate this card as Continuous Spell card. and if you do you can apply this card Pendulum effect as this card effect. You cannot Pendulum Summon monster, Except Normal monster. this effect cannot be negated. You can Shuffle N number of Normal monster from your hand: Draw cards equal to number of Normal Pendulum monster face-up in your Extra Deck +1 (Max N). Activation of your 1st Spell card that has "Almayian" in its card text each turn cannot be negated

Lore

highly priced among the Almayian Traders. these beautiful jade-green colored insect produce an equally Bizarre-yet-beautiful jade-green colored honey that can boost the physical performance of whoever drink it exponentially past its peak.

ATK 1500 / DEF 1000

• 2 weeks later...

Archived