Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Skaia's Bandwagoning Character Thread

Really? Again? get some original ideas scrub Skaia Archetypes How was your day?

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

2 replies to this topic

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,005 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:51 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

Yes, yes. It is that time of the year where I finally decide to make one of these for myself. Why? You may be wondering. Well, truth be told I have no idea myself, just was hit with sudden motivation to do one of these threads. 

Like you would expect from a database thread, this will be a compendium for all characters Skaia. Whether they be RP, NPCs from RPs, Story Characters, some other fourth thing and etc. However, at least in regards to RP characters, I will only post characters from finished RPs or dead ones. This is because here, I want to not only discuss who a character was, but what they became or what they would've become. I wish to give my thoughts on them as characters and how they might've influenced me or how I think they ended up. Obviously this means I'll probably update and rewrite some of the app if I feel the need to.

Furthermore, because thou who art reading mine thread have probably seen me in most of the RPs I've been in here, I more than likely won't be posting characters from RPs on YCM that I've done in the near future. Instead, I'll be using characters from other sites, as no one here has seen them and a few of them have been pretty influential in my writing. Another note is that not all of these characters will have a bio, as when they were created on the site there was no bio section for the app so I never actually troubled myself with one for pretty much all that I needed to. And as both a lazy person and don't want to just BS a bio into existence for a character that functioned without one, I more than likely won't. Such apps will be marked with a "Offsite" tag before their place of origin. 

With all that said and out of the way, prepare yourself for characters. Characters everywhere. 

Posted Image

Alaina

Alaina

• Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,005 posts

Act 1

The Spirit of Adventure

Jackie Alba

Thoughts

Posted Image

Alaina

Alaina

• Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,005 posts

Act 2

God's Command

Salvatore Osorio
Thoughts

Posted Image

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users