Best non-Nomi Main Deck anime monster

So what do you guys think is the most op, best anime monster which is in the Main Deck that isn't a Nomi?  It can be one that requires tributes or can be special summoned.  So long as it doesn't REQUIRE another card to summon it.  

My pick is Sandaion, the Timelord.  No other Timelord does what this card does, instant victory (4000 LP in the anime) after the Battle Phase (or was it Damage Step) is just too OP.  That, on top of the fact that it can be special summoned from ANYWHERE, destruction immunity etc. makes it godlike even if it requires 2 tributes (or less if you have Time Maiden etc.) in the worst case scenario.  Compare that with any of the Egyptian Gods (anime) which require either 3 tributes (which can't be reduced) and their effects never ensured a guaranteed victory (especially anime Ra which would be useless in today's Metagame).  Also, I can't even think of another Main Deck monster which has 4000 ATK but isn't a Nomi.  The next one would be Ultimate Tyranno Conductor I think which doesn't even have immunities.

Flying Fortress Sky Fire is also really good (it can actually be tribute summoned) and I consider it to be the best anime lockdown monster.

Actually, anime Ra would actually be pretty decent.

Pay 1000, Dark Hole.

Gains the stats of its Tributes if Tribute Summoned.

Unaffected by S/T, and the effects of other monsters wear off at the end of the turn.

You can pay any amount of LP to feed its stats, or drop its stats to heal yourself.

It can be SS'd, unlike IRL.

As for anime Main Deck monsters . . . I don't really know any I'd particularly like to see.

Archived