Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make a Xyz Monster Game (v. 2.0)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

Naidraug

Naidraug

• Members
  • 146 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:44 PM
Archival Protoguardian
LIGHT
Rank 4
2000/0
Cyberse/Xyx/Effect
2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn during the End phase, you can detach any number of Xyx materials from this card; add the same number of cards from your GY to your hand (must add cards that were sent to the GY this turn). If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material; you can add 1 "Cynet" card from your deck to your hand.

-----
A DARK Fairy Xyz
What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,318 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:24 AM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Darkblade Wingweaver

Rank 7 | DARK | Fairy | Xyz | Effect

2750 | 2400

2+ Level 7 monsters

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach any number of materials from this card, then target an equal number of cards on the field; until the end of this turn, the targeted cards are unaffected by your opponent's effects. During the End Phase, if this card has no materials: You can pay 1000 LP; attach 1 card in the GYs to this card as material.

Scale 10

Pendulum

(So yeah, only requirements that it be an Xyz Pendulum with a Scale of 10. Everything else is up to you)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Naidraug

Naidraug

• Members
  • 146 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:44 PM
Grandiose Sky Palace
WIND
Rank 8
Scale: 10-10
2900/3500
Rock/Xyx/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Effect:
Once per duel, you can send 1 Level 8 monster from your deck to the GY; return this card face-down to the Extra Deck

Monster Effect:
2 Level 8 monsters
If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can discard 1 Level 8 monster instead. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Extra Deck; place it in an unoccupied Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, you can detach any number of Xyx materials from this card and apply the appropriate effect:
*1: Special Summon 1 Level 8 monster from your hand ignoring its summoning conditions.
*2: Special Summon 1 Level 8 monster from your Deck or GY, but that monster cannot be used as material to Special Summon a monster from the Extra Deck.

-----

Another Pendulum Xyz
What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,318 posts

Sapphire-Blade Stormrider Dragon

Rank 8 | WIND | Dragon | Xyz | Effect

3000 | 2800

Scale 10

PE: If a card or effect in your possession is activated, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation. You can banish 1 other card you control; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, then attach 1 card from your hand or field to it as material. You can only use this effect of this card's name once per turn.

ME: 2 Level 8 monsters

Cannot be targeted by card effects while it has material. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; return up to 3 cards on the field to the hand. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or an effect: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

"Number" Xyz

(Can be upgrade to existing, one of the others Konami hasn't made or whatever else you feel is appropriate. Just no more Utopia cards; we already got a ton of them and UtL every game still isn't sitting well with people to an extent.)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

RedHood0122

RedHood0122

• Members
  • 23 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:55 PM

Number 26: Tiger Spider

EARTH | Rank 7

Insect/Xyz/Effect

2500/2300

2 Level 7 Monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material, negate the effects of all face-up monsters on the field. When this card destroys a Monster with its effects negated, this card gains 500 ATK.

Another "Number" Xyz

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 452 posts
    Last Visit Oct 12 2018 12:00 AM

why not

Number C26: Stealth Tiger Spider

EARTH | Insect | Rank 8 | Xyz | Effect

3 Level 8 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then choose 1 type of card (monster, spell, trap); the effects of every face-up card of the chosen type your opponent controls are negated until your opponent's next End Phase. If this card destroys a monster by battle: It gains 500 ATK. If this card has "Number 26: Tiger Spider" as Xyz Material, it gains the following effect:

* Once per turn, when a card(s) your opponent controls is negated: Target 1 random card in your opponent's hand; shuffle it into the Deck.

2900/2700

next: Rank 1 

read at your own risk

5ēbì☆€√äløπ

5ēbì☆€√äløπ

The Rockin Talkin Furry Trans Girl

• Advanced Members
  • 656 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:36 AM
  • Discord:5ēbì☆€√äløπ#5097
  • Alias:Kyumi Niusuki
Glacia, The Envoy Of Ice
WATER - Rank 1 - Aqua / Xyz / Effect - 0/0
2 or more Level 1 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card using 2 WATER monsters you control as Materials. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each WATER monster you control. Once per turn, if a face up WATER monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, that face up monster is not destroyed.
====================================================

CXyz version of "Glacia, The Envoy Of Ice"

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

Name Change History

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 218 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:52 AM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Cxyz Glacia, The Ice Queen

WATER

Aqua/Xyz/Effect

Rank 2 - 200/200

3+ Level 2 WATER monsters

When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 non-WATER monster on the field, negate its effects. This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each WATER monster on the field. Once per turn, if a face up WATER monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, that face up monster is not destroyed. If this card has "Glacia, The Envoy Of Ice" as Xyz Material, it gains this effect:

●WATER monsters you control (except this card) gains 600 ATK and DEF as long as this card is face-up on the field.

------------------

Supports Link Ladder

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,318 posts

VRAINS Conduit

Rank 4 | DARK | Cyberse | Xyz | Effect

2100/2000

2 Level 4 monsters

If a Link Monster is Link Summoned using 1 or more other Link Monsters as material: You can attach 1 of those monsters to this card as material. While this card has 4 or more materials attached to it, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when you Link Summon a monster.

Scale 12

No restrictions on its Pendulum Scales / effects

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,318 posts

Dimensional Timestream Dragon

Rank 10 | LIGHT | Dragon | Xyz | Pendulum | Effect

3800 | 3000

Scale 12

PE = Monsters you control gain 1000 ATK/DEF. If this card is in your Pendulum Zone: You can send 3 or more monsters you control and/or from your hand to the GY whose total Levels/Ranks equal 20 or more; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use this effect of "Dimensional Timestream Dragon" once per turn.

ME = 3+ Level 10 monsters

Must first be Xyz Summoned. Once per turn: You can detach 2 materials from this card, then declare Monster Cards or Spell/Trap Cards; banish all other cards on the field with the declared card types, then you can equip 1 of those banished cards to this card as material. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

For something easier...

Make a "Phantom Knights" / "Dark Rebellion" monster

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,659 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:14 AM
  • Alias:Dan

The Phantom Knights of Split Arrows
DARK/Warrior/Xyz/Effect/Rank 4/2200 ATK/1900 DEF
2+ Level 4 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card using a DARK Xyz Monster with no Xyz Materials as material. If a monster is Special Summoned (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; return it to the hand. You can only use this effect of "The Phantom Knights of Snapped Halberd" once per turn. If this Xyz Summoned card leaves the field: You can target 1 DARK Xyz Monster in your GY, except "The Phantom Knights of Snapped Halberd"; Special Summon it, and if you do, attach this card to it as material.

Make a Vampire Xyz of Rank 5 or 6.

Guduss

Guduss

• Members
  • 119 posts
    Last Visit Oct 14 2018 02:51 PM

Vampire King

DARK/Rank 5

Zombie/Xyz/ Effect

2 Level 5 "Vampire" monsters

Once per turn, if a monster you control deals damage (by effect or battle), detach an Xyz material and your opponent is dealt 200 x each Zombie type you control, and if the monster that dealt damage was a "Vampire" monster, Special Summon a monster from your opponent's Graveyard; it is treated as a "Vampire" monster and is Zombie type. At the End Phase, if you activate this effect, you take damage equal to the Special Summoned monster's ATK or DEF (whichever is higher).

ATK/2500      DEF/2800

Make a new-type of Number, one that hasn't been heard of before.

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 558 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:33 AM
Number N39: Dystopia
Rank 4
DARK Fiend / Xyz / Effect
2000 / 2500
2 Level 4 monsters
When a monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target the attacking monster; destroy it. Once per turn, if this card with Xyz Materials (min. 1) is targeted for an attack: You can negate the attack.

N for “Negative”

Make another Number N monster, my basic idea is that it’s the opposite of the original monster with that number

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,540 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:39 AM
Number N30: Alkaline Golem of Preservation
FIRE - Rank 3 - Rock/Xyz/Effect - 300/300
2 Level 3 monsters
While this card has Xyz Material, you cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters. During each of your End Phases: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then take 1000 damage. Face-up cards on the field cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also monsters cannot be used as Material for a Summon.

Make an monster that specifically supports 1 or more battle traps. Think Negate Attack, Sakuretsu, D-Prison, Waboku, Pinpoint Guard, Magic Cylinder . . .
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

October's AGM Deck Challenge:
Anime cards and archetypes!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Dante21

Dante21

• Members
  • 102 posts
    Last Visit 42 minutes ago
  • Discord:Eltanin#9717
Sakuretsu, The Armoured Beast
Rank 4
DARK/Fiend/Xyz/Effect
2 level 4 monster
Once per turn, when this card would be destroyed by battle: send one "Sakuretsu Armor" from your hand or deck to the GY and destroy the monster that this card is battling instead. This card is unaffected by the effects of "Sakuretsu Armor". Once per turn: you can detach one Xyz material from this card, then add one "Sakuretsu Armor" fom your deck or GY to your hand.
2000 ATK/3000 DEF

I like those N numbers, let's make another one
Rookie member of the AGM team

Funzies

Guduss

Guduss

• Members
  • 119 posts
    Last Visit Oct 14 2018 02:51 PM

Number N38: Despair Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy

Rank 9

DARK/Dragon/Xyz/Effect

3 Level 9 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this monster by using "Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy" as an Xyz material. (Transfer its Xyz materials to this monster.) Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Trap Card or effect is activated on the field: You can negate that effect, then destroy a card on the field. When an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; change the attacking monster's ATK to 0, change its target to this card and perform damage calculation. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect, Special Summon a "Galaxy-Eyes" Xyz monster from your Graveyard or Extra Deck and attach this card's Xyz materials to it. You can only activate one of "Number N38: Despair Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy" once per turn.

What if the Frightfurs had their own Xyz monster? Do a Frightfur.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users