Strike of the Dragunity Divine Lance

~British Soul~

strk.png

Strike of the Dragunity Divine Lance

Spell

Send 1 "Dragunity Divine Lance" from your hand or Deck to the GY: target 1 Fusion monster on the field; destroy it.

The idea behind this card originates from DT lore where "El Shaddoll Anoyatyllis" was destroyed when it was struck by the "Dragunity Divine Lance" after it was launched by “Tellarknight Ptolemaeus” and “Nekroz of Sophia” hence the card's cost.

I know "Void Purification" depicts the above event as well in its art (making this redundant) but the thought, however minimal it may be was there.

Anywho I know the effect is simple, but I feel I can add more to its effect or something.

You could add an effect that supports Dragunities, which they may or may not need in the post-Link era. Also allow it to destroy other kind of monsters: only Fusions is too specific, as if they needed more hate than the other ED monster types.

By the way, it would make more sense to me if it sent the Lance from hand or field. Maybe you can tinker with that idea by ,for example, making the on-field Spell equip the Lance to a Dragunity from grave or deck, effectively searching it, and turn the current effect into a Quick grave effect?

Archived