(Because somewhere in the ARC-V universe, Yuto is ranting about why we skipped him and did the other ED summon mechanics.)
But anyway, should be standard fare, but basically do the prompt above yours, then use up to 2 of the following for the next design.
- Required materials
- Specific function (from post #180 onward; please keep it reasonable)
Also some general rules (outside usual site stuff):
1. Make sure your card follows established standards for the actual game.
- Rank 0 stuff is fine, but they need that condition to be a certain non-zero Rank always.
- No breaking the 5000 ATK/DEF max threshold, and/or exceeding Rank 12.
- Obey the standard Types/Attributes, etc that are available.
- Cyverse/Cyberse Xyz Monsters are permitted.
2. Don't post overly broken cards in this section. It is your job to balance them out.
3. Only use 2 of the above for prompts.
4. I reserve the right to skip prompts if they break the rules, but hopefully I don't have to.
5. (From post #151 and onward)
Do not create monsters that would otherwise cause circumventing of existing game mechanics. (This also prevents us from having to make ruling queries later about how this is supposed to work.) It is possible to do so, but to save members headaches in trying to work that out, yeah.
With that being said:
2 Level (x) monsters
[You can make this generic or Archetype / Type / Attribute reliant]
Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 26 September 2017 - 02:56 AM.